Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeYour StatsPost Your Daily Checklist Bonus
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus

#2361 by Piddles » Tue Aug 27, 2013 00:21

Sukam wrote:
TasMail wrote: Aug 26, 2013
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 27 clicks $0.131
ClixGrid Game 60 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 21 tasks $1.43
Complete Offers 2 offers $0.05
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.1933
Total Earned: $115.8892
;)


TasMail ................... Great Job! ;)

Thanks ;)
Piddles
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877
Balance$137.58
Earned$12,004.81
Tasks28,163
Offers41,451

#2362 by navnitrajak123 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 00:43

HI HOW R U
navnitrajak123
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
15
Member Since9 Jul 2013
Last Visit14 May 2014
Likes Given1
Likes Received4/2
Balance$0.00
Earned$3.11
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers3

#2363 by Piddles » Tue Aug 27, 2013 01:48

navnitrajak123 wrote: HI HOW R U

HI navnitrajak123, I am fine.. How r u? ;)
Piddles
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877
Balance$137.58
Earned$12,004.81
Tasks28,163
Offers41,451

#2364 by Gasher » Tue Aug 27, 2013 21:38

Not to bad today :thumbup:
Gasher
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,485
Member Since25 Apr 2012
Last Visit18 Nov 2018
Likes Given780
Likes Received740/439
Balance$22.76
Tasks3,697
Offers7,506

#2365 by Piddles » Tue Aug 27, 2013 21:56

Gasher wrote:
Not to bad today :thumbup:

Gasher............. Awesome Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877
Balance$137.58
Earned$12,004.81
Tasks28,163
Offers41,451

#2366 by Piddles » Tue Aug 27, 2013 22:37

I had really no time to be online today, but I will take my little bonus.. :lol:

Aug 27, 2013
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 31 clicks $0.158
ClixGrid Game 60 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 9 tasks $0.63
Complete Offers 6 offers $0.28
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.1282
Total Earned: $116.0825
;)
Piddles
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877
Balance$137.58
Earned$12,004.81
Tasks28,163
Offers41,451

#2367 by Sukam » Tue Aug 27, 2013 23:10

TasMail wrote: I had really no time to be online today, but I will take my little bonus.. :lol:

Aug 27, 2013
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 31 clicks $0.158
ClixGrid Game 60 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 9 tasks $0.63
Complete Offers 6 offers $0.28
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.1282
Total Earned: $116.0825
;)

TasMil ............................ Awesome Job ;)
Sukam
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,295
Member Since3 Dec 2012
Last Visit31 Mar 2019
Likes Given2,086
Likes Received1,800/838
Balance$0.00
Earned$3,247.26
Referrals2
Tasks38,002
Offers316

#2368 by fromsilentsky » Tue Aug 27, 2013 23:18

Peanut Labs had a multi-part lottery study that involved evaluating commercials of an upcoming game in three separate 88¢ surveys. And for once, a SuperRewards video clip actually credited normally for me.

August 27, 2013

  1. PTC ads: 17 clicks ($0.096)
  2. ClixGrid: 60 clicks ($0.00)
  3. Tasks: 5 tasks ($0.45)
  4. Offers: 4 offers ($2.66)
  5. Forum: 8 views
  6. Bonus: $0.3847
  7. Referral Commissions: $0.137
Today’s Total Earnings: $3.7277
fromsilentsky
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
592
Member Since1 Dec 2012
Last Visit2 Jun 2019
Likes Given782
Likes Received494/209
Balance$111.43
Earned$1,267.77
Referrals1
Tasks8,052
Offers1,130

#2369 by frechdaechsin » Tue Aug 27, 2013 23:45

Aug 27, 2013 23:42:15 EST Daily Checklist Bonus

View PTC Ads 11 clicks $0.06
ClixGrid Game 20 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 3 tasks $0.21
Complete Offers 7 offers $0.07
Visit the Forum 27 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0408
Total Earned: $9.8303

thanks :clixsense: :thumbup:
frechdaechsin
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
727
Member Since7 Apr 2007
Last Visit23 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,088
Likes Received985/414
Tasks2,371
Offers9,628

#2370 by Sukam » Tue Aug 27, 2013 23:52

fromsilentsky wrote: Peanut Labs had a multi-part lottery study that involved evaluating commercials of an upcoming game in three separate 88¢ surveys. And for once, a SuperRewards video clip actually credited normally for me.

August 27, 2013

  1. PTC ads: 17 clicks ($0.096)
  2. ClixGrid: 60 clicks ($0.00)
  3. Tasks: 5 tasks ($0.45)
  4. Offers: 4 offers ($2.66)
  5. Forum: 8 views
  6. Bonus: $0.3847
  7. Referral Commissions: $0.137
Today’s Total Earnings: $3.7277

Fromsilentsky.............. Awesome Job ;)
Sukam
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,295
Member Since3 Dec 2012
Last Visit31 Mar 2019
Likes Given2,086
Likes Received1,800/838
Balance$0.00
Earned$3,247.26
Referrals2
Tasks38,002
Offers316

#2371 by Sukam » Tue Aug 27, 2013 23:55

frechdaechsin wrote: Aug 27, 2013 23:42:15 EST Daily Checklist Bonus

View PTC Ads 11 clicks $0.06
ClixGrid Game 20 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 3 tasks $0.21
Complete Offers 7 offers $0.07
Visit the Forum 27 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0408
Total Earned: $9.8303

thanks :clixsense: :thumbup:


Frechdaechsin............. Awesome Job ;)
Sukam
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,295
Member Since3 Dec 2012
Last Visit31 Mar 2019
Likes Given2,086
Likes Received1,800/838
Balance$0.00
Earned$3,247.26
Referrals2
Tasks38,002
Offers316

#2372 by sandragodot » Tue Aug 27, 2013 23:59

Aug 27, 2013

View PTC Ads 10 clicks $0.05
ClixGrid Game 65 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 14 tasks $1.28
Complete Offers 2 offers $0.04
Visit the Forum 78 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.1644 8-)
sandragodot
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
532
Member Since29 Jan 2013
Last Visit10 Mar 2017
Likes Given971
Likes Received580/216
Balance$0.00
Earned$1,470.91
Tasks21,369
Offers1,109

#2373 by Sukam » Wed Aug 28, 2013 00:07

sandragodot wrote: Aug 27, 2013

View PTC Ads 10 clicks $0.05
ClixGrid Game 65 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 14 tasks $1.28
Complete Offers 2 offers $0.04
Visit the Forum 78 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.1644 8-)

Sandragodot.................. Awesome Job
Sukam
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,295
Member Since3 Dec 2012
Last Visit31 Mar 2019
Likes Given2,086
Likes Received1,800/838
Balance$0.00
Earned$3,247.26
Referrals2
Tasks38,002
Offers316

#2374 by Piddles » Wed Aug 28, 2013 00:55

Sukam wrote:
TasMail wrote: I had really no time to be online today, but I will take my little bonus.. :lol:

Aug 27, 2013
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 31 clicks $0.158
ClixGrid Game 60 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 9 tasks $0.63
Complete Offers 6 offers $0.28
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.1282
Total Earned: $116.0825
;)

TasMil ............................ Awesome Job ;)

Thanks ;)
Piddles
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877
Balance$137.58
Earned$12,004.81
Tasks28,163
Offers41,451

#2375 by Piddles » Wed Aug 28, 2013 00:56

fromsilentsky wrote: Peanut Labs had a multi-part lottery study that involved evaluating commercials of an upcoming game in three separate 88¢ surveys. And for once, a SuperRewards video clip actually credited normally for me.

August 27, 2013

  1. PTC ads: 17 clicks ($0.096)
  2. ClixGrid: 60 clicks ($0.00)
  3. Tasks: 5 tasks ($0.45)
  4. Offers: 4 offers ($2.66)
  5. Forum: 8 views
  6. Bonus: $0.3847
  7. Referral Commissions: $0.137
Today’s Total Earnings: $3.7277

fromsilentsky............. Awesome Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877
Balance$137.58
Earned$12,004.81
Tasks28,163
Offers41,451

#2376 by Piddles » Wed Aug 28, 2013 01:10

frechdaechsin wrote: Aug 27, 2013 23:42:15 EST Daily Checklist Bonus

View PTC Ads 11 clicks $0.06
ClixGrid Game 20 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 3 tasks $0.21
Complete Offers 7 offers $0.07
Visit the Forum 27 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0408
Total Earned: $9.8303

thanks :clixsense: :thumbup:

frechdaechsin............. Awesome Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877
Balance$137.58
Earned$12,004.81
Tasks28,163
Offers41,451

#2377 by Piddles » Wed Aug 28, 2013 01:11

sandragodot wrote: Aug 27, 2013

View PTC Ads 10 clicks $0.05
ClixGrid Game 65 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 14 tasks $1.28
Complete Offers 2 offers $0.04
Visit the Forum 78 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.1644 8-)

sandragodot............. Awesome Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877
Balance$137.58
Earned$12,004.81
Tasks28,163
Offers41,451

#2378 by moin85 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 01:27

Congratulations! :D :D :D
moin85
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
67
Member Since10 Feb 2012
Last Visit14 Jun 2016
Likes Given104
Likes Received13/12
Tasks130
Offers0

#2379 by Gasher » Wed Aug 28, 2013 22:44

:thumbup:
Gasher
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,485
Member Since25 Apr 2012
Last Visit18 Nov 2018
Likes Given780
Likes Received740/439
Balance$22.76
Tasks3,697
Offers7,506

#2380 by Piddles » Wed Aug 28, 2013 22:49

Gasher wrote:
:thumbup:

Gasher............. Awesome Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,798
Likes Received3,713/1,877
Balance$137.58
Earned$12,004.81
Tasks28,163
Offers41,451
Return to 'Your Stats' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 22, 2019 03:26:36 EST