Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkVALENTINE'S DAY
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
VALENTINE'S DAY

Locked

#1 by rita04 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 08:35

Wish you all a very happy valentine's day :D
rita04
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
36
Member Since7 Sep 2015
Last Visit6 Jul 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received21/16
Balance$0.00
Earned$102.72
Referrals0
Tasks76
Offers144

#2 by zegon » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:10

rita04 wrote: Wish you all a very happy valentine's day :D

Wish u the same and take care !!
zegon
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
880
Member Since23 May 2015
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given179
Likes Received823/437
Balance$285.25
Earned$642.39
Referrals5
Offers2,829

#3 by BouldRake » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:33

Ancient tradition says today is the one day a year a woman may approach a man and ask for his hand in facing his Jarl in mortal combat. Make the most of it, ladies.
BouldRake
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,841
Member Since1 Aug 2010
Last Visit19 Jul 2019
Likes Given10
Likes Received2,959/1,511
Earned$3,413.48
Tasks4,163
Offers11,379

#4 by Charez » Sun Feb 14, 2016 13:52

Again a commercial excuse, this time for the flowers shops :D

This days, there are days for celebrating anything: dogs, planes, cars, video games, adoption, cheeses, whatever you want
Charez
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
3,350
Member Since2 Nov 2010
Last Visit20 Jul 2019
Likes Given876
Likes Received2,268/1,200

#5 by zegon » Sun Feb 14, 2016 13:58

charez wrote: Again a commercial excuse, this time for the flowers shops :D

This days, there are days for celebrating anything: dogs, planes, cars, video games, adoption, cheeses, whatever you want

How about Tasks and Offers then... no celebrating day's 4 them !!??
zegon
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
880
Member Since23 May 2015
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given179
Likes Received823/437
Balance$285.25
Earned$642.39
Referrals5
Offers2,829

#6 by Sarge25 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 14:07

A pointless day really, you have 365 days in a year minus the leap to show the person you love just how much they mean to you. :silent:
Sarge25
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
691
Member Since21 Feb 2015
Last Visit20 Jul 2019
Likes Given85
Likes Received397/242
Earned$1,062.58
Tasks3,185
Offers1,287

#7 by BouldRake » Sun Feb 14, 2016 15:33

Some of us need valentines day though. I've been single for a very long time, and have no real intention of changing that. It's the one day a year that I get to see couples paying ridiculous sums of money for crap neither of them want to remind me why I'm better off out of it.
BouldRake
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,841
Member Since1 Aug 2010
Last Visit19 Jul 2019
Likes Given10
Likes Received2,959/1,511
Earned$3,413.48
Tasks4,163
Offers11,379

#8 by Sarge25 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 15:49

BouldRake wrote: Some of us need valentines day though. I've been single for a very long time, and have no real intention of changing that. It's the one day a year that I get to see couples paying ridiculous sums of money for crap neither of them want to remind me why I'm better off out of it.

Do you though, really? Just think about the thousands of people getting married each year and how much is paid out for one day and for the groom it's usually crap he doesn't really care for. :lol:
Sarge25
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
691
Member Since21 Feb 2015
Last Visit20 Jul 2019
Likes Given85
Likes Received397/242
Earned$1,062.58
Tasks3,185
Offers1,287

#9 by BouldRake » Sun Feb 14, 2016 16:05

Yes, I do really.

Valentine's day is not about a couple celebrating their love. It's really a warning to the rest of us. It's like the modern version of keeping a head on a pike.
BouldRake
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,841
Member Since1 Aug 2010
Last Visit19 Jul 2019
Likes Given10
Likes Received2,959/1,511
Earned$3,413.48
Tasks4,163
Offers11,379

#10 by Sarge25 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 16:19

BouldRake wrote: Yes, I do really.

Valentine's day is not about a couple celebrating their love. It's really a warning to the rest of us. It's like the modern version of keeping a head on a pike.

Hmm, me personally... I don't think we need valentine's day to show that you're better off alone, sometimes past experience can be enough or seeing the instability of other peoples relationships makes you appreciate being single.

I'm the kind of person who believes we all have someone out there we were meant to be with and as much as I appreciate being single most of the time because I just simply like my own space, it's also pretty lonely at times too. I know blah blah cliche cliche.
Sarge25
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
691
Member Since21 Feb 2015
Last Visit20 Jul 2019
Likes Given85
Likes Received397/242
Earned$1,062.58
Tasks3,185
Offers1,287

#11 by BouldRake » Sun Feb 14, 2016 16:20

Quote: it's also pretty lonely at times too

Yes, and that's why we need to see other people suffer, because if you don't, in those moments of weakness, you could make a terrible mistake.
BouldRake
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,841
Member Since1 Aug 2010
Last Visit19 Jul 2019
Likes Given10
Likes Received2,959/1,511
Earned$3,413.48
Tasks4,163
Offers11,379

#12 by Sarge25 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 16:27

BouldRake wrote:
Quote: it's also pretty lonely at times too

Yes, and that's why we need to see other people suffer, because if you don't, in those moments of weakness, you could make a terrible mistake.

I'd like to think I'm smart enough not to make a terrible mistake in a lonely hour. :?

Has anyone ever told you your outlook can be pretty....dark? :lol:
Sarge25
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
691
Member Since21 Feb 2015
Last Visit20 Jul 2019
Likes Given85
Likes Received397/242
Earned$1,062.58
Tasks3,185
Offers1,287

#13 by BouldRake » Sun Feb 14, 2016 16:29

I think one or two people might have mentioned it over the years.
BouldRake
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,841
Member Since1 Aug 2010
Last Visit19 Jul 2019
Likes Given10
Likes Received2,959/1,511
Earned$3,413.48
Tasks4,163
Offers11,379

#14 by Sarge25 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 16:50

BouldRake wrote: I think one or two people might have mentioned it over the years.

That's such a surprise. :mrgreen:
Sarge25
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
691
Member Since21 Feb 2015
Last Visit20 Jul 2019
Likes Given85
Likes Received397/242
Earned$1,062.58
Tasks3,185
Offers1,287

#15 by valerie » Sun Feb 14, 2016 19:16

Now wait just a second......not need Valentine's Day? :(

Ohhhh boohoo booohoooie booooohoooiiiieeeeee! :(
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,288
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,561/5,851

#16 by Sarge25 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 15:17

Yes! We should banish valentine's day!

It'll never happen though obviously, so not to worry it'll be back around again in no time. :mrgreen:
Sarge25
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
691
Member Since21 Feb 2015
Last Visit20 Jul 2019
Likes Given85
Likes Received397/242
Earned$1,062.58
Tasks3,185
Offers1,287

#17 by valerie » Mon Feb 15, 2016 15:27

Sarge25 wrote: Yes! We should banish valentine's day!

It'll never happen though obviously, so not to worry it'll be back around again in no time. :mrgreen:

No rush on it but lets not do away with it otherwise I might not exist!
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,288
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,561/5,851

#18 by Sarge25 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 15:38

valerie wrote:
Sarge25 wrote: Yes! We should banish valentine's day!

It'll never happen though obviously, so not to worry it'll be back around again in no time. :mrgreen:

No rush on it but lets not do away with it otherwise I might not exist!

Aww, it was your birthday yesterday? Happy belated birthday. :)

Well, okay. That's a more than good enough reason for it to stay! :D
Sarge25
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
691
Member Since21 Feb 2015
Last Visit20 Jul 2019
Likes Given85
Likes Received397/242
Earned$1,062.58
Tasks3,185
Offers1,287

#19 by valerie » Mon Feb 15, 2016 16:17

Sarge25 wrote:
valerie wrote:
Sarge25 wrote: Yes! We should banish valentine's day!

It'll never happen though obviously, so not to worry it'll be back around again in no time. :mrgreen:

No rush on it but lets not do away with it otherwise I might not exist!

Aww, it was your birthday yesterday? Happy belated birthday. :)

Well, okay. That's a more than good enough reason for it to stay! :D

YES! lol lol lol :lol:

Thank you.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,288
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,561/5,851
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 24, 2019 04:26:35 EST