Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkWould you vote for Donald trump for President?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Would you vote for Donald trump for President?

Locked

Donald trump for president?

Poll ended Thu Apr 21, 2016 08:26  »  Voted by 205 members  »  Single-choice
82
40%
123
60%

#1 by sweetpie3000 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 16:28

Would you vote for Donald trump for president in USA or your country?
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,473
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit5 Jul 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received402/275

#2 by valerie » Sun Feb 28, 2016 19:04

Only if he tells me the name of the tanning store so I can be sure not to go there. :geek:
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,285
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,592/5,835

#3 by S_Abbott » Sun Feb 28, 2016 19:16

Wannabe George Hamilton?
S_Abbott
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
519
Member Since14 Sep 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given456
Likes Received480/247

#4 by tasman1 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 19:19

yes for 1000.00 dollar [ ops , i am not a citizen , can not vote , but still will vote for 1000.00 ]
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
9,119
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,211
Likes Received9,909/4,889
Balance$18.20
Earned$4,211.84
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,830

#5 by ech00 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 19:33

No, but I'd vote for Bernie.
Last edited by ech00 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 20:28 » edited 1 time in total
ech00
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
431
Member Since17 Sep 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given305
Likes Received288/144

#6 by sweetpie3000 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 19:52

ech00 wrote: No, but I'd be vote for Bernie.


We have one Bernie Sander supporter here? Why you like him?
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,473
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit5 Jul 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received402/275

#7 by ech00 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 20:25

davidbugs wrote:
ech00 wrote: No, but I'd be vote for Bernie.


We have one Bernie Sander supporter here? Why you like him?

I realise he is further to the left than what you are used to in the US, but the policies he favours are really no different from those supported by most social democratic political parties in Europe. Here he would be nothing out of the ordinary, just another mainstream politician.
Last edited by ech00 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 20:30 » edited 1 time in total
ech00
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
431
Member Since17 Sep 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given305
Likes Received288/144

#8 by Darkstar2 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 22:28

davidbugs wrote: Would you vote for Donald trump for president in USA or your country?

If Trump is elected, he will spill the beans and declassify important information:

* Yes aliens do exist, they are among us.
* Humans once lived on mars
* Aliens have been assisting humans on earth with technological advances, in fact most of what public has access to now is just a glimpse of what actually exists but is not yet available to the public. Medical science is controlled but truth is, time machines DO exist......Cures for cancer, diabetes etc DO exist...... Flying cars DO exist......... Alternative fuel DOES exist and a lot of technologies that we think are science fiction and that will be available in 100 years already exists, but the whole world is controlled by money and special interests :D So whenever you see technology that is branded as "NEW" is NOT actually new........... The powers that be are the ones to decide WHEN this gets released.
* The Bermuda Triangle mystery exposed - it is the central HQ for the illuminati !
Darkstar2
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
10,419
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,368
Likes Received8,979/4,231
Balance$69.75
Earned$13,404.31
Referrals1
Tasks40,405
Offers4,727

#9 by oberder » Mon Feb 29, 2016 07:01

Susy_A wrote: Wannabe George Hamilton?

Well, that sure made me smile today :mrgreen:

davidbugs wrote: Would you vote for Donald trump for president in USA or your country?

*Facepalm* Oh please do, that way he'd qualify as a Nuisance Candidate under my country's Election Laws :lol:

:arrow: Reference source -- Nuisance candidate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Edit: Had to find the Wiki Article
Last edited by oberder » Mon Feb 29, 2016 07:06 » edited 2 times in total
oberder
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,583
Member Since26 Jan 2009
Last Visit23 Dec 2016
Likes Given7,090
Likes Received4,618/2,605

#10 by splat44 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 13:25

I wouldn't vote for Donald trump!

Isn't Trump owns few casino?
I might be wrong but I don't recall seeing or hearing any US presidents owning such thing and this wouldn't give Trump a good name!

Look Trump is a business man and I don't think He fits being as president.

Why?
Not US residents own businesses!

Does my analysis make sense?
splat44
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,112
Member Since4 Jun 2007
Last Visit12 Jul 2019
Likes Given216
Likes Received536/314
Tasks10,092
Offers11,890

#11 by sweetpie3000 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 17:27

The fall of Donald trump since he decline of KKK group.
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,473
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit5 Jul 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received402/275

#12 by proadco » Mon Feb 29, 2016 19:31

splat44 wrote: I wouldn't vote for Donald trump!

Isn't Trump owns few casino?
I might be wrong but I don't recall seeing or hearing any US presidents owning such thing and this wouldn't give Trump a good name!

Look Trump is a business man and I don't think He fits being as president.

Why?
Not US residents own businesses!

Does my analysis make sense?

Don't make a bit of sense.

Who in their right mind would want to vote for Attorneys for President that went
to school to learn to be a professional liar.

People always say Attorneys are crooks. So why would vote a crook to be president.

Trump is a business man that made is money in real estate, just like anyone else
that can jump into the real estate business.


People not to bright at times.

Must be an education thing.
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,724
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#13 by valerie » Mon Feb 29, 2016 19:59

This is the way I see it.....

I am for Trump. The reason why I am for Trump is because he is the lesser of the evils.

All that are in the running are evil. I use process of elimination.

Hilary. She is past her time. She is of course, a known liar and not trustworthy but that
is not why I am not for her. I think she needs to go home and focus on baking cookies.

Bernie. He doesn't make sense. It's a fantasy. You can't pull all that free stuff out of
a hat. Someone has got to pay and the whole country would flop. I think he needs to
enjoy retirement with his family and leave Washington completely.

Rubio. Ok this guy doesn't even know if he is coming or going. It is true he seldom
appeared for the offices he so pretended to be interested in. He sold a house to a
banker for 3 times it's worth. Can you say free money? That's exactly what it was.
If anyone pulls a con, this kid does. Speaking of kid, he lacks experience.

Cruz. Not bad. This guy is smart, no doubt about it. He's an excellent speaker. Even
tho he reminds me of a young grandpa in the Munsters, he really does have a lot going
for him. If Trump wasn't running, and I haven't totally made up my mind yet, I'd have
to give my vote to this guy. However, I just can't see him doing well with other countries.

Kaisch. Ok, who wants a president that you have a difficult time pronouncing his name, and
never mind trying to spell it? Seriously, this guy should be in the running and he is. His
twitching makes me nervous.

Carson. Very intelligent man that really knows his stuff. What is his stuff? Surgery. A
nice, quiet, mild mannered intelligent guy. He did try to kill his grandmother and a best
friend, when he was a kid. Well, alrightie then.

TRUMP. A SEVENTY year old hard working big self centered business man with billions of
dollars. He is intimidating. He is spoiled. He has no reason to be in the running because
he has plenty of money and plenty to keep him busy work wise and fun wise. So WHY is
he running for president? Maybe it is because he really is sick and tired of what is happening
in Washington and to our country. He has children and grand children and maybe, just
maybe he is concerned about their future. Since he is so self centered maybe he wants to
do something truly great before his life is over. Maybe he wants to leave not just a legacy
of money to his family, but a legacy of being a great president of the USA. So sure, he
is not holy water but at this stage in the world, I think we need more than holy water.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,285
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,592/5,835

#14 by hansgruber » Mon Feb 29, 2016 20:13

valerie wrote: TRUMP. A SEVENTY year old hard working big self centered business man with billions of
dollars. He is intimidating. He is spoiled. He has no reason to be in the running because
he has plenty of money and plenty to keep him busy work wise and fun wise. So WHY is
he running for president? Maybe it is because he really is sick and tired of what is happening
in Washington and to our country. He has children and grand children and maybe, just
maybe he is concerned about their future. Since he is so self centered maybe he wants to
do something truly great before his life is over. Maybe he wants to leave not just a legacy
of money to his family, but a legacy of being a great president of the USA. So sure, he
is not holy water but at this stage in the world, I think we need more than holy water.

that is a refreshing view, never thought of it like that
hansgruber
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
770
Member Since15 Sep 2014
Last Visit15 May 2018
Likes Given99
Likes Received396/269
Earned$2,274.73
Tasks40
Offers12,175

#15 by sweetpie3000 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 20:21

Valarie why Donald trump continue not to answer Former KKK endorsement. Why should we vote for him.

He file bankrupty 3 times from his company. I don't think he is going make America great again. He never run public office. First of all he is liberal like Hilary clinton or Bernie Sanders. The rest of the world are laughing when Donald trump get elected.

Donald trump will do anything to get elected in office. He is going as person while he is in office.

President Obama word say hope and change, yes we can. He change as person while he is in office.

Clixsense poll here. A slight lead will vote for Donald trump?
Last edited by sweetpie3000 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 20:31 » edited 1 time in total
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,473
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit5 Jul 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received402/275

#16 by Deleted_Account » Mon Feb 29, 2016 20:28

davidbugs wrote: Valarie why Donald trump continue not to answer Former KKK endorsement. Why should we vote for him.

He file bankrupty 3 times from his company. I don't think he is going make America great again. He never run public office. First of all he is liberal like Donald trump. The rest of the world are laughing when Donald trump get elected.

Donald trump will do anything to get elected in office. He is going as person while he is in office.

President Obama word say hope and change, yes we can. He change as person while he is in office.

Clixsense poll here. A slight lead will vote for Donald trump?

Your text hardly make sense because you are saying Donald Trump is liberal like Donald Trump

Quote:First of all he is liberal like Donald trump.

Donald Trump is a share holder of an investment firm, don't remember the name, and if you check the background of this firm you can easy guess why he file bankrupty 3 times
Last edited by Deleted_Account » Mon Feb 29, 2016 20:30 » edited 1 time in total
Deleted_Account
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
3,353
Member Since2 Nov 2010
Last Visit9 Jul 2019
Likes Given877
Likes Received2,271/1,203

#17 by sweetpie3000 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 20:30

charez wrote:
davidbugs wrote: Valarie why Donald trump continue not to answer Former KKK endorsement. Why should we vote for him.

He file bankrupty 3 times from his company. I don't think he is going make America great again. He never run public office. First of all he is liberal like Donald trump. The rest of the world are laughing when Donald trump get elected.

Donald trump will do anything to get elected in office. He is going as person while he is in office.

President Obama word say hope and change, yes we can. He change as person while he is in office.

Clixsense poll here. A slight lead will vote for Donald trump?

Your text hardly make sense because you are saying Donald Trump is liberal like Donald Trump

Quote:First of all he is liberal like Donald trump.


It's typo.
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,473
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit5 Jul 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received402/275

#18 by Deleted_Account » Mon Feb 29, 2016 20:32

typo is when you mispell a word accidently

that look more dislexyia or similar
Deleted_Account
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
3,353
Member Since2 Nov 2010
Last Visit9 Jul 2019
Likes Given877
Likes Received2,271/1,203

#19 by sweetpie3000 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 20:33

valerie wrote: This is the way I see it.....

I am for Trump. The reason why I am for Trump is because he is the lesser of the evils.

All that are in the running are evil. I use process of elimination.

Hilary. She is past her time. She is of course, a known liar and not trustworthy but that
is not why I am not for her. I think she needs to go home and focus on baking cookies.

Bernie. He doesn't make sense. It's a fantasy. You can't pull all that free stuff out of
a hat. Someone has got to pay and the whole country would flop. I think he needs to
enjoy retirement with his family and leave Washington completely.

Rubio. Ok this guy doesn't even know if he is coming or going. It is true he seldom
appeared for the offices he so pretended to be interested in. He sold a house to a
banker for 3 times it's worth. Can you say free money? That's exactly what it was.
If anyone pulls a con, this kid does. Speaking of kid, he lacks experience.

Cruz. Not bad. This guy is smart, no doubt about it. He's an excellent speaker. Even
tho he reminds me of a young grandpa in the Munsters, he really does have a lot going
for him. If Trump wasn't running, and I haven't totally made up my mind yet, I'd have
to give my vote to this guy. However, I just can't see him doing well with other countries.

Kaisch. Ok, who wants a president that you have a difficult time pronouncing his name, and
never mind trying to spell it? Seriously, this guy should be in the running and he is. His
twitching makes me nervous.

Carson. Very intelligent man that really knows his stuff. What is his stuff? Surgery. A
nice, quiet, mild mannered intelligent guy. He did try to kill his grandmother and a best
friend, when he was a kid. Well, alrightie then.

TRUMP. A SEVENTY year old hard working big self centered business man with billions of
dollars. He is intimidating. He is spoiled. He has no reason to be in the running because
he has plenty of money and plenty to keep him busy work wise and fun wise. So WHY is
he running for president? Maybe it is because he really is sick and tired of what is happening
in Washington and to our country. He has children and grand children and maybe, just
maybe he is concerned about their future. Since he is so self centered maybe he wants to
do something truly great before his life is over. Maybe he wants to leave not just a legacy
of money to his family, but a legacy of being a great president of the USA. So sure, he
is not holy water but at this stage in the world, I think we need more than holy water.


Ted Cruz is born from Canada. He is not qualify of USA president.
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,473
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit5 Jul 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received402/275

#20 by sweetpie3000 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 20:38

valerie wrote: This is the way I see it.....

I am for Trump. The reason why I am for Trump is because he is the lesser of the evils.

All that are in the running are evil. I use process of elimination.

Hilary. She is past her time. She is of course, a known liar and not trustworthy but that
is not why I am not for her. I think she needs to go home and focus on baking cookies.

Bernie. He doesn't make sense. It's a fantasy. You can't pull all that free stuff out of
a hat. Someone has got to pay and the whole country would flop. I think he needs to
enjoy retirement with his family and leave Washington completely.

Rubio. Ok this guy doesn't even know if he is coming or going. It is true he seldom
appeared for the offices he so pretended to be interested in. He sold a house to a
banker for 3 times it's worth. Can you say free money? That's exactly what it was.
If anyone pulls a con, this kid does. Speaking of kid, he lacks experience.

Cruz. Not bad. This guy is smart, no doubt about it. He's an excellent speaker. Even
tho he reminds me of a young grandpa in the Munsters, he really does have a lot going
for him. If Trump wasn't running, and I haven't totally made up my mind yet, I'd have
to give my vote to this guy. However, I just can't see him doing well with other countries.

Kaisch. Ok, who wants a president that you have a difficult time pronouncing his name, and
never mind trying to spell it? Seriously, this guy should be in the running and he is. His
twitching makes me nervous.

Carson. Very intelligent man that really knows his stuff. What is his stuff? Surgery. A
nice, quiet, mild mannered intelligent guy. He did try to kill his grandmother and a best
friend, when he was a kid. Well, alrightie then.

TRUMP. A SEVENTY year old hard working big self centered business man with billions of
dollars. He is intimidating. He is spoiled. He has no reason to be in the running because
he has plenty of money and plenty to keep him busy work wise and fun wise. So WHY is
he running for president? Maybe it is because he really is sick and tired of what is happening
in Washington and to our country. He has children and grand children and maybe, just
maybe he is concerned about their future. Since he is so self centered maybe he wants to
do something truly great before his life is over. Maybe he wants to leave not just a legacy
of money to his family, but a legacy of being a great president of the USA. So sure, he
is not holy water but at this stage in the world, I think we need more than holy water.

If Alex Jones are running for President? Would you vote for him as president? Donald Trump talk like Alex jones fear monger about New world order?

Donald trump appear several show from Alex Jones show? He got all his idea from listening Alex Jones? If Donald Trump get elected. He is going make Alex jones as vice president.
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,473
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit5 Jul 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received402/275
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 15, 2019 14:43:24 EST