Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalFilipinoPinoy ClixSense What you need to know
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Pinoy ClixSense What you need to know

Post Reply

#101 by oberder » Sat Oct 18, 2014 19:44

fe_abad wrote: Tanong ko lang if ever matuloy ako mag out of the country, pwd pa ba ako mag online sa clixsense? i will still use my laptop and tablet. i also have other websites paano gagawin ko?

Kung maka-push thru ka sa pag-ibang bansa, just submit a couple of HelpDesk Ticket and inform the Staff that you'll be clicking in another country:

(1) Submit one just hours before you leave for your flight, para ma-register that you're still in the Philippines using IPs designated in our country, and then (2) Submit another when you reach your destination -- that way, the regional IP for that country will be reflected to your status ( this is where the Flag icon next to our user names changes )

Ganoon din sa other sites -- try to contact their respective staffs and see if they can offer the same option that ClixSense gives to its members when they wish to continue clicking in another country

Offhand: Wag kalimutan ang pasalubong -- malapit na ang Pasko :mrgreen:
oberder
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,580
Member Since26 Jan 2009
Last Visit23 Dec 2016
Likes Given7,087
Likes Received4,618/2,605

#102 by fe_abad » Sun Oct 19, 2014 09:28

oberder wrote:
fe_abad wrote: Tanong ko lang if ever matuloy ako mag out of the country, pwd pa ba ako mag online sa clixsense? i will still use my laptop and tablet. i also have other websites paano gagawin ko?

Kung maka-push thru ka sa pag-ibang bansa, just submit a couple of HelpDesk Ticket and inform the Staff that you'll be clicking in another country:

(1) Submit one just hours before you leave for your flight, para ma-register that you're still in the Philippines using IPs designated in our country, and then (2) Submit another when you reach your destination -- that way, the regional IP for that country will be reflected to your status ( this is where the Flag icon next to our user names changes )

Ganoon din sa other sites -- try to contact their respective staffs and see if they can offer the same option that ClixSense gives to its members when they wish to continue clicking in another country

Offhand: Wag kalimutan ang pasalubong -- malapit na ang Pasko :mrgreen:

Uu naman ikaw pa? salamat ha? :)
fe_abad
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
759
Member Since12 Mar 2013
Last Visit18 Jul 2017
Likes Given248
Likes Received437/323
Balance$0.00
Earned$100.94
Referrals0
Tasks4
Offers4

#103 by mcarsa » Wed Nov 05, 2014 15:59

what I need to know,,,,,,,







mga tol 1st post q ito at alanganin p bibihira nga lang akong makapg online mula ng nagsimula ako s ptc n ito at ngayong gusto ko ng magfocus hoho bakit hindi maopen, ayaw mg bukas mga ads pag e click ko na nag stock pls help ano ang dapat kong gawin,
from saturday nov.1 till today ayaw mg bukas kaya no earnings
mcarsa
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
4
Member Since6 Feb 2014
Last Visit20 Mar 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received4/3
Tasks61
Offers111

#104 by DROIDSense » Wed Nov 05, 2014 20:03

mcarsa wrote: what I need to know,,,,,,,







mga tol 1st post q ito at alanganin p bibihira nga lang akong makapg online mula ng nagsimula ako s ptc n ito at ngayong gusto ko ng magfocus hoho bakit hindi maopen, ayaw mg bukas mga ads pag e click ko na nag stock pls help ano ang dapat kong gawin,
from saturday nov.1 till today ayaw mg bukas kaya no earnings

try mo pong mag update ng flash mo baka hindi lang po updated.
DROIDSense
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,891
Member Since26 Aug 2014
Last Visit2 Jun 2019
Likes Given2,350
Likes Received1,269/757

#105 by oberder » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:35

mcarsa wrote: what I need to know,,,,,,,







mga tol 1st post q ito at alanganin p bibihira nga lang akong makapg online mula ng nagsimula ako s ptc n ito at ngayong gusto ko ng magfocus hoho bakit hindi maopen, ayaw mg bukas mga ads pag e click ko na nag stock pls help ano ang dapat kong gawin,
from saturday nov.1 till today ayaw mg bukas kaya no earnings

1) Check if you have the latest Adobe Flash installed into your machine ( desktop / laptop ) -- remember that there are two Flash player plug-ins: one for IE and one for Non-IE browsers -- you need to install both; aside from that, also check if your JAVA is up-to-date

As of this forum post, check: Adobe Flash for IE and Non-IE browsers must both be v15.0.0.189 and Oracle JAVA must be 8u25 ( or v8.0.250 )

2) Make sure that your browser has add-ons/plug-ins that would not block or hinder your viewing of ads; security add-ons/plug-ins have to be temporarily disabled when viewing at ClixSense

3) Make sure that your browsers itself is up-to-date -- as of this post date, Mozilla Firefox should be v33.0.2 ( since Chrome constantly auto-updates itself, I have no idea what the current version is :oops: )
oberder
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,580
Member Since26 Jan 2009
Last Visit23 Dec 2016
Likes Given7,087
Likes Received4,618/2,605

#106 by Final_Fantasy7 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 19:08

Ay. Andito ko lang pala matatagpuan ang lahat ng katanungan ko. Haha. Salamat at nakita ko ito. :D
Final_Fantasy7
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5
Member Since9 Dec 2014
Last Visit28 Jan 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received5/2
Balance$0.00
Earned$19.90
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers32

#107 by julyteen » Fri Feb 20, 2015 17:35

Dahil siguro matagal na ako sa ptc kaya wala na akong tanong sa mga site na tulad nito.
julyteen
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
39
Member Since21 Apr 2011
Last Visit2 Jun 2019
Likes Given59
Likes Received8/6
Balance$8.23
Earned$370.94
Referrals1
Tasks122
Offers501

#108 by kleyo » Tue Jun 23, 2015 07:38

ask ko lang guyz, 1st payment ko kc s cs ok lang b n d ko I-withdraw ang paypal fund ko hindi b mwwala un o nid ko tlg cia kunin?
kleyo
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
191
Member Since23 Apr 2014
Last Visit30 Jul 2017
Likes Given219
Likes Received119/71
Balance$0.00
Earned$76.72
Referrals0
Tasks741
Offers648

#109 by kleyo » Tue Jun 23, 2015 07:40

Ask ko lang guyz.... 1st payment ko s cs tru paypal. ok lang b n d ko muna kunin ang paypal fund ko hindi b mwawala un? thanks
kleyo
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
191
Member Since23 Apr 2014
Last Visit30 Jul 2017
Likes Given219
Likes Received119/71
Balance$0.00
Earned$76.72
Referrals0
Tasks741
Offers648

#110 by oberder » Mon Aug 24, 2015 09:24

Kleyo wrote: Ask ko lang guyz.... 1st payment ko s cs tru paypal. ok lang b n d ko muna kunin ang paypal fund ko hindi b mwawala un? thanks

:thumbup: Oks lang -- just don't cash out till you're ok to go on; hindi mawawala ang earnings mo -- just make sure that:

(a) your Paypal account is accessed by only you,
(b) you have a very strong password for your Paypal account ( and I mean an Alpha-Numeric mixed password that even your friends or love ones won't imagine using, also ) and,
(c) your connection to Paypal is secured ( I mean, on your browser, when you open the Paypal site, you should see the bright green HTTPS for Paypal -- if it's not green, then your online connection is unsecured )
oberder
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,580
Member Since26 Jan 2009
Last Visit23 Dec 2016
Likes Given7,087
Likes Received4,618/2,605

#111 by meizhen » Sat Sep 12, 2015 08:39

Thank you for the info. :thumbup:
meizhen
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
26
Member Since21 Jul 2015
Last Visit2 Apr 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received6/6
Balance$0.00
Earned$47.34
Referrals0
Tasks69
Offers15

#112 by whit3knight » Thu Sep 17, 2015 20:57

bravo this really help me a lot. thanks
whit3knight
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
6
Member Since15 Mar 2011
Last Visit17 Jul 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1
Balance$0.00
Earned$83.38
Referrals0
Tasks4
Offers40

#113 by ecyor018 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 07:17

Hi guys. Need help when it comes to the process of cashout. Panu po ba ung process ng cashout. May link na binibigay but I can't find it there.

Thanks in advance.
ecyor018
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
7
Member Since30 Jul 2015
Last Visit15 Mar 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/1
Balance$0.00
Earned$11.46
Referrals0
Tasks15
Offers11

#114 by ptcseeker » Sat Sep 26, 2015 07:19

ecyor018 wrote: Hi guys. Need help when it comes to the process of cashout. Panu po ba ung process ng cashout. May link na binibigay but I can't find it there.

Thanks in advance.

Please visit this link Click here! :D
ptcseeker
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,574
Member Since11 Sep 2009
Last Visit10 Jul 2019
Likes Given557
Likes Received857/489

#115 by ecyor018 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 14:42

"To request a payment click on the link "Cashout" that will be made available on your account summary page next to your account balance."

I already have around $7.7 and want to check if magwowork talga so gusto ko po mag cash out. $6 lang nmn ang minimum but the problem is wala ung cashout link sa tabi ng account balance. Ang nandun is "how will i get paid" which is leading sa same link na pinost nio. I try to look for it but I can't really find it kaya po nagtanung na ko here.
ecyor018
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
7
Member Since30 Jul 2015
Last Visit15 Mar 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/1
Balance$0.00
Earned$11.46
Referrals0
Tasks15
Offers11

#116 by oberder » Sun Sep 27, 2015 04:56

ecyor018 wrote: "To request a payment click on the link "Cashout" that will be made available on your account summary page next to your account balance."

I already have around $7.7 and want to check if magwowork talga so gusto ko po mag cash out. $6 lang nmn ang minimum but the problem is wala ung cashout link sa tabi ng account balance. Ang nandun is "how will i get paid" which is leading sa same link na pinost nio. I try to look for it but I can't really find it kaya po nagtanung na ko here.

For Standard members, the requirement for cashout is US$8 ( as seen at: When and how will I get paid (Cashout)? ) -- the US$6 cashout is for Premium users, or members with Premium membership
oberder
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,580
Member Since26 Jan 2009
Last Visit23 Dec 2016
Likes Given7,087
Likes Received4,618/2,605

#117 by ecyor018 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 23:26

Thankie po.
ecyor018
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
7
Member Since30 Jul 2015
Last Visit15 Mar 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/1
Balance$0.00
Earned$11.46
Referrals0
Tasks15
Offers11

#118 by oberder » Thu Nov 19, 2015 09:13

:!: Nearly forgot -- For all members that are asking help on Tasks by posting a screenshot...


DO NOT POST ANY SCREENSHOTS OF ANY TASKS ( QUESTIONS OR/AND ANSWERS ) THAT ARE OFFERED FROM CROWDFLOWER


Please refer to the Sticky Forum Thread created by Moderator Valerie provided at: ClixSense Forum
Last edited by oberder » Thu Nov 19, 2015 09:15 » edited 1 time in total
oberder
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,580
Member Since26 Jan 2009
Last Visit23 Dec 2016
Likes Given7,087
Likes Received4,618/2,605

#119 by oberder » Thu Nov 19, 2015 09:24

:idea: Last-minute additional tip for the members:

If any member ( Standard / Premium user ) has issues with CF Tasks, especially when dealing with Broken Tasks Issues, please visit this Sticky Thread, as per Moderator AlexisCF :

:arrow: Reference source -- Task Forums -- How to Notify CF about Broken Jobs (in the Forum)
oberder
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,580
Member Since26 Jan 2009
Last Visit23 Dec 2016
Likes Given7,087
Likes Received4,618/2,605

#120 by d050490j » Thu Dec 10, 2015 07:57

why i cant access my task ?
d050490j
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2
Member Since3 Dec 2015
Last Visit28 Dec 2015
Likes Given0
Likes Received0
Balance$0.00
Earned$5.21
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers4
Return to 'Filipino' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 17, 2019 22:24:41 EST