Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkAt ClixSense. How to earn $390,625.00 per year.
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
At ClixSense. How to earn $390,625.00 per year.

Locked

#1 by proadco » Sun Jun 14, 2015 23:50

The Real Money Is Gaining Personal Premium Members



You guys and gals have a calculator - use it. Math don't lie.



Referring 5 premium members and each member refer 5 each through 8 levels
could earn you $390,630.00



Do The Math



5 x 1 = 1st. level 5 members $2.00 each
2nd level 5 x 5 = 25 members $1.00 each
3rd level 5 x 25 = 125 members $1.00 each
4th level 5 x 125 = 625 members $1.00 each
5th level 5 x 625 = 3,125 members $1.00 each
6th level 5 x 3,125 = 15,625 members $1.00 each
7th level 5 x 15,625 = 78,125 members $1.00 each
8th level 5 x 78,125 = 390,625 members $1.00 each
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit17 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#2 by tasman1 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 00:12

wow ..... so you earned over 390 000 ?????
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
9,167
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,244
Likes Received9,942/4,914
Balance$38.69
Earned$4,232.33
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,865

#3 by The_Helper » Mon Jun 15, 2015 01:22

tasman1 wrote: wow ..... so you earned over 390 000 ?????
You crack me up! You've got a point there, buddy...
The_Helper
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,329
Member Since29 Mar 2014
Last Visit11 Jul 2019
Likes Given748
Likes Received1,897/885
Offers385

#4 by crazymailman » Mon Jun 15, 2015 05:37

They didn't do the math....... It's more like $488,285...... Just doing the math :lol:
crazymailman
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
106
Member Since14 Jan 2010
Last Visit5 Jul 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received65/37
Balance$23.45
Earned$2,400.24
Referrals1
Tasks7,297
Offers17,843

#5 by dave2319 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 07:26

True is that, Crazymailman :)

But surely this is a very conservative estimate, if you consider that BouldRake recently said he's getting 0.75 of a referral per day. Whether that's the top or bottom 3/4 of a person, I don't know. I guess if it's the part containing the brain then if it's a woman it'll be the top and if it's a man it'll be the bottom!

Anyway, 0.75 of a referral multiplied by 365 days = 273.75 referrals a year.
Say 10% of them become premium members and we call it 27 whole people, then in only one year the stats above could be changed to:

1st level 27 x 1 = 27 members
2nd level 27 x 27 = 729 members
3rd level 27 x 729 = 19683 members
4th level 27 x 19683 = 531441 members
5th level 27 x 531441 = 14348907 members
6th level 27 x 14348907 = 387420489 members
7th level 27 x 387420489 = 10460353203 members
8th level 27 x 10460353203 = 282429536481 members

This adds up to $293,292,210,987.
Now, imagine this keeps happening for quite a few years... ;)
dave2319
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
41
Member Since2 Mar 2007
Last Visit22 Dec 2018
Likes Given14
Likes Received47/27

#6 by proadco » Mon Jun 15, 2015 09:08

tasman1 wrote: wow ..... so you earned over 390 000 ?????

@ tasman

When's the last time you had your eyes checked for reading properly?
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit17 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#7 by proadco » Mon Jun 15, 2015 09:14

crazymailman wrote: They didn't do the math....... It's more like $488,285...... Just doing the math :lol:

@ crazymailman, which brand of calculator gave you that total, can someone else do the math to confirm his total.



Who else knows how to do math?
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit17 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#8 by proadco » Mon Jun 15, 2015 09:30

dave2319 wrote: True is that, Crazymailman :)

But surely this is a very conservative estimate, if you consider that BouldRake recently said he's getting 0.75 of a referral per day. Whether that's the top or bottom 3/4 of a person, I don't know. I guess if it's the part containing the brain then if it's a woman it'll be the top and if it's a man it'll be the bottom!

Anyway, 0.75 of a referral multiplied by 365 days = 273.75 referrals a year.
Say 10% of them become premium members and we call it 27 whole people, then in only one year the stats above could be changed to:

1st level 27 x 1 = 27 members
2nd level 27 x 27 = 729 members
3rd level 27 x 729 = 19683 members
4th level 27 x 19683 = 531441 members
5th level 27 x 531441 = 14348907 members
6th level 27 x 14348907 = 387420489 members
7th level 27 x 387420489 = 10460353203 members
8th level 27 x 10460353203 = 282429536481 members

This adds up to $293,292,210,987.
Now, imagine this keeps happening for quite a few years... ;)


@ Dave

You and BouldRake really needs to stop playing the Whistle Switch Game over at Bubbaville. When you
get caught up in all that Gaming, you get gamified and fall in the trap of suspension of disbelief, it causes
brain damage, lowers the IQ and you start telling stories in a gaming fashion.

The point of the 0.75 BouldRake was making, may have been in reference of people minds only 3/4 functional.

Between the FDA being funded by Big Business Corporations and be allowed to get away of pushing and feeding people toxic chemicals by foods, vaccines, RX tabs, drinking water, chem trails by air and all in the name of profits to answer to their stakeholders at no regards to anyone's health.

So, you see, gaming screws your mind, you get caught up on all the Virtual Fun, suspension of disbelief sets in, then katy bars the door.

So you see, you had to bring up BouldRake comment on another comment he made in order for you to stay focused on the topic at hand here.

You see what Gaming does to the mind.
Last edited by proadco » Mon Jun 15, 2015 09:33 » edited 1 time in total
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit17 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#9 by valerie » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:00

It doesn't matter the dollar figure because it is an accurate display of inaccuracies.
In other words, it doesn't happen, it never has happen, it never will happen.
In fact, it's an overwhelming display that may turn many people off from joining.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,272
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,542/5,838

#10 by proadco » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:18

valerie wrote: It doesn't matter the dollar figure because it is an accurate display of inaccuracies.
In other words, it doesn't happen, it never has happen, it never will happen.
In fact, it's an overwhelming display that may turn many people off from joining.

I'll explain this in a different fashion


It does happen. It can happen. It is happening


I'm not concerned if the overwhelming display may turn many people off, I'm focused on educating folks
about money, how money works, how to earn via partnership leveraging that will turn people on to join.


It's not the big numbers going down the lower earning levels that members has to be concerned with on this example.


In this example with the power of five ( 5 ) . A member and each member only needs to be concerned and focused is to have five ( 5 ) personal referrals that have upgraded to Premium for the one time annual $17.00 unlike the other crap B>S non sense programs that only pays one level, while each member of those non sense sites such as those Tinkerbells that bash affiliate MLM programs like those Merry Go Round Tinkerbell Clowns who wants people to run around and chase mindless silly badges who wants everyone to join 100 TE's and then upgrade to all of them and then build their business at the members expense so all those Tinkerbells can get paid UNLIMITED levels while selling the idea and playing on peoples fears that a pyramid structure is bad, you will never have that many people personally under you, but as long as each member refers other members under them, it will build hugh numbers under those Tinkerbells where they will have hundreds and thousands of people making them all the money.

Members are already condition and realize in order to earn more is to refer others. It only makes sense to point out how the pay plan works and what could be earned when folks are educated and not a on going dumb down the people that they can't, never will, listen to us, we know what is better for you. Depend on the Gov't to think for you.

If a person can't refer five ( 5 ) to a program that earns 8 levels. Then what makes a person believe they can refer 100 personals who will upgrade to a monthly program to be paid $300.00 a month.

To control the poplulation is to control the education.
The less they know, they will stay on the reservation.
That's the internet game of deception and manipulation.
Last edited by proadco » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:28 » edited 2 times in total
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit17 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#11 by hyldig » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:40

Wishful thinking . I would like to see some proof of it if you really can make that much money at any Ptc . Sutch outstanding earnings and skills have to be displaid .
hyldig
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
871
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306
Balance$0.00
Earned$494.00
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers1,164

#12 by valerie » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:17

hyldig wrote: Wishful thinking . I would like to see some proof of it if you really can make that much money at any Ptc . Sutch outstanding earnings and skills have to be displaid .

Well of course you can't!

Top earners in PTC/GPT programs do not come close, never have, never will.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,272
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,542/5,838

#13 by valerie » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:31

Rod, it does not happen, it never has happen, and it never will happen.

There are a few very big earners that have managed to make their way to ten grand or a tad upwards,
in a month. Those people are generally (and believe me, I don't even need to look) those that joined
early and/or have a large following.

EXAMPLE:
-John joins a new PTC ten years ago. At the time he joined, he happen to be one of the first that joined.
He took a risk because all things being equal, it appeared it was legit and would last a long time. So
John sent his ref link to everyone he knew. In fact, John already had a hefty following. John also put
his ref link in many programs he was already a member of. At first John was making pretty good money
for it to be a ptc/gpt and as his group grew, he was making upwards of a few hundred dollars per month.
Over time, John's organization grew with more and more active members. Eventually, John was
making $10,000 per month.

A certain amount of excitement is great. Even the big fish that got away, not so bad a tale.
However, people feel very let down if the bull is too big.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,272
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,542/5,838

#14 by hamsu » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:48

Hey @proadco I agree totally to your logic & this is explained also with clixsense's affiliate program. But we still need a proof If you have it since you joined in 2007 you have already accumulated lots of experience & testing.
hamsu
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,449
Member Since21 Dec 2014
Last Visit12 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,793
Likes Received1,608/772

#15 by BouldRake » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:55

Quote:BouldRake recently said he's getting 0.75 of a referral per day

Actually, it's gotten better as time went along. With a 60 day ad, I've gotten 63 referrals, and still have three days left to run...but not this is ads at Clixsense, not ads for Clixsense.




Blacked out the link so nobody can go "spam".
BouldRake
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,841
Member Since1 Aug 2010
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given10
Likes Received2,959/1,511
Earned$3,413.48
Tasks4,163
Offers11,379

#16 by proadco » Mon Jun 15, 2015 13:00

hyldig wrote: Wishful thinking . I would like to see some proof of it if you really can make that much money at any Ptc . Sutch outstanding earnings and skills have to be displaid .

I believe in facts.

I can do the math.

Get it right. We are speaking about the potential earnings with ClixSense, not those other Scam Bux Sites where dummies rent slaves and pays a monthly upgrade to click their own money back and then get scammed when they
miss days and not earn from their referrals and only earns from one level only.

You have zero referrals. Your first task should be to break the ice and get your first signup. Then proceed
to get Four ( 4 ) more referrals. You are a premium member. You want to build your income, wrap your mind
around my points cause I certainly will NEVER EVER wrap my mind around others personal opinions they bring from home.

I have over 500 members in my downline through 8 levels and have personally referred over 80 members with only like ( 6 ) active personal members.

I made the mistake long ago of not thinking through the payplan of ClixSense of the Earnings that could be made on the affiliate side of the one time $17.00 annual upgrade.

An informed community is a profitable society.


If you think you need to see proof. Than run the numbers on the pay plan. Now you can't seem to digest the potential income because of the huge numbers to the lower levels.

But, one would be able to logically understand if each member would refer just one member each.

Level 1 - 1 member pays $2.00
Level 2 - 1 member pays $1.00
Level 4 - 1 member pays $1.00
Level 5 - 1 member pays $1.00
Level 6 - 1 member pays $1.00
Level 7 - 1 member pays $1.00
Level 8 - 1 member pays $1.00

Earning you $8.00 through 8 levels, you can reasonable accept in theory.

If you can believe that, then you can also believe this example too.
Level 1 - 2 member pays $4.00
Level 2 - 2 member pays $2.00
Level 4 - 2 member pays $2.00
Level 5 - 2 member pays $2.00
Level 6 - 2 member pays $2.00
Level 7 - 2 member pays $2.00
Level 8 - 2 member pays $2.00

Earning you $16.00 through 8 levels.

Now, if you can accept those facts as math does not lie.

Then when everyone is informed working the same business plan of focusing on referring 5 premium members and all members refer 5 premium members, then everyone will be earning their way up the income ladder.
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit17 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#17 by proadco » Mon Jun 15, 2015 13:17

valerie wrote: Rod, it does not happen, it never has happen, and it never will happen.

There are a few very big earners that have managed to make their way to ten grand or a tad upwards,
in a month. Those people are generally (and believe me, I don't even need to look) those that joined
early and/or have a large following.

EXAMPLE:
-John joins a new PTC ten years ago. At the time he joined, he happen to be one of the first that joined.
He took a risk because all things being equal, it appeared it was legit and would last a long time. So
John sent his ref link to everyone he knew. In fact, John already had a hefty following. John also put
his ref link in many programs he was already a member of. At first John was making pretty good money
for it to be a ptc/gpt and as his group grew, he was making upwards of a few hundred dollars per month.
Over time, John's organization grew with more and more active members. Eventually, John was
making $10,000 per month.

A certain amount of excitement is great. Even the big fish that got away, not so bad a tale.
However, people feel very let down if the bull is too big.


@ Valerie


I'm not talking about other PTC sites. I could careless about any other PTC sites. I careless about those dumb you down Tinkerbell Merry Go Rounds that Trains folks to play bumper cars and click from sun up to sun down tossing pingpong balls and hang out on the laugh me chat swing yelling look folks I found 3 cracker jacks and one marsh mellow badge.

The only topic that is important is discussing the potential earnings at ClixSense.


ClixSense is the ONLY PTC Site that will Pay it's members through 8 levels and not Scam Members of their Earnings from their members activity, if a member does not log in daily in order to get Paid.
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit17 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#18 by dave2319 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 13:27

Proadco, yes, I see the effects that gaming has on the mind. I see it clearly from your post :D

Valerie, I agree, and that's why I was taking the mickey!
I think it's fine to let people know the benefit of getting referrals, but of course those kind of stats are hypothetical, so I don't agree with encouraging people to think it might happen. Yes, you could get a decent amount in referral bonuses if you work hard at promoting, but it must be very difficult to get into the thousands of referrals these days, now the site's been going 8 years or so.

Actually, one thing I like about Clixsense is the fact they state that upgrading might not be for you unless you refer others and regularly complete the checklist. Also the fact they don't have referrals to rent because for most people it's not worth it, and they say so on the FAQ page.
I think that kind of approach is appreciated.
dave2319
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
41
Member Since2 Mar 2007
Last Visit22 Dec 2018
Likes Given14
Likes Received47/27

#19 by proadco » Mon Jun 15, 2015 13:37

dave2319 wrote: Proadco, yes, I see the effects that gaming has on the mind. I see it clearly from your post :D

Valerie, I agree, and that's why I was taking the mickey!
I think it's fine to let people know the benefit of getting referrals, but of course those kind of stats are hypothetical, so I don't agree with encouraging people to think it might happen. Yes, you could get a decent amount in referral bonuses if you work hard at promoting, but it must be very difficult to get into the thousands of referrals these days, now the site's been going 8 years or so.

Actually, one thing I like about Clixsense is the fact they state that upgrading might not be for you unless you refer others and regularly complete the checklist. Also the fact they don't have referrals to rent because for most people it's not worth it, and they say so on the FAQ page.
I think that kind of approach is appreciated.


@ Dave. FYI. I'm not a gamer. :clap:

I make it point to not think like the majority that has been conditioned that has lead you the way you think :D

@ Dave. I will repeat this again so you can digest it. When in doubt. Read it again.

All a person needs to do is focus on referring five ( 5 ) premium members. That's it.

If you give up the Greed Factor, then you pitch in and help your personals get their sign ups by using
a rotator.

You have a choice.

Hang together or Hang seperate and do it your way sitting on the couch flipping Tv channels.
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit17 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#20 by valerie » Mon Jun 15, 2015 15:48

You may have forgotten, that statistics (if you believe stats) state the average marketer
can only refer 2.5 people.

It's not just about sponsoring. It's also about staying put and working. Unfortunately,
most are not going to do either.

Funny you don't ask me how many are in my downline. :mrgreen:
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,272
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,542/5,838
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 20, 2019 22:55:57 EST