Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeSuccess StoriesReport System is NOT a communication system
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Report System is NOT a communication system

#1 by valerie » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:35

Take note that the 'Report' option is not a form of communication to the poster. In fact, the poster never sees it. Only mods and admins see it.

The report is used to report a post that is not following the forums rules. When you 'report' a member, that is what you are doing...reporting that the poster did not follow the rules.

Clicking 'report' to say 'thank you' 'you are wonderful' 'i love you' 'tell me how to get a million referrals' will never be seen by the poster. In essence, you are reporting that member to the moderators and the administration for making a post against the rules.

You could be banned from the forum for continuously using the report system when there is no real cause to do so.
valerie
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,811
Likes Received14,695/5,411

#2 by dollar2euro » Fri Feb 10, 2012 07:35

valerie wrote: Take note that the 'Report' option is not a form of communication to the poster. In fact, the poster never sees it. Only mods and admins see it.

The report is used to report a post that is not following the forums rules. When you 'report' a member, that is what you are doing...reporting that the poster did not follow the rules.

Clicking 'report' to say 'thank you' 'you are wonderful' 'i love you' 'tell me how to get a million referrals' will never be seen by the poster. In essence, you are reporting that member to the moderators and the administration for making a post against the rules.

You could be banned from the forum for continuously using the report system when there is no real cause to do so.

i face same kind of problem :( most of those members asked for help through report :roll:
dollar2euro
Member Since27 Sep 2010
Last Visit15 May 2018
Likes Given267
Likes Received308/141
Balance$18.09
Earned$3,613.98
Referrals338
Offers748

#3 by babul1 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:13

You, write more in on post I can read your post. but Thanks to you for write.
babul1
Member Since21 May 2012
Last Visit30 Aug 2012
Likes Given210
Likes Received9/3

#4 by saiful-diamond » Mon Jul 02, 2012 15:52

saiful-diamond
Member Since14 Feb 2012
Last Visit12 Dec 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received10/2
Return to 'Success Stories' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: May 26, 2018 23:08:28 EST