Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkHow to increase my earning ?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
How to increase my earning ?

Locked

#1 by CodeNameX » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:26

I though have gud stats but i want to earn 10$ daily somehow





I have tried every method but refferals get inactive i dont know what to do

Advertising
Before 1 month i spent 9$ at neobux and got 4 refferals 3 inactive and 1 active and he clicks sometimes what a waste its due to they cant reach cashout

Offering incentives at forum
Clixsense have banned upline change so no way i can do that

Team
If i will make a team i will only focus on completing my downline 1-8 level after that i will leave the team like other team owners as i dont like scamming people

Free clasified adds
Its the worst idea i have 1 refferal in 5th downline who used to get 10 refferrals daily with classified adds now 99% are inactive due to new members think it as a time waste due to we can earn 0.05$ average daily

Traffic Exchnage
Its worst idea click 1000 adds just to get 1 inactive reffera never try it lol

Blogs
hahha i had one i spent a little money though and got 2 inactive refferal :lol:

Pages like FASTRUPEE.COM
Even fastrupee gave up and is now promoting neobux to new users as it takes 5 months to reach cashout for standard i think admin should decrease cashout to 5$ for standards or all standards will give up clicking :o
CodeNameX
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,191
Member Since3 Jul 2011
Last Visit9 May 2019
Likes Given458
Likes Received366/252

#2 by WeeCash » Wed Dec 28, 2011 13:03

Ammadd wrote:
Pages like FASTRUPEE.COM
Even fastrupee gave up and is now promoting neobux to new users as it takes 5 months to reach cashout for standard i think admin should decrease cashout to 5$ for standards or all standards will give up clicking :o

Yes, you are right.
Payment minimums have to be lower!
Around 40% of my refs quit because of this.

It is hard to compete with someone that has 80% lower payout minimums and still more ads per day ( at least I have more there ) .
Of course some will say that ClixSense is worth staying these 7 months for payment... But if you ask standard members ( and they are in majority here ) they and only they will give you accurate answer.


$3 or maximally $4 if you ask me. And it can increase per every pay.
Also first one or two could be manually and others instant ( automatically ).

Best Regards.
WeeCash
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,334
Member Since11 Aug 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given230
Likes Received370/235
Earned$15,084.42

#3 by rheydickson » Wed Dec 28, 2011 19:30

I think $8 and $10 is quite reasonable but I still believe first min. cashout should be lowered and increases every CO made (like neo***)..
rheydickson
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,279
Member Since8 Oct 2011
Last Visit7 Oct 2014
Likes Given1,115
Likes Received758/500

#4 by valerie » Wed Dec 28, 2011 19:54

Well I tell ya, I don't believe in that decrease increase method. In my opinion, it is totally absurd.
The cash out minimum should be the same from the start to the end.

You see what bux sites do and you want to do what they do. However, most of them are garbage.
I know why they do that, set the first cash out low, so they will have members saying I GOT PAID I GOT PAID I GOT PAID.
Who cares if they got paid on a measly one or two dollar cash out? Let's hear how many holler they got paid on the second cash out minimum.

I do understand what you are saying. But there are other ways to earn here too. Such as the glixgrid, members can use it and win from time to time. They can also focus on getting some referrals. In addition they can upgrade their membership for less than $15 per year.

So let me ask you something...

Is neobux upgrade less than $15 per year?
What about the bux programs....oh ya, I know some have decreased upgrade fees because they are NOT PAYING OUT.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,272
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,542/5,838

#5 by CodeNameX » Thu Dec 29, 2011 02:33

valerie wrote: Well I tell ya, I don't believe in that decrease increase method. In my opinion, it is totally absurd.
The cash out minimum should be the same from the start to the end.

You see what bux sites do and you want to do what they do. However, most of them are garbage.
I know why they do that, set the first cash out low, so they will have members saying I GOT PAID I GOT PAID I GOT PAID.
Who cares if they got paid on a measly one or two dollar cash out? Let's hear how many holler they got paid on the second cash out minimum.

I do understand what you are saying. But there are other ways to earn here too. Such as the glixgrid, members can use it and win from time to time. They can also focus on getting some referrals. In addition they can upgrade their membership for less than $15 per year.

So let me ask you something...

Is neobux upgrade less than $15 per year?
What about the bux programs....oh ya, I know some have decreased upgrade fees because they are NOT PAYING OUT.
The thing is about refferals if you dont have refferals you cant earn enough there are many features i like abt clixsense but inactive refferal is main problem they go inactive due to high cashout

THIS IS THE REASON ----- IS NOW PROMOTING NEOBUX RATHER THAN CLIXSENSE :o
Last edited by valerie » Thu Dec 29, 2011 03:07 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: Links are not allowed
CodeNameX
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,191
Member Since3 Jul 2011
Last Visit9 May 2019
Likes Given458
Likes Received366/252

#6 by valerie » Thu Dec 29, 2011 03:20

Sorry, links are not allowed in the forum.

There are millions and millions and millions and millions of websites and program online.
Did I say there are millions and millions...
So who cares what someone else is promoting?
There are also gazillions of places and ways to promote ClixSense.

I'm not saying CS should or shouldn't lower the payout.
What I am saying is, if people want to make money online, they should find something solid, something long term, something affordable, something has been known to payout as stated, something legitimate, ...and learn to keep
their risks as low as possible. They should place forth effort, learn how that solid program works, read everything
about it and pass on their knowledge to others. When they do that, they will gain referrals. Maybe they won't
gain hundreds or thousands but they will gain them.

Heck, I went over to a simple traffic exchange the other day, gained a few referrals there and they are all active,
all clicking every day.

Before that, I went over to Facebook and relayed CS to an online person that is in another program I am a member of.
She had her friend join under me and then she joined her and she signed up 23 new members.

Within just days, in essence, I have added probably 50 more new members to my organization.

There is the clixgrid that members can also use every day and very probable if they do use it every day, they are
going to win from time to time.

It's all these things that can increase earnings and increase them rapidly in order to cash out a lot faster.

It's not that I don't understand what you are saying. I do. And the answer is not up to me.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,272
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,542/5,838

#7 by WeeCash » Thu Dec 29, 2011 03:31

valerie wrote: Well I tell ya, I don't believe in that decrease increase method. In my opinion, it is totally absurd.
The cash out minimum should be the same from the start to the end.

You see what bux sites do and you want to do what they do. However, most of them are garbage.
I know why they do that, set the first cash out low, so they will have members saying I GOT PAID I GOT PAID I GOT PAID.
Who cares if they got paid on a measly one or two dollar cash out? Let's hear how many holler they got paid on the second cash out minimum.

Ok, you are right. Bux sites do this because they are, lets say too greedy and their main reason is to get as much money fast and then run.. But why do not we use something good from there that will retain clickers on ClixSense??

valerie wrote: I do understand what you are saying. But there are other ways to earn here too. Such as the glixgrid, members can use it and win from time to time. They can also focus on getting some referrals. In addition they can upgrade their membership for less than $15 per year.

Even with ClixGrid is very hard to get to the payment minimum and some people cannot get referral so easily.
It is true that upgrade costs on ClixSense are very low, but why you don't want to make ClixSense even better ( because it is excellent for premium members and standards who do have referrals ) . Now is time to make it more comfortable for standards who don't have referrals, too.

valerie wrote: Is neobux upgrade less than $15 per year?
What about the bux programs....oh ya, I know some have decreased upgrade fees because they are NOT PAYING OUT.

Unfortunately situation on BUX sites became worse because of AlertPay credit card problem.. I personally think there are a few sites that can overcome it in the future..


ClixSense is already awesome program, because of unlimited direct referral possibilities, all kinds of referral commissions, ClixGrid and 8-tier affiliate program. Because it has many more benefits than neo and payments don't need to be as low as $2, but $10 is very high for standards.

Regards.
WeeCash
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,334
Member Since11 Aug 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given230
Likes Received370/235
Earned$15,084.42

#8 by valerie » Thu Dec 29, 2011 03:47

I do understand your point.

There has to be benefits for premium members. One of those benefits is the ability to cash out at $8.00.

I don't know, maybe ClixSense will consider changing the cash out minimum.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,272
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,542/5,838

#9 by ptcscrutiny » Thu Dec 29, 2011 04:29

Ammadd wrote:

Pages like FASTRUPEE.COM
Even fastrupee gave up and is now promoting neobux to new users as it takes 5 months to reach cashout for standard i think admin should decrease cashout to 5$ for standards or all standards will give up clicking :o

Its his personal choice. He promoted ClixSense for over 6 months and gained over 10,000 referrals. He is earning a stable income from ClixSense so now he shifted his focus to NeoBux because it is another stable site. In case, you don't know he is an upgraded member on NeoBux so Direct referrals are profitable for him.
You cannot just take his case and assume that everyone will follow him.


Regarding decreasing the cashout amount : NeoBux has increasing cashout limit - $2 for the first and increases by $1 till it reaches $10.

Remember you get 1 guaranteed Standard ad worth $0.01 daily in comparison to 4x$0.001 on NeoBux.
You don't need to click daily to earn from referral clicks on ClixSense.
You can refer an unlimited amount of people on ClixSense.
There are no restrictions like be a member for 30 days + click atleast 100 ads before you can have Direct referrals.
ClixSense upgrade is absolutely affordable at just $15 per year. In fact, you can make it up by just clicking your daily guaranteed ads.


So there is no point in comparing NeoBux and ClixSense as both have a very different concept.
ptcscrutiny
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5,876
Member Since10 Sep 2010
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,488
Likes Received5,695/2,515

#10 by CodeNameX » Thu Dec 29, 2011 05:17

Who says i am saying i like neobux i hate the site due to you have to click every day and fastrupee is now promoting neobux due to refferals must have been complaining that it takes 5 month to reach cashout its not abt earning more its abt cashing out the money you have earnned
CodeNameX
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,191
Member Since3 Jul 2011
Last Visit9 May 2019
Likes Given458
Likes Received366/252

#11 by valerie » Thu Dec 29, 2011 05:22

Oh come on, you know it's about earning more...it's called multiple income streams.
That person built his organization in one and now he is going to another. That's all
there is to that.

Well anyway, I'm not the admin so I can't make the call. I do understand that it may
take users a while to cash out if they are not doing anything but clicking a few ads
each day, no refs, no upgrade, no clicking daily in the clixgrid.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,272
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,542/5,838

#12 by CodeNameX » Thu Dec 29, 2011 05:25

valerie wrote: Sorry, links are not allowed in the forum.

There are millions and millions and millions and millions of websites and program online.
Did I say there are millions and millions...
So who cares what someone else is promoting?
There are also gazillions of places and ways to promote ClixSense.

I'm not saying CS should or shouldn't lower the payout.
What I am saying is, if people want to make money online, they should find something solid, something long term, something affordable, something has been known to payout as stated, something legitimate, ...and learn to keep
their risks as low as possible. They should place forth effort, learn how that solid program works, read everything
about it and pass on their knowledge to others. When they do that, they will gain referrals. Maybe they won't
gain hundreds or thousands but they will gain them.

Heck, I went over to a simple traffic exchange the other day, gained a few referrals there and they are all active,
all clicking every day.

Before that, I went over to Facebook and relayed CS to an online person that is in another program I am a member of.
She had her friend join under me and then she joined her and she signed up 23 new members.

Within just days, in essence, I have added probably 50 more new members to my organization.

There is the clixgrid that members can also use every day and very probable if they do use it every day, they are
going to win from time to time.

It's all these things that can increase earnings and increase them rapidly in order to cash out a lot faster.

It's not that I don't understand what you are saying. I do. And the answer is not up to me.
Dont forget that your frm usa you can always earn more

USA members have surveys,more advertisers=more adds
as usa member you can make easily 10-15$ in surveys per month and 0.20$ daily for clicking and you can cashout in 1 month

As a pakistani or indian members you can earn not more than 0.10$ in adds normally 0.05$ and we have no surveys i know u can earn in clixgrid but its all abt luck it take too much time to reach payout minimum

SO 50% members in clixsense are from USA

I think if surveys are started for all contrys theres is no need to lower cashout

Again people says surveys are third party programms
Yes its true but there are also international surveys sites that give surveys i dunt care they give 0.50$ per survey but there are surveys admin shld try to contact those surveys owners and surveys shld be started i bet everyone would join clixsense then
CodeNameX
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,191
Member Since3 Jul 2011
Last Visit9 May 2019
Likes Given458
Likes Received366/252

#13 by ptcscrutiny » Thu Dec 29, 2011 05:26

Ammadd wrote: Who says i am saying i like neobux i hate the site due to you have to click every day
Sorry. I misunderstood you there. I thought you were trying to compare the features between the 2 sites.


Quote:fastrupee is now promoting neobux due to refferals must have been complaining that it takes 5 month to reach cashout its not abt earning more its abt cashing out the money you have earnned
No, thats not right.
Like I said, its his outlook. He promoted ClixSense and gained a huge amount of members. Now he is giving NeoBux a try. Maybe after a few months, he will give another site a try.
ptcscrutiny
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5,876
Member Since10 Sep 2010
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,488
Likes Received5,695/2,515

#14 by CodeNameX » Thu Dec 29, 2011 05:30

valerie wrote: Oh come on, you know it's about earning more...it's called multiple income streams.
That person built his organization in one and now he is going to another. That's all
there is to that.

Well anyway, I'm not the admin so I can't make the call. I do understand that it may
take users a while to cash out if they are not doing anything but clicking a few ads
each day, no refs, no upgrade, no clicking daily in the clixgrid.
your not defending us as ur earning much and i am also earning alot though and i never cashed out in bank as i dont have bank accnt its just my hobby and you know i am 16 :D I am thinking to cashout international check from clixsense after 1 and a half month i only logg in weekend i have holidays so i am replying here

And i think 90% people are leaving clixsense daily due to high cashout if surveys are started it will be alot better
CodeNameX
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,191
Member Since3 Jul 2011
Last Visit9 May 2019
Likes Given458
Likes Received366/252

#15 by CodeNameX » Thu Dec 29, 2011 05:32

ptcscrutiny wrote:
Ammadd wrote: Who says i am saying i like neobux i hate the site due to you have to click every day
Sorry. I misunderstood you there. I thought you were trying to compare the features between the 2 sites.


Quote:fastrupee is now promoting neobux due to refferals must have been complaining that it takes 5 month to reach cashout its not abt earning more its abt cashing out the money you have earnned
No, thats not right.
Like I said, its his outlook. He promoted ClixSense and gained a huge amount of members. Now he is giving NeoBux a try. Maybe after a few months, he will give another site a try.
No i dont think so i am sending him an email and ask real reason and post screenshot of his reply
CodeNameX
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,191
Member Since3 Jul 2011
Last Visit9 May 2019
Likes Given458
Likes Received366/252

#16 by ptcscrutiny » Thu Dec 29, 2011 05:37

Ammadd wrote: No i dont think so i am sending him an email and ask real reason and post screenshot of his reply
You can ask him but I already know the answer.
ptcscrutiny
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5,876
Member Since10 Sep 2010
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,488
Likes Received5,695/2,515

#17 by valerie » Thu Dec 29, 2011 05:47

You are 16. I am 55. I've been working online and no where else for almost before you were born.... 15 years.

I'm telling you, I don't know him, but I know that he is doing it for multiple income streams.
Or, all he did was enroll a bunch of duds. If that is all he did, he won't get far at neo either.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,272
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,542/5,838

#18 by CodeNameX » Thu Dec 29, 2011 05:50

He advertises them to new online users i guess in newspapers ;)
And i am only member of clixsense so dont know much abt :?
CodeNameX
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,191
Member Since3 Jul 2011
Last Visit9 May 2019
Likes Given458
Likes Received366/252

#19 by valerie » Thu Dec 29, 2011 05:59

Often people will work more than one program.

Most people looking to make a living online, can't do it by utilizing one income stream.

People in this industry usually fall into one of the categories:

1. Hobby
2. Extra
3. Multiple

The hobby people are those that like to make money but they don't focus on it. They usually have an offline job. These people really got to like the program they are in or they walk really fast.

The extra people are those that might have an offline job but they are seeking extra income. These people might also be retired people looking to supplement their retirement income.

The multiple people might have an offline job but there are many that don't. Some of these people only work online and no where else. They participate in more than one program because it takes multiple programs to earn enough to make a living.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,272
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,542/5,838

#20 by CodeNameX » Thu Dec 29, 2011 06:05

I dont come in any category :lol:
i have one friend that do uploading i do a little work to make him jealous :lol:

ALSO I AM LOOKING TO BUY IPHONE 4 with clixsense money i hop i can buy bcz i dont have a cell phone now :(
CodeNameX
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,191
Member Since3 Jul 2011
Last Visit9 May 2019
Likes Given458
Likes Received366/252
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 20, 2019 22:19:42 EST