Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkValerie!!
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Valerie!!

#1 by S_Abbott » Mon Jan 20, 2014 15:01

Is that your puppy in your avatar???

OMG it is way too cute!
S_Abbott
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
Member Since14 Sep 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given456
Likes Received480/247

#2 by valerie » Mon Jan 20, 2014 16:14

Yes it is! :P

He is a maltese and was 8 months old the 18th. He weighs 4.2 pounds. :mrgreen:

I love him so much! He was a Christmas gift and I tell you what, I have him spoiled spoiled spoiled rotten. :puppy:
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,995
Likes Received15,533/5,833

#3 by S_Abbott » Mon Jan 20, 2014 16:17

Awwwwwwwww I'm in love! ROFL What's his name?

You best take care of him or I'll be doing a sneaky ninja and grabbing him up!

I'm missing babies in the house (fur types), and we're not able to get another yet.
S_Abbott
Member Since14 Sep 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given456
Likes Received480/247

#4 by yvesp110 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 16:27

any pupies or dogs get rotten and spoiled and once they get sick it is like our kids I know my kid dog got sick yesterday and just starting to feel better now had to spoon feed him water to force him to keep hydrated
yvesp110
Member Since16 Sep 2013
Last Visit26 Apr 2015
Likes Given1
Likes Received15/10
Tasks20
Offers1,214

#5 by valerie » Mon Jan 20, 2014 16:33

AlienMommy wrote: Awwwwwwwww I'm in love! ROFL What's his name?

You best take care of him or I'll be doing a sneaky ninja and grabbing him up!

I'm missing babies in the house (fur types), and we're not able to get another yet.

His name is 'Bo Hunter', named by his previous owner.

I call him 'Bo Bo'.

He is spoiled. I've bought him a big crate (his den), several beds, all sorts of clothes,
bomber jacket, and toys galore. One of his favorites is a 10 inch tall 'Mr Bill'.

We came in from outside a bit ago. He loves going outside and the weather is nice today
so I took him out for awhile. Problem is, he doesn't know how to act on a leash. He keeps
his nose to the ground, chases leafs, and gets dirty. I had to wash his face and his feet when
we came back in.

He needs some rain boots. :mrgreen:
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,995

#6 by valerie » Mon Jan 20, 2014 16:39

yvesp110 wrote: any pupies or dogs get rotten and spoiled and once they get sick it is like our kids I know my kid dog got sick yesterday and just starting to feel better now had to spoon feed him water to force him to keep hydrated

Yes they are very much like children. Part of the family, for sure.

I've always been a cat person. Now I believe that cats are much easier to take care of.

I had a cat 'Mr Blue' that was strictly a house cat. He lived to be about 17 years old.
About six months later after he died, a stray cat came along that is a tuxedo cat...I took
him in and he is strictly a house cat. He is a very fat house cat...very lazy. I guess he is
about 9 or 10 years old now.

Soooo my cat is not too thrilled about Bo. They are very very slowly warming up to each other.
Altho Bo has no problem warming up to my cat, in fact it is very funny to see Bo that weighs
4 pounds chasing a 20 pound cat!
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,995

#7 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 13:30

valerie wrote:
yvesp110 wrote: any pupies or dogs get rotten and spoiled and once they get sick it is like our kids I know my kid dog got sick yesterday and just starting to feel better now had to spoon feed him water to force him to keep hydrated

Yes they are very much like children. Part of the family, for sure.

I've always been a cat person. Now I believe that cats are much easier to take care of.

Well I agree - with a cat you don't have to cater to their daily dump and walk them. They are somewhat
lower maintenance in that "department" :D Although it depends on the cat, if they behave mostly or
if they are haywire and destroying your house :D

Quote:
Soooo my cat is not too thrilled about Bo. They are very very slowly warming up to each other.
Altho Bo has no problem warming up to my cat, in fact it is very funny to see Bo that weighs
4 pounds chasing a 20 pound cat!
[/quote]

You should take videos of that and post it on youtube :D

Yes they will be best friends in no time :)
Darkstar2
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,378
Likes Received8,996/4,245
Balance$82.86
Earned$13,417.41
Referrals1
Tasks40,418
Offers4,750

#8 by valerie » Tue Jan 21, 2014 13:51

Yes I probably should take some videos and upload to youtube. It's just that one never knows
when something is going to take place and by the time you grab the camera, the action is over.

I took him to the vet and had him neutered, ears cleaned, and one baby tooth extracted. He
was not too happy about any of that and did not feel good for a day. He is all healed now but
he has 'Mr Bill' which is a 10 inch doll. The weird thing is, altho he loves Mr Bill, he beats him
up and then he tries to have ..... errrrr .... he tries to make love to Mr Bill. Inside Mr Bill is not
the run of the mill squeaker.......when you squeeze Mr Bill he says 'OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOO'.
Talk about hilarious........Mr Bill is yelling OHHHHHHH NOOOOOO while Bo gives him the ole
one two and I can't seem to make Bo understand, he is neutered but I think he has figured
out that something is not quite right. :oops:
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,995

#9 by kspz7653 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 14:09

In todays world, what is?
kspz7653
Member Since29 Sep 2013
Last Visit11 Jun 2014
Likes Given30
Likes Received51/34
Tasks122
Offers3,913

#10 by S_Abbott » Tue Jan 21, 2014 19:47

valerie wrote: Yes I probably should take some videos and upload to youtube. It's just that one never knows
when something is going to take place and by the time you grab the camera, the action is over.

I took him to the vet and had him neutered, ears cleaned, and one baby tooth extracted. He
was not too happy about any of that and did not feel good for a day. He is all healed now but
he has 'Mr Bill' which is a 10 inch doll. The weird thing is, altho he loves Mr Bill, he beats him
up and then he tries to have ..... errrrr .... he tries to make love to Mr Bill. Inside Mr Bill is not
the run of the mill squeaker.......when you squeeze Mr Bill he says 'OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOO'.
Talk about hilarious........Mr Bill is yelling OHHHHHHH NOOOOOO while Bo gives him the ole
one two and I can't seem to make Bo understand, he is neutered but I think he has figured

OMG My hubby and I are sitting here just HOOTING over the Mr. Bill calamity! He's saying, film and send in to America's Funniest Videos. The worst they can say is no thanks. ROFLMAO

Come on, you dress the cutie up, he's doing the wild thang with Mr. Bill, and Mr. Bill saying ohhhhh noooo? It's priceless! But er they do pay $10,000.

Oh gawd, I can't stop laughing!
S_Abbott
Member Since14 Sep 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given456
Likes Received480/247

#11 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 19:49

valerie wrote: Yes I probably should take some videos and upload to youtube. It's just that one never knows

lol that's the most hilarious thing I read today.

You should definitely post a video, those funny pet videos usually rack up million of views.

BoBo's a real playa ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darkstar2
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,378
Balance$82.86
Earned$13,417.41
Referrals1
Tasks40,418
Offers4,750

#12 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 19:50

AlienMommy wrote:

OMG My hubby and I are sitting here just HOOTING over the Mr. Bill calamity! He's saying, film and send in to America's Funniest Videos. The worst they can say is no thanks. ROFLMAO

Come on, you dress the cutie up, he's doing the wild thang with Mr. Bill, and Mr. Bill saying ohhhhh noooo? It's priceless! But er they do pay $10,000.

Oh gawd, I can't stop laughing!

Don't think it this would go past the network censors - After all it's a family show :D
Darkstar2
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,378
Balance$82.86
Earned$13,417.41
Referrals1
Tasks40,418
Offers4,750

#13 by S_Abbott » Tue Jan 21, 2014 19:57

ROFL I don't know, they might just take it. Every now and then with the animal segments, it gets a wee bit racy.

LOL I'm still giggling. And just look at that baby! It's priceless.
S_Abbott
Member Since14 Sep 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given456
Likes Received480/247

#14 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 23:35

AlienMommy wrote: ROFL I don't know, they might just take it. Every now and then with the animal segments, it gets a wee bit racy.

LOL I'm still giggling. And just look at that baby! It's priceless.

Yeah perhaps that would work on America's Naughtiest Videos............ :P
Darkstar2
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,378
Balance$82.86
Earned$13,417.41
Referrals1
Tasks40,418
Offers4,750

#15 by valerie » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:22

He hasn't stopped giving Mr Bill the ole one two three.....four five six.....

Well anyway, he loves Mr Bill, for sure.

He goes for grooming this afternoon. I'm not sure if he has ever been groomed by a groomer.
Maybe I will take a picture of him and Mr Bill after I get back and upload it here as my avatar.
By the way, Mr Bill no longer has a nose. :roll:
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,995

#16 by TiagoLemaire » Fri Jan 24, 2014 18:58

Everytime i see this thread title i can hear a song. :)
TiagoLemaire
Member Since26 Nov 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given114
Likes Received119/62

#17 by valerie » Fri Jan 24, 2014 20:17

TiagoLemaire wrote: Everytime i see this thread title i can hear a song. :)

There is several songs 'Valerie'. :D

Amy Winehouse- Valerie (Best Version) - YouTube
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,995

#18 by valerie » Fri Jan 24, 2014 20:19

BoBo was groomed today and trimmed almost down to the skinny.

I uploaded a pic of him and Mr Bill a few minutes ago, as my avatar.
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,995

#19 by S_Abbott » Mon Jan 27, 2014 15:57

ROFLMAO!! Pooooooor Mr. Bill!

Awwwwwwwww Bo is so cute!

Ok I admit it, I'm STILL giggling. Missy Val, you're going to have to keep posting. LOL
S_Abbott
Member Since14 Sep 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given456
Likes Received480/247

#20 by TiagoLemaire » Fri Feb 28, 2014 19:05

Valerie

If that new Avatar is a Pic of you then i think i've just fallen a bit in Love. :mrgreen:
TiagoLemaire
Member Since26 Nov 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given114
Likes Received119/62
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 19, 2019 02:50:47 EST