Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkWould you vote for Donald trump for President?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Would you vote for Donald trump for President?

Locked

Donald trump for president?

Poll ended Thu Apr 21, 2016 08:26  »  Voted by 205 members  »  Single-choice
82
40%
123
60%

#161 by sweetpie3000 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 21:36

Ted Cruz win Wisconsin.

The death of Donald Trump. :lol: :lol:


Bernie Sanders is winning Wisconsin. :lol: :lol:
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,476
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3
Likes Received405/277

#162 by reikoross » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:04

lol so funny
reikoross
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
14
Member Since20 Nov 2014
Last Visit31 Mar 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received9/5
Balance$55.18
Tasks3,126
Offers10,841

#163 by wwzsocki » Thu Apr 07, 2016 18:00

:thumbdown: NO
wwzsocki
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
114
Member Since13 Sep 2012
Last Visit15 Aug 2017
Likes Given11
Likes Received45/32
Balance$0.00
Earned$2,620.64
Referrals1
Tasks879
Offers4,576

#164 by libertyed » Thu Apr 07, 2016 18:28

I Think Trump is going to thump all over is competition.

A straight shooter, no nonsense type of person...

You Go Trump, and Thump who ever get's in the way for your election for President... :clap:

Ed
libertyed
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
82
Member Since16 Oct 2010
Last Visit23 Aug 2017
Likes Given3
Likes Received38/27
Balance$0.00
Earned$168.16
Referrals0
Tasks10
Offers156

#165 by sweetpie3000 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 19:32

The majority clixsense poll hate Donald Trump.

The latest Clixsense Poll. 39 percent said they do not want to vote for Donald Trump.
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,476
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3
Likes Received405/277

#166 by zegon » Thu Apr 07, 2016 19:35

I am happy that Trump has not applied for asylum in Sweden ...
zegon
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
880
Member Since23 May 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given179
Likes Received823/437
Balance$284.59
Earned$641.73
Referrals5
Offers2,827

#167 by valerie » Thu Apr 07, 2016 20:39

I like Trump. I'm not so sure why there are people that hate him.

He is a goof ball but he is smart, has heart, a common person with a good business head on his shoulders.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,272
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,542/5,838

#168 by sweetpie3000 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 21:01

valerie wrote: I like Trump. I'm not so sure why there are people that hate him.

He is a goof ball but he is smart, has heart, a common person with a good business head on his shoulders.

Donald trump is racist!!
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,476
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3
Likes Received405/277

#169 by valerie » Fri Apr 08, 2016 00:17

davidbugs wrote:
valerie wrote: I like Trump. I'm not so sure why there are people that hate him.

He is a goof ball but he is smart, has heart, a common person with a good business head on his shoulders.

Donald trump is racist!!

I don't think he's racist and I don't know why some people say that.

He employs thousands of people and has most all his life. He employs men, women, Spanish,
African Americans, American Indians, Asians and more. If he was racist, he wouldn't employ
these people.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,272
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,542/5,838

#170 by proadco » Fri Apr 08, 2016 01:42

valerie wrote:
davidbugs wrote:
valerie wrote: I like Trump. I'm not so sure why there are people that hate him.

He is a goof ball but he is smart, has heart, a common person with a good business head on his shoulders.

Donald trump is racist!!

I don't think he's racist and I don't know why some people say that.

He employs thousands of people and has most all his life. He employs men, women, Spanish,
African Americans, American Indians, Asians and more. If he was racist, he wouldn't employ
these people.

Valerie,

Some people are too far gone in the head.
Last edited by proadco » Fri Apr 08, 2016 02:37 » edited 1 time in total
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit17 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#171 by sweetpie3000 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 09:17

Valarie Donald trump make a racist comment to Hispanic and illegal immigrant.
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,476
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3
Likes Received405/277

#172 by valerie » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:29

davidbugs wrote: Valarie Donald trump make a racist comment to Hispanic and illegal immigrant.

I don't know about that as some people simply take things the wrong way and some
people try as hard as they can to take things the wrong way.

However, if you are searching for perfection, you might try studying the amoeba.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,272
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,542/5,838

#173 by S_Abbott » Fri Apr 08, 2016 13:23

davidbugs wrote:
valerie wrote: This is the way I see it.....

I am for Trump. The reason why I am for Trump is because he is the lesser of the evils.

All that are in the running are evil. I use process of elimination.

Hilary. She is past her time. She is of course, a known liar and not trustworthy but that
is not why I am not for her. I think she needs to go home and focus on baking cookies.

Bernie. He doesn't make sense. It's a fantasy. You can't pull all that free stuff out of
a hat. Someone has got to pay and the whole country would flop. I think he needs to
enjoy retirement with his family and leave Washington completely.

Rubio. Ok this guy doesn't even know if he is coming or going. It is true he seldom
appeared for the offices he so pretended to be interested in. He sold a house to a
banker for 3 times it's worth. Can you say free money? That's exactly what it was.
If anyone pulls a con, this kid does. Speaking of kid, he lacks experience.

Cruz. Not bad. This guy is smart, no doubt about it. He's an excellent speaker. Even
tho he reminds me of a young grandpa in the Munsters, he really does have a lot going
for him. If Trump wasn't running, and I haven't totally made up my mind yet, I'd have
to give my vote to this guy. However, I just can't see him doing well with other countries.

Kaisch. Ok, who wants a president that you have a difficult time pronouncing his name, and
never mind trying to spell it? Seriously, this guy should be in the running and he is. His
twitching makes me nervous.

Carson. Very intelligent man that really knows his stuff. What is his stuff? Surgery. A
nice, quiet, mild mannered intelligent guy. He did try to kill his grandmother and a best
friend, when he was a kid. Well, alrightie then.

TRUMP. A SEVENTY year old hard working big self centered business man with billions of
dollars. He is intimidating. He is spoiled. He has no reason to be in the running because
he has plenty of money and plenty to keep him busy work wise and fun wise. So WHY is
he running for president? Maybe it is because he really is sick and tired of what is happening
in Washington and to our country. He has children and grand children and maybe, just
maybe he is concerned about their future. Since he is so self centered maybe he wants to
do something truly great before his life is over. Maybe he wants to leave not just a legacy
of money to his family, but a legacy of being a great president of the USA. So sure, he
is not holy water but at this stage in the world, I think we need more than holy water.


Ted Cruz is born from Canada. He is not qualify of USA president.

Apparently, you need to freshen up on your reading.

Qualifications and Requirements for the Office of President of the United States

Quote:Qualifications for the Office of President

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.
Term limit amendment - US Constitution, Amendment XXII, Section 1 - ratified February 27, 1951
No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

It's official: Ted Cruz a citizen of the U.S. - and the U.S. only - CNNPolitics.com

Quote:This story was originally published on June 11, 2014.

(CNN)It's official. Sen. Ted Cruz is now a citizen of the United States -- and the United States only.
If you remember, the Texas Republican was born in Canada to an American mother and a Cuban father. As such, he was a dual citizen -- an American because of his mother, and Canadian because the country, like America, grants automatic citizenship to anyone born there.

No harm in that, except Cruz is considered a potential candidate for the 2016 GOP presidential nomination. And when the news of his dual citizenship surfaced last year, thanks to a Dallas Morning News piece, some began to question his eligibility to become president. (In truth, that was never in jeopardy. Most legal experts said Cruz qualifies as a "natural born citizen," a requirement for the White House job, as stated in the Constitution.)
The newspaper piece came as a revelation to Cruz as well.
"Because I was a U.S. citizen at birth, because I left Calgary when I was 4 and have lived my entire life since then in the U.S., and because I have never taken affirmative steps to claim Canadian citizenship, I assumed that was the end of the matter," Cruz said at the time.
Then he took immediate steps to renounce his Canadian citizenship.
Well, that process was formally completed last month, and he received a letter in the mail this week telling him so, the newspaper reported Tuesday.
"This is to certify that the person named above has formally renounced Canadian citizenshp and pursuant to the Citizenship Act will cease to be a citizen on" May 14, 2014, the letter read.
"it's official y'all," tweeted his spokeswoman Catherine Frazier.
Cruz wins presidential straw poll at Republican Leadership Conference

CNN's Tina Burnside contributed to this report.
S_Abbott
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
519
Member Since14 Sep 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given456
Likes Received480/247

#174 by sweetpie3000 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 13:42

:D :lol: How can Donald trump is going to win the election if Hispanic vote in 2016. No one is going vote for him. He been calling all Muslim terrorist? So he lost another vote. He also continue harass China all the time. He lost Asia and Middle East vote in 2016. Do not forget women doesn't like Donald trump. He lost another vote of woman.

The only vote left. Old fashion white voter. It not enough vote for him. Since he upset all other group.

You are better off voting radical Christian and abolish the Irs :lol:
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,476
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3
Likes Received405/277

#175 by Lalahh » Fri Apr 08, 2016 13:49

hail to the nawww'ruh! #NeverTrump oompa loompa dumpty drumpf. im also #NeverHillary #HillNo #NoCruz


straight up #BernieOrBust !!!!!!!!!!



we have One Chance to get this right and in the immortal words of Rupaul.. don't f'it up... haha

dems better hope he's the nom forreal or else it'll probably be president sweet potato face



and p.s. its not 'free stuff'... 'free stuff' is what the billionaires and top 1/10th of 1% have been getting out of our hard earned taxes. the least they can do is have our own tax money work for us, not against us. the middle class is on life support. please consider actually doing research other than conservative and or mainstream (lame stream) media (who are all owned by 4 companies, all of which donate to hrc) don't believe the hype. bernie has been right on every single thing that has hurt our country in the past 3 decades. please go to youtube and search ''bernie sanders was right''. you'll see. he even nailed the panama papers before it happened. greenspan... bailouts... you'll see... if you allow yourself to open those eyes and absorb it. fair warning bernie does not use elementary language... however it is understandable and he is sharp as a tack. trump tho... 'i use words. words are good. we like words don't we? words are great. lets make words great. look at that hat.. what a great looking hat with words!'
Last edited by Lalahh » Fri Apr 08, 2016 14:05 » edited 3 times in total
Lalahh
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
143
Member Since19 Apr 2008
Last Visit6 Jul 2019
Likes Given121
Likes Received69/46
Earned$2,378.92
Tasks648
Offers55,855

#176 by sweetpie3000 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 13:56

Lala you are Bernie sander supporter. We are going elect look like kfc guy for USA president.

Bernie sander will give us 15 dollars an hour as our mininum wage.
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,476
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3
Likes Received405/277

#177 by Lalahh » Fri Apr 08, 2016 14:24

15 dollars an hour will be easily attainable once businesses are no longer required to pay full time employees insurance. in fact people will once again be able to have full time jobs. the middle class is on life support. the only thing you can buy today without paying taxes at time of purchase in every state are stocks. we're gonna tax wall street speculation. we bailed out the wall street 1%, its time they helped us out back.. not asking for anything free... just fair. if you knew how many corporations and how many of the top 1/10th of 1% avoid paying taxes at all... and in fact, recieve money back as if it were unearned income, for nothing more than existing... it would make your head spin. taxes will not increase even if you bring home half a million dollars a year because you will no longer have to pay ever-increasing insurance premiums monthly as well as copays and insane medication prices. we're gonna end loopholes that give tax breaks to companies that ship american jobs overseas. bring them home. also end their ability to skip out on paying taxes while we, the struggling middle class, foot the bill. that will stop. did you know they ship american chickens to china and have them cut up and packaged and sent back to the usa? its insane. medicare for all will be about 1/4 of what the total yearly amount of premiums were under obamacare... there is a calculator you can google to input your yearly salary and number of family members to see exactly what that is. you'll simply pay that once a year at tax time (thus some chicken littles hollering about higher taxes) we'll all even the multi millionaires end up saving money. its all a good thing. promise. also please take advantage of the free college education.... remember folks... 80-90% of courses can be taken online, with no limit to class size.. even some on file to 'attend' at whatever time of day is best for you. we're gonna be ok! we just have to take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity we are being given. word is bond. #NotMeUs #WeThePeople


ps. ya boy trump has all of his and ivanka's clothing made in other countries. why not made in the usa? because he is taking advantage of the tax havens and loopholes. if you think he's gonna help out average people that's a farce. he will only continue the tax breaks for the wealthy. personally i don't take business advice from anyone who has filed bankruptsy 4 times .. his excuse is 'oh wel its there to do'... can you imagine if we all did that where we'd be? even more in the hole than we are now. under president sanders our deficit will drastically decrease .. you'll see.
Lalahh
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
143
Member Since19 Apr 2008
Last Visit6 Jul 2019
Likes Given121
Likes Received69/46
Earned$2,378.92
Tasks648
Offers55,855

#178 by proadco » Fri Apr 08, 2016 14:45

There you go. listening to the MSM media that thinks on behalf of those who can't think for themselves.

Trying reading Article 2 Section 1 - Ted not a natural born citizen of United States of America.
Last edited by proadco » Fri Apr 08, 2016 14:50 » edited 2 times in total
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit17 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#179 by proadco » Fri Apr 08, 2016 14:48

davidbugs wrote: :D :lol: How can Donald trump is going to win the election if Hispanic vote in 2016. No one is going vote for him. He been calling all Muslim terrorist? So he lost another vote. He also continue harass China all the time. He lost Asia and Middle East vote in 2016. Do not forget women doesn't like Donald trump. He lost another vote of woman.

The only vote left. Old fashion white voter. It not enough vote for him. Since he upset all other group.

You are better off voting radical Christian and abolish the Irs :lol:

@Davidbugs, you are totally clueless. But, that is expected from a high school drop out, then I have to
question if you even made it as far as Jr. high.

You don't even visit ads nor do tasks or do any offers.

Since October of 2007 you are still at 5 tasks 7 offers.

Shameless
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit17 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#180 by S_Abbott » Fri Apr 08, 2016 14:52

Quote:Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.


Quote:presidentsusa.net / qualifications.html

The purpose of this site is to provide researchers, students, teachers, politicians, journalists, and citizens a complete resource guide to the US Presidents. Feel free to make a link to this or any other page on this web site.

If you would like to suggest a Presidential link, report a broken link, or have any comments please contact presidents@presidentsusa.net

Copyright ©2015, by Baaron's Hill, LLC | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
S_Abbott
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
519
Member Since14 Sep 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given456
Likes Received480/247
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 20, 2019 22:24:45 EST