Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeYour StatsPost Your Daily Checklist Bonus
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus

#1641 by Scorpion_ » Fri Jun 21, 2013 17:15

Well didn't do too much surveys today so did mostly tasks. Got up to $1.50. It better than only getting $0.20 or so.






fromsilentsky wrote:
Gurimmjaw wrote: I don't see how many people get $5.00 in tasks a day. What the secret? Cause at most a day I get cents from tasks.

Some people spend a lot of time doing those 1¢ writing tasks, as bonuses are given for good work, and submitting good questions and answers add up over time. Those with skilled crowd credentials currently have access to a 21¢ task (with 17,000+ available) that involves copy/pasting information about a given company from various sources. The only secret, really, is to spend all day checking the task wall and doing whatever is available at the moment.

Oh, and doing as many casino tasks as possible each night also helps.

Oh thank you. I did some of those $0.01 tasks though I don't care much about doing them but some other tasks did end up popping up on GTA, Halo, and Call of Duty so decided to do them. Good thing I was able to complete them :)

TasMail wrote:
fromsilentsky wrote:
Gurimmjaw wrote: I don't see how many people get $5.00 in tasks a day. What the secret? Cause at most a day I get cents from tasks.

Some people spend a lot of time doing those 1¢ writing tasks, as bonuses are given for good work, and submitting good questions and answers add up over time. Those with skilled crowd credentials currently have access to a 21¢ task (with 17,000+ available) that involves copy/pasting information about a given company from various sources. The only secret, really, is to spend all day checking the task wall and doing whatever is available at the moment.

Oh, and doing as many casino tasks as possible each night also helps.

Gurimmjaw, also some members get 6 cent task that no one else gets, only members with a higher % ( I am pretty sure 85% and up) and have done a lot of task.
I get 6 cent task all the time, well not every day, but when I do get them there generally is a lot to do. When and if you get them you will see a Congrats in the task line. You will have no % to follow in there as well.
;)

Thank you so much. I'll start doing tasks daily now so i'll be able to a lot on those tasks. Then i'll be able make money from not only surveys but tasks as well as offers from the offer walls like Matomy.

TasMail wrote: Sorry I have not been in here for a long while, every one is doing GREAT and I will start posting in here again! ;)

Glad to see you back here :)
Scorpion_
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
263
Member Since20 Oct 2012
Last Visit6 Apr 2017
Likes Given29
Likes Received197/121
Balance$0.00
Earned$905.74
Referrals0
Tasks550
Offers942

#1642 by Piddles » Sat Jun 22, 2013 00:05

[b]Gurimmjaw, you did a great job!! I also forget to say that if I find a very hard task, I do just skip it, as I want to keep my % up and not have it go down, but that is just me..LOL and your welcome so much! :) [/b] ;)
Piddles
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,799
Likes Received3,713/1,877
Balance$125.87
Earned$11,993.10
Tasks28,163
Offers41,450

#1643 by Piddles » Sat Jun 22, 2013 00:07

Not to much done today, I had so much other stuff I had to get done (not online)LOL
Jun 22, 2013 00:06:18 EST
View PTC Ads 35 clicks $0.176
ClixGrid Game 65 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 8 tasks $0.43
Complete Offers 6 offers $0.11
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be:$0.0859
Total Earned: $84.4589
;)
Piddles
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,799
Likes Received3,713/1,877
Balance$125.87
Earned$11,993.10
Tasks28,163
Offers41,450

#1644 by Scorpion_ » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:20



Great day today!! Only took 1-2 hours to do. Thanks :clixsense: :)



TasMail wrote: [b]Gurimmjaw, you did a great job!! I also forget to say that if I find a very hard task, I do just skip it, as I want to keep my % up and not have it go down, but that is just me..LOL and your welcome so much! :) ;)

Thank you! And I feel same too. If there comes a task I feel I can't do i'll just skip it and find another task I could do.
Scorpion_
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
263
Member Since20 Oct 2012
Last Visit6 Apr 2017
Likes Given29
Likes Received197/121
Balance$0.00
Earned$905.74
Referrals0
Tasks550
Offers942

#1645 by slavik050672 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:39

Jun 22, 2013 11:39:12 ESTDaily Checklist Bonus
Complete your checklist and earn a bonus! How?
View PTC Ads 17 clicks $0.026
ClixGrid Game 30 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 10 tasks required $0.00
Complete Offers 2 offers required $0.00
Visit the Forum 6 views
slavik050672
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
19
Member Since1 May 2013
Last Visit1 Aug 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received5/4
Balance$0.00
Earned$30.48
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers22

#1646 by lovely10 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:17

pls help do mine.
lovely10
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
15
Member Since1 Apr 2013
Last Visit24 Aug 2013
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/2
Balance$0.00
Earned$0.00
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers0

#1647 by Gasher » Sat Jun 22, 2013 22:05

Jun 22, 2013 22:05:17 ESTDaily Checklist Bonus


View PTC Ads 37 clicks $0.146
ClixGrid Game 60 clicks $0.25
Complete Tasks 23 tasks $1.65
Complete Offers 24 offers $1.83
Visit the Forum 60 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.4651 :thumbup:
Gasher
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,485
Member Since25 Apr 2012
Last Visit18 Nov 2018
Likes Given780
Likes Received740/439
Balance$22.76
Tasks3,697
Offers7,506

#1648 by Neo7373 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 23:22

This Time ClixGrid helps me earn Bonus :$
Neo7373
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
243
Member Since15 Oct 2012
Last Visit27 Dec 2017
Likes Given97
Likes Received155/86
Balance$0.00

#1649 by Piddles » Sun Jun 23, 2013 03:43

Gurimmjaw wrote:

Great day today!! Only took 1-2 hours to do. Thanks :clixsense: :)



TasMail wrote: [b]Gurimmjaw, you did a great job!! I also forget to say that if I find a very hard task, I do just skip it, as I want to keep my % up and not have it go down, but that is just me..LOL and your welcome so much! :) ;)

Thank you! And I feel same too. If there comes a task I feel I can't do i'll just skip it and find another task I could do.

Nice Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,799
Likes Received3,713/1,877
Balance$125.87
Earned$11,993.10
Tasks28,163
Offers41,450

#1650 by Piddles » Sun Jun 23, 2013 03:44

slavik050672 wrote: Jun 22, 2013 11:39:12 ESTDaily Checklist Bonus
Complete your checklist and earn a bonus! How?
View PTC Ads 17 clicks $0.026
ClixGrid Game 30 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 10 tasks required $0.00
Complete Offers 2 offers required $0.00
Visit the Forum 6 views

Nice Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,799
Likes Received3,713/1,877
Balance$125.87
Earned$11,993.10
Tasks28,163
Offers41,450

#1651 by Piddles » Sun Jun 23, 2013 03:46

lovely10 wrote: pls help do mine.

lovely10, please be more detailed, what task are you having problems with? ;)
Piddles
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,799
Likes Received3,713/1,877
Balance$125.87
Earned$11,993.10
Tasks28,163
Offers41,450

#1652 by Piddles » Sun Jun 23, 2013 03:47

Gasher wrote: Jun 22, 2013 22:05:17 ESTDaily Checklist Bonus


View PTC Ads 37 clicks $0.146
ClixGrid Game 60 clicks $0.25
Complete Tasks 23 tasks $1.65
Complete Offers 24 offers $1.83
Visit the Forum 60 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.4651 :thumbup:

Nice Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,799
Likes Received3,713/1,877
Balance$125.87
Earned$11,993.10
Tasks28,163
Offers41,450

#1653 by Piddles » Sun Jun 23, 2013 03:49

Dark_Leo wrote: This Time ClixGrid helps me earn Bonus :$

Nice Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,799
Likes Received3,713/1,877
Balance$125.87
Earned$11,993.10
Tasks28,163
Offers41,450

#1654 by Piddles » Sun Jun 23, 2013 03:50

Jun 23, 2013 03:49:15 EST
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 35 clicks $0.175
ClixGrid Game 66 clicks $0.10
Complete Tasks 14 tasks $1.04
Complete Offers 5 offers $0.09
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be:$0.1686
Total Earned: $84.5448
;)
Piddles
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,799
Likes Received3,713/1,877
Balance$125.87
Earned$11,993.10
Tasks28,163
Offers41,450

#1655 by Gasher » Sun Jun 23, 2013 21:46

Jun 23, 2013 21:45:35 ESTDaily Checklist Bonus

View PTC Ads 46 clicks $0.13
ClixGrid Game 65 clicks $0.10
Complete Tasks 22 tasks $1.66
Complete Offers 23 offers $0.29
Visit the Forum 83 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.2616 :|
Gasher
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,485
Member Since25 Apr 2012
Last Visit18 Nov 2018
Likes Given780
Likes Received740/439
Balance$22.76
Tasks3,697
Offers7,506

#1656 by Piddles » Sun Jun 23, 2013 22:38

Gasher wrote: Jun 23, 2013 21:45:35 ESTDaily Checklist Bonus

View PTC Ads 46 clicks $0.13
ClixGrid Game 65 clicks $0.10
Complete Tasks 22 tasks $1.66
Complete Offers 23 offers $0.29
Visit the Forum 83 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.2616 :|

Gasher...Nice Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,799
Likes Received3,713/1,877
Balance$125.87
Earned$11,993.10
Tasks28,163
Offers41,450

#1657 by Scorpion_ » Sun Jun 23, 2013 23:04

View PTC Ads 2 clicks $0.002
ClixGrid Game 60 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 1 task $0.07
Complete Offers 5 offers $3.10
Visit the Forum 50 views

Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.3806
Scorpion_
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
263
Member Since20 Oct 2012
Last Visit6 Apr 2017
Likes Given29
Likes Received197/121
Balance$0.00
Earned$905.74
Referrals0
Tasks550
Offers942

#1658 by Piddles » Mon Jun 24, 2013 00:02

Gurimmjaw wrote: View PTC Ads 2 clicks $0.002
ClixGrid Game 60 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 1 task $0.07
Complete Offers 5 offers $3.10
Visit the Forum 50 views

Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.3806

Gurimmjaw...Nice Job!! ;)
Piddles
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,799
Likes Received3,713/1,877
Balance$125.87
Earned$11,993.10
Tasks28,163
Offers41,450

#1659 by Piddles » Mon Jun 24, 2013 00:04

I didn't really have time to be online..
Jun 23, 2013
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 51 clicks $0.157
ClixGrid Game 60 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 2 tasks $0.15
Complete Offers 4 offers $0.08
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be:$0.0464
Total Earned: $84.7134
;)
Piddles
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5,851
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jun 2019
Likes Given4,799
Likes Received3,713/1,877
Balance$125.87
Earned$11,993.10
Tasks28,163
Offers41,450

#1660 by DaxOnlineWork » Mon Jun 24, 2013 02:56

TasMail wrote:
View PTC Ads 51 clicks $0.157
Complete Tasks 2 tasks $0.15

51 clicks in ads - 15 cents from tasks ;)
DaxOnlineWork
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,948
Member Since19 Oct 2011
Last Visit2 Oct 2016
Likes Given1,627
Likes Received1,165/742
Return to 'Your Stats' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jun 20, 2019 07:16:35 EST