ClixSense Logo
Sign In
Username
Password
Sign UpGamesClixAddonHelpdeskFAQAnnouncementsMy TicketsSubmit a TicketClixResearchAffiliatesProgram Details
My StatsMy ReferralsMy Campaigns
BannersSplash Pages
HomeForumInternationalHindiDelhi Gang rape - Pray for Damini
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ClixSenseNews and UpdatesMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsFeature RequestsMember IntroductionTasksGeneral TalkSupport CenterGeneral SupportPayment Processor SupportBug reportsInternationalSpanishPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Delhi Gang rape - Pray for Damini

#1 by uzair_friends » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:57

The bus driver ram singh went out with his 6 friends the girl and the guy was called by the driver and were given proper tickets ( the bus was a school bus with black curtains .. Not permitted for transport use )

The girl was 23 a very good student and wanted to reach dwarka mor. After they got in, the guys hit a rod on the guys's head and threw him out, then raped the girl one by one which was moving continuously in the posh areas of delhi and ncr.

After raping her badly , one of them inserted a very long rod in her V****a which almost killed her and threw her out and ran away. She was lying in the middle of the rod hurt and nude..

Not even single person helped her or covered her for an hour. When police came in no one
helped them pick her up. They were just not interested at all. The girl's v*****a + small and large intestine is totally damaged and she cannot live a married or normal life.

Doctor said " main bayan nahi kar sakta ki ussne kya kya zheela hai ... Bolte hue muzhe dard hota hai ".
She has gone in coma 5 times from 16th dec. She is unconscious , critical and is not stop crying. The ribs are damaged as well.

That's the whole story And that's what delhi people are. And her only fault was that she took a wrong bus..

You have sisters , mothers , daughters and soo many females at home. Please don't sit and relax Its not that small deal ... Its about your families safety..

And also hope that these bloody bastards are punished with the toughest punishment possible.

If this incident took place in Saudi Arabia the accused would have been beheaded. Dont know when India would have such serious punishments for crimes like this.

Please pray for Damini guys.. This incident really hurts.. Hope she gets well soon.
uzair_friends(+14)
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
Member Since21 Jun 2009
Last VisitToday
Likes Given185
Likes Received615/335

#2 by uzair_friends » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:03

Punishment for rape in Yemen

uzair_friends(+14)
Member Since21 Jun 2009
Last VisitToday
Likes Given185
Likes Received615/335

#3 by uzair_friends » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:06

Punishment in Lebanon
uzair_friends(+14)
Member Since21 Jun 2009
Last VisitToday
Likes Given185
Likes Received615/335

#4 by hailraiser » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:25

this will be the right way to give punishment, hanging the accused for death i think it will be a solution for them, they all will be given such a punishment that they remember it whole life
hailraiser(+3)
Member Since14 Oct 2011
Last Visit16 Aug 2014
Likes Given0
Likes Received13/12

#5 by NeoAvi » Thu Dec 20, 2012 18:31

This incident is truly inhuman!

These guys should be hanged in public,bloody loosers.

Hope there will be a change in our law for rape cases.Even a death sentence is not enough for these idiots..
NeoAvi(+4)
Member Since19 Feb 2011
Last Visit15 Oct 2014
Likes Given64
Likes Received58/30

#6 by uzair_friends » Fri Dec 21, 2012 03:10

**Update**

Even Tihar Jail inmates couldn't stand the horror of the Delhi bus gangrape case . This came to light when the inmates beat up Mukesh, the main accused in the Delhi bus gangrape case, in the jail. Sources in the jail said Mukesh was also forced to consume human excreta and urine.

After the attack , jail authorities have decided to lodge him separate from other inmates.

The victim's male friend, who was beaten up by the accused bus crew, identified Mukesh in the Test Identification Parade (TIP). The identification would help police in establishing that the other accused were also with him.

Police arrested four people in connection with the rape. Main accused Ram Singh, who was the driver of the bus, and his accomplices Vinay and Pawan have been on police remand while his brother Mukesh was sent to two-week judicial custody on Wednesday.

During their court appearance on Wednesday, only Mukesh had agreed to the TIP. Vinay and Pawan had confessed to being part of the gang and said there was no need for their participation in the TIP. In fact, Vinay had said that he was ashamed of his crime even as he claimed that he did not rape the girl. Admitting to beating her friend, he had said he should be hanged for his act.
uzair_friends(+14)
Member Since21 Jun 2009
Last VisitToday
Likes Given185
Likes Received615/335

#7 by ptcscrutiny » Fri Dec 21, 2012 06:39

These inhuman people deserve a lot worse. These people need to be given such a punishment that in future anyone will shiver before committing such a horrendous act.
ptcscrutiny(+58)
Member Since10 Sep 2010
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,162
Likes Received3,116/1,749

#8 by uzair_friends » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:45

BREAKING NOW - Delhi gangrape- Sixth accused arrested in Aurangabad - Bihar
uzair_friends(+14)
Member Since21 Jun 2009
Last VisitToday
Likes Given185
Likes Received615/335

#9 by nimish33 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:50

Hi,

News came that the accused beated in Tihar Jail by others.

Pl enter change.org and make your sign in petition
nimish33(+28)
Member Since27 May 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given236
Likes Received504/428
Balance$0.80
Earned$83.34
Referrals1
Tasks74
Offers56

#10 by uzair_friends » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:10

Her intestines are gone. She cannot speak as there is a tube in her mouth. When she was brought to the hospital ,horrified doctors were unsure if she would live another day. But the 23-year old paramedical student is not giving up.

"Have they been caught" She wanted to know on Thursday.
four days after the assault , the girl is fighting on in the ICU of Safdarjung Hospital.On a paper she wrote "They should be punished"

"Ghar pe sab kaise hain ?ATM card block kar diya ?Rishtedaron ko pata toh nahin ki mere saath kya hua hai? " she wrote out to her brother.

Everyone Please PRAY
uzair_friends(+14)
Member Since21 Jun 2009
Last VisitToday
Likes Given185
Likes Received615/335

#11 by uzair_friends » Sat Dec 22, 2012 09:46

Update*

The police has arrested all the six men accused for the rape case.

Hope they get punished in the toughest way possible..
uzair_friends(+14)
Member Since21 Jun 2009
Last VisitToday
Likes Given185
Likes Received615/335

#12 by uzair_friends » Sat Dec 22, 2012 09:50

Shame on Delhi Police. Rape is allowed but protests are not allowed. What a shame.

This is how we treat our women. Shame.

uzair_friends(+14)
Member Since21 Jun 2009
Last VisitToday
Likes Given185
Likes Received615/335

#13 by uzair_friends » Sat Dec 22, 2012 09:56

A Letter from the common man to Damini - The Delhi Rape Victim.

Dear Damini,

This letter will probably never reach you, Damini. And if by chance it does, I hope when you're feeling a little better, you read it.

Outside your room in the hospital, outside the corridors smelling of medicine, outside the operating theaters, the worldis crumbling. Thousands of people are protesting, signing petitions, updating facebook statuses, writing to the PM - all to bring justice to the accused. Some people want them hung. Some want them castrated. Some want them to be handed over to the public.

Obviously, none of this will actually happen.

I read in an article somewhere that death penalties can only be given to the rarest of rare cases. And (it continued to say) that unless the victim dies, it cannot be eligible for a rarest of rare case.

Kasab qualifies because he killed many in cold blood. Your rapists apparently don't.

We live in India Damini. A country of complications and contradictions. A country with age old laws and age old people fiercely guarding them.

I got an invite on facebook today. It read "Save women". The event was at India gate, I believe. I remember shaking my head when I saw the invite. Savewomen? All in the course of one day?

Things are not looking good Damini. Not for you, not for Delhi, not for India and not for humanity. People are people, butonly bodily so. Inside, they're animals. A man guns down little children in a school. Someone murders his own mother. Four drunk men rape and almost kill adefenseless woman. No, things aren't looking good at all.

Perhaps the damn Mayans were right. Perhaps the world is goingto end.

Because as far as I'm concerned, this is the end right here. When humanity fails, there's nothing to look forward to. All the education we've received, all the upbringing we've had, all the degrees we've religiously collected, all the Gods and Goddesses we believe in - amounts to precious little if at the end of the day, we're but as wild as a beast.

And even animals are better thanus.

Outside the hospital, there's a blame war raging. The BJP's blaming the Congress. The Congress is blaming it's Police force. The police force is blamingthe society. The society is blaming the party in power. And so, like passing the parcel, everyone's shifting their baggage of responsibility to the next person.

Meanwhile, the people who really care, the people who are affected, are organizing protests and candlelight marches. The people who care, are praying for your speedy recovery.

Because Damini, the truth is this.Nothing else can be done.

Shinde says measures are being put in place. No more tinted windows. More patrolling. Speedier case hearings. But you know and I know, and I know that you know that these are mere words.

In a few days, there will be more sensational news. (Paris Hilton coming to India perhaps, who knows?) And you will be forgotten. Your case will suffer the same fate hundreds of cases of despicable crime has suffered -they'll fall into a void of nothingness.

Damini, I wanted to apologize to you.

Because I don't think you've heard it yet. And you need to.

I apologize on behalf of all the men who stare, the men who strip women nude with their eyes inside lifts on a regular basis. I apologize for the police officer whose hungry eyes make you think twice about writing a complaint.

But most of all, I apologize for the scarring trauma and pain my side of the sex has caused you.

From,
all the Men,
We wish you a speedy recovery.. :'( :'(
uzair_friends(+14)
Member Since21 Jun 2009
Last VisitToday
Likes Given185
Likes Received615/335

#14 by uzair_friends » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:13

Remember this when you vote next time...

A BIG SALUTE TO THE DELHI YOUTH INDIANS... fighting for Justice.. for an Indian Sister.

Hope I was there...

uzair_friends(+14)
Member Since21 Jun 2009
Last VisitToday
Likes Given185
Likes Received615/335

#15 by SrihariT » Sat Dec 29, 2012 00:19

Rest In Peace Damini :cry:

She passed away this morning at 2:15 AM India time (4:45 AM Singapore) at Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore. I doubt the Government knows this would happen and for political reasons they shifted her to Singapore. But the Doctors defend the decision as not political and is only to save her at all costs.

144 Section imposed in New Delhi.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/live-gang-rape-victim-dies-section-144-imposed-in-new-delhi_819500.html
SrihariT(+26)
Member Since19 Oct 2011
Last Visit5 Apr 2014
Likes Given1,641
Likes Received1,100/727

#16 by uzair_friends » Sat Dec 29, 2012 02:39

This is really heart breaking.. Tears roll as I type this.. She did not deserve this.. very heart breaking...

The girl is no more but the rapists are still alive.. This is the worst government one can have..

uzair_friends(+14)
Member Since21 Jun 2009
Last VisitToday
Likes Given185
Likes Received615/335

#17 by ptcscrutiny » Sat Dec 29, 2012 03:47

Sad .... really sad :(
These people need to tortured to death. Just death penalty wouldn't give the victim justice.
Castrating them would be a start. Make them feel the same physical and mental pain they gave to her :evil: :evil:
ptcscrutiny(+58)
Member Since10 Sep 2010
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,162

#18 by NeoAvi » Sat Dec 29, 2012 04:14

What can i say .....

These idiots need to be punished brutally by making them to go through the pain she went through.

RIP Damini....
NeoAvi(+4)
Member Since19 Feb 2011
Last Visit15 Oct 2014
Likes Given64
Likes Received58/30

#19 by amanraj1998 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 05:23

SO SAD NEWS THAT DAMINI WENT IN MOUNT ELIZABETH HOSPITAL AT 2:15AM IST HER REMAINS WILL BE
SENT TO INDIA VIA AIR SO SAD THAT SHE WENt
amanraj1998(-1)
Member Since21 Oct 2012
Last Visit14 Jan 2013
Likes Given1
Likes Received0

#20 by ptcscrutiny » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:33

I came across this on Facebook and I think this would be a prefect way to give it back to the hopeless Indian Government.

In the view of the death of Delhi's braveheart who passed away last night.

The nation should boycott the Republic Day celebrations in totality! Ensure a "NO SHOW". They don't want the citizens gathering even for a peaceful protest, so why should crowds gather to hear them at their convenience? And what is the Nation celebrating anyway?

We have a failed Government loathing in Corruption! It is time for a Revolution!

Let the PM & the President address vacant spaces & buildings. They don't want our presence now but let us be absent when it matters most. Let the world get a taste of our disgust. Let us shame them by playing their game."

Let us prepare for a New India!
ptcscrutiny(+58)
Member Since10 Sep 2010
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,162
Return to 'Hindi' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 24, 2014 14:43:44 EST