Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkIS THIS POST A GOOD EXAMPLE - IT'S UNFAIR JOB
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
IS THIS POST A GOOD EXAMPLE - IT'S UNFAIR JOB

#1 by pantomine08 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 20:30

I've been working on these jobs today and most of the jobs are breaking the rule. Wherein I got low score, though it's still acceptable and could even still work, but on some, I was expelled. The corrections are incorrect in which it does not stick to the rule. Like for example, the cam should not be shaky or should only focus on the object/creation, I answered NO, then it was correct it should be BROKEN IMAGE.Another example the cam does not focus on the object as, I answered NO and it was corrected as YES, meaning a good one...Whew!So, I'd rather not to continue on this job otherwise, I will be expelled with unfair reasons. This job is not so good..
pantomine08
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
Member Since8 Jul 2012
Last Visit8 Jul 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received6/6
Balance$45.35
Earned$1,354.87
Referrals0
Tasks26,241
Offers276

#2 by cxywn » Tue Jul 21, 2015 20:39

This post is certainly a good example of displacement ;) sorry, couldn't resist /* waiting for valerie to put it back where it should be */
cxywn
Member Since25 Jul 2014
Last Visit24 Jun 2019
Likes Given166
Likes Received296/160
Tasks10,684
Offers99

#3 by valerie » Wed Jul 22, 2015 00:57

pantomine08 wrote: I've been working on these jobs today and most of the jobs are breaking the rule. Wherein I got low score, though it's still acceptable and could even still work, but on some, I was expelled. The corrections are incorrect in which it does not stick to the rule. Like for example, the cam should not be shaky or should only focus on the object/creation, I answered NO, then it was correct it should be BROKEN IMAGE.Another example the cam does not focus on the object as, I answered NO and it was corrected as YES, meaning a good one...Whew!So, I'd rather not to continue on this job otherwise, I will be expelled with unfair reasons. This job is not so good..

I'm not sure what you are referring to.

However, using all caps is not allowed. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Topic Locked
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,604/5,842
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 17, 2019 11:56:18 EST