To access the ClixSense Offers click on the "Offers" button found at the top of the page. This page will by default display all the offers available to you, and will look something like the following:
How it works
At the top of the picture above, on the blue bar, you see the usual links that show where you are in the site including the extra link "My Offers History". This link takes you to your offers history and stats page where you can verify all your completed offers and their statuses.
Just below the blue bar and the page title a menu with several buttons is shown. The "All" button, which is the default, lists all offers regardless of their categories. The "Free" button lists all the offers that are free, that don't require you to make any payment. Then you have a button for each specific offer category. Inside each button the number of offers available for that particular category is displayed. To the right of this menu you have two more buttons:
- VIEW: This button lets you list only a) offers that are available, b) offers that you have ignored and c) offers that you have already completed. This button is only visible when you have ignored or completed offers.
- SORT BY: This button allows you to choose the order in which the offers are displayed to you: Newest (latest added offers at the top), Popularity (most completed offers at the top), Payout (highest paying offers at the top) and Name (alphabetical order, a to z)
If there are any offers that don't interest you, you may hide them from your list. To do this move your mouse over the offer you wish to hide then click on the delete button that appears on the right side of the offer box. Ignored offers are then visible by clicking on the "View" button as described above. Once there you also have the option to remove them from your ignored list back to your available list.
There are several different types of offers each with their particularities and more may be added in the future. Please note that not all categories may be available to you. They are:
- Surveys - These are trusted surveys that can be taken every day. Because of that they have the highest earning potential of all offers. If you don't qualify to take a survey the first try, you may try again. There will be days with no surveys matching your demographics, so you should check these daily, it takes only a couple minutes;
- Shopping - These offers require you to make a purchase from an online retailer;
- Signups - Offers in this category can be an easy way to earn. They mainly consist of a simple signup process, others may require you to fill out several pages;
- Downloads - As the name implies you will be required to do a download. These are free downloads and can be anything from a browser toolbar to a stand-alone program;
- Games - This requires you to download or play online games;
- Free - This includes all of the above except for the Shopping offers that require a purchase to be made.
Please be advised that not all offers will convert, we apologize for this. We do not get any information from the advertiser regarding this but we ask that if you attempt it again at a later date to please follow the instructions closely and to take your time. The reasons why an offer may not convert include but are not limited to:
- You are not from the geographical location required by the advertiser;
- You have already completed this offer on another site;
- You entered invalid/fake information;
- Your email or other information is already in the advertiser's database;
- You used a temporary/disposable email address;
- You did not let the advertiser's site load completely;
- You did not meet the eligibility for the offer including but not limited to age, location, gender;
- You did not complete the offer fully according to the advertiser's requirements;
- Your browser is not accepting cookies or is incompatible (e.g. too old);
- You are not using your default browser. Some downloads, those that require a browser restart after installation, will need to open your default browser which does not contain the necessary cookie that was placed only on the browser that you were using;
- You are using a proxy or similar service which is either blocking cookies or hiding your true location;
- You are using a prepaid credit card or a prepaid cell phone to complete offers;
Some payments are instant, while others have a waiting period that may take up to 1, 2, 3 or 4 weeks to credit on your account, or even more depending on the advertiser requirements. For offers that you have successfully completed but weren't yet paid, you will see their respective amounts on the top right corner of the page next to "Pending Balance".
The payments that are not instant are not so because some offers have specific requirements that need to be met first. There is also a risk of them being reversed by the advertiser. The reasons why a payment may be reversed include but are not limited to:
- Specific requirements not met (e.g. having a toolbar or game installed for at least a set amount of days);
- Order cancellations (e.g. buying something but deciding to cancel the order a couple days later);
- Fraudulent activity (e.g. submitting fake profile information, using proxies, stolen credits cards, etc.). It's obviously very important that you never submit fake information or attempt to cheat the advertisers. They have means to detect the veracity of your information.
We don't have many offers available right now as we are just launching this, but we will be adding new offers daily from now on, so keep checking if there are no offers that interest you right now.
Unfortunately some countries don't have access to many offers, if any at all. This is obviously out of our control. The availability of these offers depends entirely on the advertisers and other companies willing to pay people on said countries for signing up for their products and services.
But not having offers available does not mean you cannot earn as well. Continue reading...
Similar to the recently launched CrowdFlower Tasks we will be paying referral commissions as well. Commissions are paid only after your referrals are fully paid after the waiting period, and may also be reversed if the original payment that generated that commission has been reversed, as explained above.
For each offer your referrals complete you will earn a percentage of their earnings depending on your membership type. Premium members earn 10% while standard members earn 5%.
If you are from one of those countries with less offers available, or if you are simply looking to earn more commissions, we recommend you to advertise your referral link to especially the following countries:
Australia, Austria, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland,
Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland,
United Kingdom, United States. The countries in green have the most available offers.
Targeting your campaigns (advertising your ClixSense referral link on other sites) to the above countries not only has the potential to increase your commissions from the Offers but also from the Tasks!
We are very excited about this new income stream we created for you and we are certain you will enjoy it. Since the surveys were launched last year ClixSense has been more than just a PTC (Paid-To-Click). ClixSense has been a GPT (Get-Paid-To) since and now with the Tasks and Offers more so. We will be adding even more earning possibilities in the future to become the best GPT!
With all of these great features in ClixSense now more than ever you should promote your affiliate link. You earn downline click commissions, task commissions, offer and survey commissions, ad sales commissions and upgrade commissions.
For any issues related to the offers please submit a ticket via the helpdesk.