Please wait...
HomeForumClixSenseNews and UpdatesNew Cashout Policy and Higher Commissions coming

Jump to
ClixSenseNews and UpdatesMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsFeature RequestsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkSupport CenterGeneral SupportPayment Processor SupportBug reportsForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
New Cashout Policy and Higher Commissions coming

#1 by admin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 17:22

Members, we are making some big changes to our cashout procedures. Many months ago when we changed the cashouts to once a week it seemed like a great idea at the time. But as ClixSense continues to grow so does the amount of cashouts we send. So, effective immediately we will begin processing cashouts every business day. This means we will process cashouts Monday thru Friday unless there is a US holiday during the week as cashouts will not be processed on recognized US holidays and we WILL NOT process cashouts on the weekends. For example this Thursday November 26th is Thanksgiving and no cashouts will be done.

The cashout procedure will work as follows:

Each morning we will review cashouts and at that time approximately 30% of all cashouts will be processed on that day. There will be times when we will process all cashouts in one day but that depends on how many are pending. There is no cutoff time and we are not setting a time when they will be done, but they will be processed each morning.

**Please note** - You will not be permitted to cashout more than 1 time a week. You can however still add funds to your cashout while it's still pending.

This does not mean if you cashout on Monday morning that you will receive your cashout on Monday morning. Your cashout will be entered in the pending queue to be processed and will be done in the order it's received.

Also, this process does not affect those users who elect to receive a check or for those members from USA or Canada who must first go through our address verification process and receive their first cashout by check. Checks are still sent one time a month and will be processed on or before the 10th of each month.

We have already approved and sent several thousand pending cashouts today.

New affiliate signup commissions
Starting on November 30th we are increasing our affiliate signup commissions up to 300%. Yep you heard me right, a huge increase in our affiliate signup commission structure. We will make another announcement later this week on this increase with complete details on how it will work so please watch for another announcement coming soon.

Stay tuned for even more "Holiday Promotions" we have planned for the month of December.

We truly appreciate your support and wish you continued success here at ClixSense.

The ClixSense Team
Last edited by admin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 18:05 » edited 1 time in total
admin
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
Member Since19 Jan 2007
Last Visit8 Sep 2017
Likes Given4
Likes Received6,659/365

#2 by Foreverrr » Tue Nov 24, 2015 17:23

Great :thumbup:
Foreverrr
Member Since12 Aug 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,023
Likes Received2,186/741

#3 by tasman1 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 17:24

nice , nice
tasman1
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,564
Likes Received5,568/2,699
Balance$34.44
Earned$2,256.83
Referrals0
Tasks11,870
Offers15,161

#4 by lyndzee1999 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 17:25

This will be so convenient.
Thanks admin for a great change!
Last edited by ptcscrutiny » Wed Nov 25, 2015 13:18 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: ALL CAPS.
lyndzee1999
Member Since6 Dec 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3
Likes Received12/6
Balance$67.82
Earned$604.96
Tasks0
Offers17,445

#5 by pindokhan123 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 17:27

excellent news and good to know clixense is grOWING....only good things can happen here..... :clap: :clap: :clap: ..................cant wait for more good news so hurry and tell us plzzzzz :thumbup:
pindokhan123
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,027
Likes Received1,454/854

#6 by norberto15 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 17:30

very good news - Thank you :clixsense: :mrgreen:

:clixsense: is the best!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
norberto15
Member Since3 Sep 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given132
Likes Received196/109
Referrals38
Offers243

#7 by ismat786 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 17:39

That's good.. .thx
ismat786
Member Since12 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 Aug 2017
Likes Given11
Likes Received40/26
Balance$5.54
Earned$43.10
Referrals0
Tasks17
Offers72

#8 by helloworld111 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 17:40

Nice. So if ~30% percent of cashouts are done daily, will this mean a 3-4 business day wait time for cashouts?
Will we be able to see our place in the queue and a ETA on payment?
helloworld111
Member Since11 Sep 2012
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given63
Likes Received619/266
Earned$1,672.51
Offers1,609

#9 by admin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 17:42

helloworld111 wrote: Nice. So if ~30% percent of cashouts are done daily, will this mean a 3-4 business day wait time for cashouts?
Will we be able to see our place in the queue and a ETA on payment?

At this time no you wont be able to see where you are in the queue, sorry.

Thank you
admin
Member Since19 Jan 2007
Last Visit8 Sep 2017
Likes Given4
Likes Received6,659/365

#10 by disappear1 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 17:51

I personally don't like this change! IMO it's a step backwards again. This new policy has absolutely no Transparency!

I was hoping for Monday and Friday like it has been last year. you knew when you got it at which time cause you got used to it. The wednesday thing was horrible but I accepted it and knew when i got it circa.

Helloworld111 already said it and you just answered it dear Admin....

I wanna know when the cut off will be, when I will receive it circa and so on.... if you aren't in the 30% you let us wait.. and wait... and wait..

your first sentence "cashout mo-fr" is like the title of a newspaper. sounds good.. but in the article it's something different. :(

please, don't get me wrong, I'm not hating, I love Clixsense very much but... - see, I just don't like it.

sorry :cry:
disappear1
Member Since14 May 2014
Last Visit17 Sep 2017
Likes Given164
Likes Received360/185
Tasks24,684
Offers4,181

#11 by admin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 18:00

disappear1 wrote: I personally don't like this change! IMO it's a step backwards again. This new policy has absolutely no Transparency!

I was hoping for Monday and Friday like it has been last year. you knew when you got it at which time cause you got used to it. The wednesday thing was horrible but I accepted it and knew when i got it circa.

Helloworld111 already said it and you just answered it dear Admin....

I wanna know when the cut off will be, when I will receive it circa and so on.... if you aren't in the 30% you let us wait.. and wait... and wait..

your first sentence "cashout mo-fr" is like the title of a newspaper. sounds good.. but in the article it's something different. :(

please, don't get me wrong, I'm not hating, I love Clixsense very much but... - see, I just don't like it.

sorry :cry:

How is processing cashouts daily a step backwards? We have to spread this out due to the massive amount of cashouts we're getting each week. I will make a deal with all of you. Lets see how this goes. If we find it causes too many issues or too much confusion then I will move it back to 2 or even 3 times a week like we used to do. Sound Ok?

Thanks
Jim
admin
Member Since19 Jan 2007
Last Visit8 Sep 2017
Likes Given4
Likes Received6,659/365

#12 by rajudey11000 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 18:06

Sir, clixsense is the best...Clixsense is honest...Clixsense is new mornig to us...Thank you very much to all staff of clixsense and wishing you very very special 25th december (in advance)
Last edited by ptcscrutiny » Wed Nov 25, 2015 13:19 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: ALL CAPS.
rajudey11000
Member Since2 Jan 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5
Likes Received13/8

#13 by rlshosting » Tue Nov 24, 2015 18:06

Sound great to me! Thanks!
rlshosting
Member Since12 Apr 2010
Last Visit17 Aug 2017
Likes Given10
Likes Received25/14
Balance$0.05
Earned$991.28
Referrals0
Tasks138
Offers10,443

#14 by valerie » Tue Nov 24, 2015 18:11

Well Jim, I can tell you right now, you're in for some headaches.

Reason being, members like to know exactly when they are going to be paid.

So, let me see if I got this straight....

I cash out on Monday and my cash out goes into a Pending Que. Ok, so that doesn't mean I will be paid Monday because it is first come, first served. Therefore, I don't know when to expect my payment. Do I?

You know, there was a gal here that drove me about wacko because she was waiting on her first payment (check).
She wanted to know EXACTLY when she would receive that check. Nothing I said to her meant anything. Nothing
you had posted, meant anything. She wanted to know exactly when the check was processed, exactly when she
would receive the check, why she had not received the check, etc. She did post that she received the check ...
only about ten days after processing on the 12th or so (due to holiday on the 11th).

Bottomline, that is what I am saying, there will be members totally confused by this and very upset because
they won't know when EXACTLY they will get paid.
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,577
Likes Received14,320/5,020
Balance$160.43
Offers23,453

#15 by disappear1 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 18:16

No, that's not what I meant to say with the daily ones. that's a cool idea, for auto payout.
But I fear it won't work out because you do it manually (which is still great!).
But Mo-FR, isn't it too much work then actually instead of having a fixed day? Wouldn't it cause too many confusion then on your side? It's totally not my business, I know that.

With "step backwards" I meant that we will not know if we're in the 30%.
You take away our, hmm how can I explain that now... we knew till now that in 90% of the time we got the payout on the same day if nothing goes wrong (which can happen as we know and is ok) but yeah.. the transparency it is only. this is what I really miss right now.

Maybe it will work out, who knows. Sure I will and have to accept it, I don't have any other way. I will stay here! hehe :)

The Deal sounds great Jim! :)

-Chris

edit: Valerie got it what I mean.
disappear1
Member Since14 May 2014
Last Visit17 Sep 2017
Likes Given164
Likes Received360/185
Tasks24,684
Offers4,181

#16 by myclixmoney » Tue Nov 24, 2015 18:17

valerie wrote: Well Jim, I can tell you right now, you're in for some headaches.

I cash out on Monday and my cash out goes into a Pending Que. Ok, so that doesn't mean I will be paid Monday because it is first come, first served. Therefore, I don't know when to expect my payment. Do I?

You know, there was a gal here that drove me about wacko because she was waiting on her first payment (check).
She wanted to know EXACTLY when she would receive that check. Nothing I said to her meant anything. Nothing
you had posted, meant anything. She wanted to know exactly when the check was processed, exactly when she
would receive the check, why she had not received the check, etc. She did post that she received the check ...
only about ten days after processing on the 12th or so (due to holiday on the 11th).

Bottomline, that is what I am saying, there will be members totally confused by this and very upset because

Very well put Valerie. If you have ever worked with people you know this is going to cause you headaches. I personally don't mind the new cash out system, but I think many will be unhappy.
myclixmoney
Member Since20 Aug 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given234
Likes Received75/46
Referrals0
Tasks58,911
Offers2,193

#17 by jjohnson777 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 18:20

Could care less no way going request check in December as mail is unreliable in November or December. Still yet get letter from my health insurance they said mailed this month saying plan gone and my options. They called me October 29th about this and asking if got letter. Just got email said go online get new plan by December 15th to avoid a lapse. Obama lied said if liked my plan could keep it this 4th or 5th time had get new plan since he been president. Insurance doubled or tripled too. Love emails saying starts at $75 a month than go online cheapest $300 a month and most expensive $400 a month.

This is why I tried ordering bulk my Christmas early in October. Best Buy uses UPS so try use them as Amazon uses USPS way to much which is bad this time of year. Remember one year took them over 60 days ship something this time of year before got prime. Best Buy is awful half items have no pictures or description. There store worse bulk items have no prices.

Good news is I get nice big check in January at low $1 fee for check. Good thing in no hurry get a check.
jjohnson777
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given301
Likes Received620/357
Balance$92.99
Earned$7,649.66
Referrals585
Tasks0
Offers4,802

#18 by smemor9 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 18:22

very good!!! thank :clap: :clap: :) you
smemor9
Member Since11 Feb 2012
Last Visit19 Sep 2017
Likes Given4
Likes Received6/2
Balance$2.31
Earned$834.53
Referrals0
Tasks8,407
Offers1,249

#19 by Esen2 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 18:22

Nice thanks
Esen2
Member Since24 Mar 2015
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given0
Likes Received6/2
Balance$3.08
Earned$152.51
Referrals1
Tasks175
Offers414

#20 by jjohnson777 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 18:27

valerie wrote: Well Jim, I can tell you right now, you're in for some headaches.

November and December worse months get out of state mail. Why refused request pay since October. Local mail usually ok. I make exceptions as must buy catfood weekly as store does not stock it fast enough. Thankfully they yet be late sending my cats food but I order it way before need it. I buy 96 cans at time too for my 4 cats. If wanted pay in hurry request PayPal but checks cheaper fee wise for use heavy hitters.
jjohnson777
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given301
Likes Received620/357
Balance$92.99
Earned$7,649.66
Referrals585
Tasks0
Offers4,802
Return to 'News and Updates' Forum     Return to the forums index