ClixSense does NOT require members to post their payout proofs. It is nice to post your payout proofs as it allows other members and new members to know ClixSense is legit and does payout accordingly. Below is some instructions you should read BEFORE posting your payout proofs.
1. Never post your email address
2. Never post the transaction/reference number
3. Never post an image of a scanned check without editing the bank ref number, the admin signature
The two tips above, need to be edited out of your payment proof before or when posting. This is for your security. We will delete posts that display member email address and/or transaction numbers.
If you want to post image proofs, below is some how to's, tips, and free tools:
1. View the payment made at your Alertpay or Paypal, Press PrintScreen at the keyboard.
(you may also scan checks)
2. Open "Paint" in the window's accessories program.
3. In "Paint" Upper left menu, Click "Edit" then Choose "Paste"
4. Then Click the "Eraser" icon at the left bar.
5. Erase your Transaction # and Email Add for your own protection.
6. Save it to any location you want.
7. Then go to Photobucket or Tinypic or ImageShack, etc
8. Upload your saved file
9. Process it and generate the image url
10. Copy the image url and paste it here
Windows 7 users may:
1. Open Snipping Tool
2. Click 'New' and then create your image
3. Save it as a JPG or JPEG and upload your payment proof to tinypic, imageshack or photobucket etc.
4. Post your proof
Mac makes it easy for users to save image shots. However, I use a tool you may not be aware of. It use to cost money but it is free now. Go to Skitch.com and download the free tool. It's an easy, simplistic tool, that I am sure you will find wonderful to use just like I do.