Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeYour StatsSee Why it's Important to be Premier!!!
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
See Why it's Important to be Premier!!!

Locked

#21 by casey86 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 14:42

valerie wrote:

You don't need active referrals to make it worth your while to upgrade.

You're right. That is why I never said anything it not being worth while to upgrade to Premium. In fact, I encouraged it in my first reply to this thread.

The challenge with getting referrals is reaching out to a crowd that has never heard of PTC before. Those that have and are not yet registered at ClixSense are more than likely to sign up through a referral link of someone widely known in the PTC world. I understand your point though. I got involved in the PTC world 5 months ago simply by typing in the words "make money online" on Facebook which in a very short time led me here to ClixSense. Its really all about circumstance however becoming known and popular in the PTC world is a very good way to gaining more referrals. Take a look at what people have done that now helps them gain many new referrals all the time. We have famous PTC review sites, trust worthy PTC owners, bloggers and the list goes on. These are steps that we really will have to make to gain a large amount of referrals unless of course you are fortunate enough to have a large group of friends to spread the word to. I have no friends so, its much harder for someone like me to become successful in an industry such as this.
casey86
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
213
Member Since26 May 2011
Last Visit31 Aug 2018
Likes Given54
Likes Received88/35
Earned$149.83
Referrals0

#22 by rheydickson » Fri Nov 11, 2011 19:04

Wow! Nice statistics mam..
rheydickson
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,279
Member Since8 Oct 2011
Last Visit7 Oct 2014
Likes Given1,115
Likes Received758/500

#23 by nscom » Sat Nov 12, 2011 06:38

kandy3 wrote: Nice post Valerie,

Surely it is motivating me as well as others.

Keep posting.I value your posts.This what the real forum means.

Let us help grow :clixsense: to it's peak.

Good Luck.


i agree with you bro, specially in here SL, people are afraid to invest, i think they should view this thread.
nscom
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
24
Member Since8 Mar 2009
Last Visit19 Jul 2017
Likes Given2
Likes Received20/8

#24 by rusgifts » Sat Nov 12, 2011 17:14

valerie wrote: That is not the point I was making iCasey. The point I was making is that there are thousands upon thousands of people that do not know about ClixSense. I used the fellow that owns the bux sites, as an example to the fact he has enrolled thousands of people recently. I'm not talking about who has money or how much money they spend advertising. I am simply pointing out that there are plenty of people out there available to relay the info to. Just as my real example of myself telling someone about it and that resulted in an increase of my organization. They had never heard of it.

You don't need active referrals to make it worth your while to upgrade. Do the math....

Let's just say that you click/view 25 cents worth of ads per day.
25 cents x 30 days is $7.50
$7.50 x 12 months is $90.00
$90.00 - 15.00 (rounded upgrade) is $75.00
Plus you receive 100 ads to click when you upgrade.

Some days you may not make .25 cents. Some days you might make less, other days more.

If you work at it and promote, eventually you will get sign ups.
That is going to result in making more and building your 8 level organization.

I only average to click about $0.10 worth of ads per day. What's the secret to clicking $0.25 of adds per day? Thank you.
rusgifts
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
7
Member Since21 Nov 2010
Last Visit15 Apr 2018
Likes Given3
Likes Received3/2
Balance$115.94
Earned$835.71
Referrals2
Tasks0
Offers12

#25 by valerie » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:34

The first thing you want to do is make sure you are a premium member.
Upgraded members normally get more ads compared to free members.
Also, upgraded members are more likely to get more ads because there are advertisers that will only target premium members. Simply put, premium members can earn more.

Do keep in mind, my example above is just that, an example.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,260
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,994
Likes Received15,527/5,830

#26 by rusgifts » Sun Nov 13, 2011 16:40

valerie wrote: The first thing you want to do is make sure you are a premium member.
Upgraded members normally get more ads compared to free members.
Also, upgraded members are more likely to get more ads because there are advertisers that will only target premium members. Simply put, premium members can earn more.

Do keep in mind, my example above is just that, an example.

Thanks. Yesterday I had my best day yet as a premium member! The ads I clicked on total $0.20. :)
rusgifts
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
7
Member Since21 Nov 2010
Last Visit15 Apr 2018
Likes Given3
Likes Received3/2
Balance$115.94
Earned$835.71
Referrals2
Tasks0
Offers12

#27 by homebasedjob » Sun Nov 13, 2011 18:43

rusgiftsaolcom wrote:
valerie wrote: The first thing you want to do is make sure you are a premium member.
Upgraded members normally get more ads compared to free members.
Also, upgraded members are more likely to get more ads because there are advertisers that will only target premium members. Simply put, premium members can earn more.

Do keep in mind, my example above is just that, an example.

Thanks. Yesterday I had my best day yet as a premium member! The ads I clicked on total $0.20. :)

Now you got it doubled. Welcome for being a Premium Member!
homebasedjob
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
182
Member Since5 Feb 2008
Last Visit27 Nov 2013
Likes Given2
Likes Received106/36

#28 by casey86 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:54

Upgrading to Premium here at ClixSense was probably the best investment I ever made in my life. :)
casey86
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
213
Member Since26 May 2011
Last Visit31 Aug 2018
Likes Given54
Likes Received88/35
Earned$149.83
Referrals0

#29 by biidaaban » Mon Nov 14, 2011 14:08

iCasey wrote: Upgrading to Premium here at ClixSense was probably the best investment I ever made in my life. :)
i have always been very happy with my upgrades to Premium here and i was always a little surprised at how well i did. Now if i could only find refs that would be active and stay active.


:D
biidaaban
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
36
Member Since20 Apr 2010
Last Visit22 Dec 2013
Likes Given43
Likes Received14/11

#30 by rlutia66 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 19:35

Amazing list of refs you have here, Valerie!! Comparing to me, a very fresh CS user, you can imagine how it looks...
You can fill a footbal stadium with your refs there :thumbup:

However, I've noticed on your list that for levels down to #5 the earned amount is greater than the number of refs. My question is, how is this possible as long as I was told that all you can earn from your refs are those for upgrading to Premium.
Were those earning rates higher sometimes before (2$ for directs and 1$ for lower levels) ?
rlutia66
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,625
Member Since7 Dec 2011
Last Visit6 Mar 2017
Likes Given505
Likes Received829/465
Earned$823.43
Referrals4
Tasks7,139

#31 by valerie » Wed Dec 28, 2011 19:42

Hi rlutia66.

To your question, the answer is simple: Residuals

You're going to earn every time a member in your organization upgrades, every year.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,260
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,994
Likes Received15,527/5,830
Locked
Return to 'Your Stats' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 17, 2019 22:45:36 EST