Please wait...
HomeForumClixSenseNews and UpdatesNew Affiliate Commissions

Jump to
ClixSenseNews and UpdatesMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsFeature RequestsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkSupport CenterGeneral SupportPayment Processor SupportBug reportsForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
New Affiliate Commissions

Locked

#61 by proadco » Fri Dec 04, 2015 21:56

xXLucasd10Xx wrote:
ProAdCo wrote: @ xXLucasd10Xx

You should feel lucky that you even have the opportunity of even receiving a referral commission, for if I owned :clixsense: I would discontinue the referral sign up commissions and only seek qualified members to join for the right reason and you as the member would be referring members because your motivation would be earning the 10% commissions on what your referrals gross daily.

It would be the same if the admin decreased to 3% and you still talk to ta thank for still receiving the said.
Receive a commission for each new that is a premise of the site, and thank you very much for this, and it even increased it which is great, I understand the part that many use PSTU over many Sponsors will suffer.
Really is not my fault, my earnings decreased because of that and I believe that several well.
Not much time to complete the Checklist (and sometimes not even you)
Now imagine those who do not know the right site, still do not use it directly, it would be difficult at first complete and further still for three days.
So I try to help them but not all do, but at least try.

Got news for you. I always complete my check lists.


I'm an achiever, not a whiner. I go the distance to make things happen!


Got more news for you too. If your sole ambition and motivation is to be a nickel and dime earner, than
you can forget the thought of ever earning a steady $500 / $1,000 / $5,000.00 a month. Because that is
not where your mindset is.

You're to worried about nickel-and-diming as if :clixsense: was some state welfare service center.

It's your responsibility to manage your own personal referrals and educate the lower information voter.

And YES, if you want to grow your income, You better take the time to try and One On One to motivate
and educate your personal referrals.

What your calling for is :clixsense: to shell out good money on bad apples and have 1 billion basket cases
to sign up and ClixSense payout $10 million dollars just because you want to nickel-and-dime on ever head rather they're an asset for :clixsense: to recoup the cost of giving you nickel-and-dime head hunter fee's.

If you ever was able to do the math. Did you know if you had Five ( 5 ) personal premium members who also had ( 5 ) personal premium members each thru eight ( 8 ) levels, that would pay you $455,285.00.

Nickel-and-diming is Chump Change
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,724
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit16 Feb 2018
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,548/1,000
Balance$19.86
Tasks175
Offers19,495

#62 by Night_Zone » Sat Dec 05, 2015 06:37

ProAdCo wrote:
Got news for you. I always complete my check lists.


I'm an achiever, not a whiner. I go the distance to make things happen!


Got more news for you too. If your sole ambition and motivation is to be a nickel and dime earner, than
you can forget the thought of ever earning a steady $500 / $1,000 / $5,000.00 a month. Because that is
not where your mindset is.

You're to worried about nickel-and-diming as if :clixsense: was some state welfare service center.

It's your responsibility to manage your own personal referrals and educate the lower information voter.

And YES, if you want to grow your income, You better take the time to try and One On One to motivate
and educate your personal referrals.

What your calling for is :clixsense: to shell out good money on bad apples and have 1 billion basket cases
to sign up and ClixSense payout $10 million dollars just because you want to nickel-and-dime on ever head rather they're an asset for :clixsense: to recoup the cost of giving you nickel-and-dime head hunter fee's.

If you ever was able to do the math. Did you know if you had Five ( 5 ) personal premium members who also had ( 5 ) personal premium members each thru eight ( 8 ) levels, that would pay you $455,285.00.

Nickel-and-diming is Chump Change


First, Congratulations on completing, this is really great news.

More never said my main source of income is only able and never call the rest, as I said in previous posts, I'll help the whole way possible, explain the more detailed and answer many questions almost daily so I'm investing in equipment better to do more explanatory videos with quality teaching you how to enjoy better site
After all, making money just to get and earn cents would Nonsense
If the person gets a above, it may help to earn their own income with no problem.
Since too many users actually use the site often.
More as a premise of the site can not do anything about it, I just said that many users will be affected because people do misuse for this centavos which as you said is bad apples.

And once again congratulations for complete list and for being an achiever.
Night_Zone
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
83
Member Since22 Feb 2013
Last Visit10 Jan 2018
Likes Given3
Likes Received28/22
Tasks854
Offers122

#63 by baibhav8421 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 09:10

When you will see sharp decline in your earning from referral then I will ask you which business school taught you 'Business is all about loss'
baibhav8421
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
122
Member Since31 Jul 2012
Last Visit1 Feb 2018
Likes Given55
Likes Received16/12

#64 by hamid9400 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:41

:clixsense: :clixsense: is the best for me
hamid9400
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1
Member Since2 Dec 2015
Last Visit31 Jan 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received0
Balance$0.00
Earned$0.98
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers0

#65 by sm83chan » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:42

ProAdCo wrote:
baibhav8421 wrote: After reading post from top to bottom I understood that it's waste of time to promote ClixSense now :cry:

I take it that you never attended the Business School of Income YouNiversity.

You see, if you took the initiative to self educate by reading over the FAQ how to make money at :clixsense:
and put some knowledge between those ears of yours, then you would completely understand where the real money is to be made.

Well said... :clap: :thumbup:
sm83chan
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
3
Member Since9 Oct 2015
Last Visit8 Oct 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/2
Referrals0

#66 by shakha1 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 13:23

yes!!
shakha1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5
Member Since29 Oct 2015
Last Visit8 Dec 2015
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1
Balance$0.00
Earned$8.45
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers12

#67 by Salador » Tue Dec 08, 2015 06:24

Also, I think we should not whine before any comissions got credited which won't happen before the 10-11 of december, then we can see if their is any reason to whine. Anyway that will avoid clixsense to lose much money with the ptsu tool.

And about talking to your referrals and all, one by one, it is true we have their email adress, but for me it feel like intrusive to send unsolicited email to them, i prefer to let my mail adress to them in the general message, so they can contact me. But that just my personal opinion. I had tried before sending email to help referrals on other sites but less than 1% even answer to it.

Ps : and i agree with jj, the money is in the referral comission of 2$ it takes a really long time to credit but this is well worth it permits me to cover more thab 75% of my advertising cost.
Salador
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
28
Member Since30 Oct 2014
Last Visit18 Sep 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received19/12
Earned$9,010.66
Tasks0
Offers648

#68 by wadarbr549 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 17:41

I do not understand how people have the nerve to make some of these comments . I keep reading posts saying it is not fair that clixcense is not going to pay them for referrals who simply sign up and never use the site . it sounds to me like they are being generous with the pay for every active member you bring to the site . what more do you want .

I even read a couple posts saying ," oh well now I won't even try to get referrals " that is just ridiculous to feel you are entitled to receive money for having folks sign up who never make clixcense any profit .

Maybe they should put the shoe on the other foot and try it this way ....

How about they start charging members a fee for every referal the bring to the site that doesn't earn money , they could just call it an account holding fee and it would be deducted from your earnings every month.

See reading that wrote out sounds crazy right ? Well that's basically what you are asking clixcense to do when your asking them to pay you for folks simply taking 1 minute and joining the site never to return to it again
wadarbr549
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
61
Member Since12 Oct 2014
Last Visit20 Nov 2017
Likes Given5
Likes Received46/19
Balance$1.52
Earned$189.39
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers799

#69 by vskln » Tue Dec 08, 2015 23:43

Thank you so much
vskln
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1
Member Since20 May 2013
Last Visit26 Oct 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received0
Balance$0.00
Earned$151.99
Referrals0
Tasks2
Offers201

#70 by yatinnaik1990 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 08:16

thats amazing
yatinnaik1990
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2
Member Since22 Sep 2015
Last Visit6 Apr 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received0
Balance$0.00
Earned$0.65
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers1

#71 by proadco » Thu Dec 10, 2015 14:44

Salador wrote: And about talking to your referrals and all, one by one, it is true we have their email adress, but for me it feel like intrusive to send unsolicited email to them, i prefer to let my mail address to them in the general message, so they can contact me. But that just my personal opinion. I had tried before sending email to help referrals on other sites but less than 1% even answer to it.

That's right. You do have their email address.

You advertised. They opted in to register.

SMH @ feeling like Intrusive sending referral an email.

If you've been my referral. Not going to worry about being intrusive with following up with an email.

If you wasn't online to make money, then you would of not opted in and registered.

Then I would put my boot up the backside and you either crap or get off the pot.

When the blind man leads the blind, you end up with zero results.
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,724
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit16 Feb 2018
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,548/1,000
Balance$19.86
Tasks175
Offers19,495

#72 by Salador » Thu Dec 10, 2015 20:45

I see your point, and they can hide their mail adress if they don't want to be disturbed, however i still prefer them to contact me first when there is a possibility (with the message you can get to all your referrals) because of the really low response rate i get. Just my point of view anyway.

Ps: ps if i had been your referral you would have not to need to send me a mail, and you would have won a lot of money too. i know my sponsor upgraded just because of me. I hope i will have a referral like me one day. Git some promising people already.
Salador
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
28
Member Since30 Oct 2014
Last Visit18 Sep 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received19/12
Earned$9,010.66
Tasks0
Offers648

#73 by macnero112 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:01

Good Man
macnero112
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5
Member Since19 Nov 2015
Last Visit24 Sep 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received4/3
Balance$0.00
Earned$16.19
Referrals0
Tasks9
Offers12

#74 by tandong33 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 09:01

Quote:Due to some members who try to abuse our system and create multiple fake accounts or use PTSU we are no longer going to pay affiliate signup commissions instantly. Instead these commissions will be paid whenever certain conditions have been met but not earlier than 10 days after the signup date.
These conditions include, but are not limited to, performing at least 3 actions on 3 distinct (different) days. We cannot reveal more than this to avoid abuse. Simply put, if your referrals are active you will get the signup commission accordingly.

sorry...this is bit too confusing as many of my referrals are showing active but I haven't been credited for their new signup even after 10 days....please either make your 3 actions on 3 distinct days public ... or ...mark those referrals as inactive or whatever you want whose new signup commission is not going to be paid to us.
tandong33
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2
Member Since2 Nov 2011
Last Visit9 Jan 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#75 by proadco » Sun Dec 13, 2015 15:46

A member logs in account one time per 90 days keeps a member active.

In your case. Referrals active when they are earning you commissions on 3 actions on 3 distinct days.
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,724
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit16 Feb 2018
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,548/1,000
Balance$19.86
Tasks175
Offers19,495

#76 by absaliut22 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 23:55

So what about rented referalss ???
absaliut22
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2
Member Since6 Dec 2015
Last Visit11 Apr 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received0
Balance$0.00
Earned$141.18
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers137

#77 by Salador » Mon Dec 14, 2015 03:25

Clixsense does not believe in rented referral system, that is as simple as that.
Salador
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
28
Member Since30 Oct 2014
Last Visit18 Sep 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received19/12
Earned$9,010.66
Tasks0
Offers648

#78 by deepsdey » Mon Dec 14, 2015 08:44

Thanks for the information
deepsdey
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1
Member Since16 Jul 2011
Last Visit14 Dec 2015
Likes Given0
Likes Received0
Earned$1.42
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers0

#79 by jjohnson777 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 22:49

I received 4 10 cent bonuses today. I do not really care as its the $2 bonus that I only care about.
jjohnson777
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,209
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given300
Likes Received643/370
Balance$11.02
Earned$7,920.37
Referrals249
Tasks0
Offers4,926

#80 by agnes1978 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 01:16

I dont think this new change is working properly, i have 2 new signups and i have received only the clicks what they are doing.....some countries dont get surveys or task, that means we will not get our signup commission ,,,,,kindly do something about this

Thanks
agnes1978
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
15
Member Since6 Jul 2015
Last Visit24 Jan 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received4/4
Balance$1.41
Earned$227.99
Referrals1
Tasks72
Offers159
Return to 'News and Updates' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Feb 19, 2018 08:51:49 EST