Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkFlint Michigan USA poison water
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Flint Michigan USA poison water

Locked

#1 by sweetpie3000 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 15:37

It's not safe to drink water at all I can't believe USA govt allow this happen.
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,476
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit19 Jul 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received405/277

#2 by Sarge25 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 16:15

Sometimes it's like putting sugar down for the ants to come running. If you stop enticing them so much, they'll stop giving you so much trouble.

I don't like anyone getting so much stick, but it does appear you may be intentionally asking for it. :roll:
Sarge25
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
691
Member Since21 Feb 2015
Last Visit20 Jul 2019
Likes Given85
Likes Received397/242
Earned$1,062.58
Tasks3,185
Offers1,287

#3 by valerie » Sun Feb 28, 2016 16:30

davidbugs wrote: It's not safe to drink water at all I can't believe USA govt allow this happen.

First of all, you posted the topic 'Flint, Michigan' and Flint Michigan is not the USA government.
Michigan is a state with it's own state rules in addition to it's own city rules. It is my understanding
it was the city within the state that decided to not pay the millions they had been paying to a specific
water company and instead chose to use water from an area that had old lead pipes.

Secondly, the USA government already has its noses in too many state businesses.

I realize that this is the General Talk sub forum but it is just that, talk in general. Many of these
discussions that not only you start, but a few others as well, are political. When politics are at
the height of a conversation, people tend to get burned. You can easily see how the so called
men (and woman) of the USA that are running for president talk about each other and to each other.

In my opinion, which I know amounts to half a hill of beans, there is not one candidate in the
running for USA president that deserve it. They all stink to high heaven. As large as the USA
is and all the wonderful people in it, I find it more than lame that we don't have experienced,
well behaved, respected, intelligent people running for the largest position in the world.

So, as you continue to focus on a political stance by posting stuff like this, you will most likely
receive convoluted and conflicted replies, to say the least.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,281
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,552/5,845

#4 by proadco » Sun Feb 28, 2016 16:40

@ Valerie,

Thanks for taking the time doing all that typing.

But, FYI. Pure waste of time trying to educate davidbugs.
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit21 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#5 by Charez » Sun Feb 28, 2016 16:59

Agree...

It is the General Talk sub forum where, we, members are supposed to talk about different things, share, debate, give opinions , ect

But it is not really the appropriate place to talk about politic and religion. this topics always end up with wars...
We need to remember we are on a Get Paid To website, and not on Reddit or a political forum, ect
Charez
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
3,350
Member Since2 Nov 2010
Last Visit20 Jul 2019
Likes Given876
Likes Received2,268/1,200

#6 by proadco » Sun Feb 28, 2016 17:05

charez wrote: Agree...

It is the General Talk sub forum where, we, members are supposed to talk about different things, share, debate, give opinions , ect

But it is not really the appropriate place to talk about politic and religion. this topics always end up with wars...
We need to remember we are on a Get Paid To website, and not on Reddit or a political forum, ect

As for religion.... I could careless what one believes in.

When it comes to politics, that effects everyone. Specially when they don't know their history, never
ask the right questions, vote's for the wrong reason. Then only get's involved when election time
comes around, they really start showing their lack of knowledge and roll out their IQ.
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit21 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#7 by sweetpie3000 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 17:09

First of all I am not stupid. You are saying voting republican make you smart. I am very educated person.
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,476
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit19 Jul 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received405/277

#8 by proadco » Sun Feb 28, 2016 17:13

davidbugs wrote: First of all I am not stupid. You are saying voting republican make you smart. I am very educated person.

It's your story. You can tell your way.

But, we the people have a different opinion.


SMH. Only 5 tasks and 17 Offers since 31 OCT 2007. Yep, outstanding role model.
Last edited by proadco » Sun Feb 28, 2016 17:16 » edited 1 time in total
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit21 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#9 by sweetpie3000 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 17:18

Republican doesn't care about the poor. They want take away your ssn, benefits, against mininum wages and more.

Do not ever call me stupid. I am not stupid period. This why democrats is better than republican.
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,476
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit19 Jul 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received405/277

#10 by Charez » Sun Feb 28, 2016 17:20

Lot of people think they are "very educated person" while the reality show different. Of course, you see rarely people admit they are stupid
Charez
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
3,350
Member Since2 Nov 2010
Last Visit20 Jul 2019
Likes Given876
Likes Received2,268/1,200

#11 by proadco » Sun Feb 28, 2016 17:25

davidbugs wrote: Republican doesn't care about the poor. They want take away your ssn, benefits, against mininum wages and more.

Do not ever call me stupid. I am not stupid period. This why democrats is better than republican.


That's why we have an electoral college, b/c the lower information voter is pure clueless on their
history. For if they really knew what democrats really were, they would be a republican.

Therefore that makes democrats ignorant of knowledge.
Last edited by proadco » Sun Feb 28, 2016 17:26 » edited 1 time in total
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit21 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#12 by sweetpie3000 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 17:30

Republican only get white people, Christian, rich It's much their vote based.

Alex jones have been warning us our water being poison.
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,476
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit19 Jul 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received405/277

#13 by valerie » Sun Feb 28, 2016 18:59

ProAdCo wrote:
charez wrote: Agree...

It is the General Talk sub forum where, we, members are supposed to talk about different things, share, debate, give opinions , ect

But it is not really the appropriate place to talk about politic and religion. this topics always end up with wars...
We need to remember we are on a Get Paid To website, and not on Reddit or a political forum, ect

As for religion.... I could careless what one believes in.

When it comes to politics, that effects everyone. Specially when they don't know their history, never
ask the right questions, vote's for the wrong reason. Then only get's involved when election time
comes around, they really start showing their lack of knowledge and roll out their IQ.

The hay you say!

Religion is the world. More wars have been fought due to religion. Everything is based on religion.
Someone's belief or non belief.....it's all religion. Even atheism is a religion.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,281
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,552/5,845

#14 by S_Abbott » Sun Feb 28, 2016 19:26

Sarge25 wrote: Sometimes it's like putting sugar down for the ants to come running. If you stop enticing them so much, they'll stop giving you so much trouble.

I don't like anyone getting so much stick, but it does appear you may be intentionally asking for it. :roll:

Not the first forum he's hit and been bit. ;)

You're certainly right about the ants. But, you can't blame them...their queen bee has a voracious appetite.
S_Abbott
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
519
Member Since14 Sep 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given456
Likes Received480/247

#15 by proadco » Sun Feb 28, 2016 20:39

valerie wrote:
ProAdCo wrote:
charez wrote: Agree...

It is the General Talk sub forum where, we, members are supposed to talk about different things, share, debate, give opinions , ect

But it is not really the appropriate place to talk about politic and religion. this topics always end up with wars...
We need to remember we are on a Get Paid To website, and not on Reddit or a political forum, ect

As for religion.... I could careless what one believes in.

When it comes to politics, that effects everyone. Specially when they don't know their history, never
ask the right questions, vote's for the wrong reason. Then only get's involved when election time
comes around, they really start showing their lack of knowledge and roll out their IQ.

The hay you say!

Religion is the world. More wars have been fought due to religion. Everything is based on religion.
Someone's belief or non belief.....it's all religion. Even atheism is a religion.

Yep, foolish people fighting over religion trying to force their belief on someone else.

End result, people kill or get killed, senseless.
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit21 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#16 by Darkstar2 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 22:15

valerie wrote:
davidbugs wrote: It's not safe to drink water at all I can't believe USA govt allow this happen.


In my opinion, which I know amounts to half a hill of beans, there is not one candidate in the
running for USA president that deserve it. They all stink to high heaven. As large as the USA
is and all the wonderful people in it, I find it more than lame that we don't have experienced,
well behaved, respected, intelligent people running for the largest position in the world.

So, as you continue to focus on a political stance by posting stuff like this, you will most likely
receive convoluted and conflicted replies, to say the least.

I think that opinion is worth gold as it's probably shared by a lot of people.

Same here in Canada, nobody deserve it and they all stink

Sometimes I think they decide to do this for the money and the large pension checks they get.
They figure it's a win situation, they can suck at their presidency but when they leave they will have a nice big fat pension check waiting enough to to live on, and their families and several generations lol.

Though it's pretty obvious Trump is not in it for the money! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 22:16 » edited 1 time in total
Darkstar2
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
10,467
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,400
Likes Received9,006/4,253
Balance$93.44
Earned$13,428.00
Referrals1
Tasks40,484
Offers4,770

#17 by Charez » Mon Feb 29, 2016 07:43

LoL
Last edited by Charez » Mon Feb 29, 2016 08:17 » edited 1 time in total
Charez
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
3,350
Member Since2 Nov 2010
Last Visit20 Jul 2019
Likes Given876
Likes Received2,268/1,200

#18 by sweetpie3000 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 20:35

Charez Alex jones mention we are drinking poison water? What word did alex jones mention you heard from his show?
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,476
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit19 Jul 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received405/277

#19 by Charez » Mon Feb 29, 2016 20:39

Oh yeah, Alex Jones told you everything you said :) , you buy his merchandise all time since years
Charez
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
3,350
Member Since2 Nov 2010
Last Visit20 Jul 2019
Likes Given876
Likes Received2,268/1,200

#20 by sweetpie3000 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 20:41

charez wrote: Oh yeah, Alex Jones told you everything you said :) , you buy his merchandise all time since years


I do not buy his merchadise period? You know we drinking something from our water? You mention it.
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,476
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit19 Jul 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received405/277
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 23, 2019 01:21:05 EST