Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkApril 2011 last time paid. .09 cents shy.
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
April 2011 last time paid. .09 cents shy.

Locked

#1 by proadco » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:32

This company really something else.


Total Current Balance: $29.91


For the past two years earnings been in the $29 + the minimum payout is $30.00



Here how the ads been coming in.


April 5, 2016: $0.01

March 24, 2016: $0.02

November 5, 2015: $0.01

October 29, 2015: $0.01

October 27, 2015: $0.01

October 26, 2015: $0.05

October 20, 2015: $0.02

October 17, 2015: $0.01

October 15, 2015: $0.05

You get the idea here. Closer to pay out, Slower the ads come in.


Back when the balance was in the mid $25.00 range, Ads rolled in pretty well. But as the dollar
amounts increased, the number of ads being delivered slowed down.

It's been a very slow crawl for the past four years.

Gone to far to walk away. Does no good to contact the company. Did that few years ago, to only be
told, well, can't deliver ads, if no ads to be delivered. That's not true.

To this point. I've been honest with them by not opening a referral account to get me pushed through.
Certainly not going to advertise for referrals and get them hooked like I'm am.

I had like 30 referrals years ago, but the company hides the referrals after a period of time.

Several months ago. I ran across one of referrals. What a basket case too. I had asked her to log in
her account and see if she had any ads. She used to be active in the very beginning, then she stopped.

Anyway, she had logged into her account and she clicked previous viewed ads, half hour later, got back
with her to see if she had any ads and such. She said, she clicked ads for 30 minutes and never received
any credit earnings.

Boy, talking about not paying attention.

But, since she is smarter than I, she got an attitude when I informed her, she was clicking ads that
had been previously viewed. I asked, did you not a number count of ads available.

That's the last I've spoke with her. She never replied back.

If this company going to play their game trying to wear me down to walk away, not going to happen.

What would you do?
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit21 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#2 by valerie » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:48

I think if I wanted my $30, I would keep my mouth shut and stay
under the radar as much as possible. Since you're only .9 cents
away from the cash out mark, I think that would be your best bet.
After receiving the $30 earnings, I am mighty sure I would not be
an active player any more.

Kind of reminds me of IBD and SE. Those are two very good programs
but for me, always very slow to accumulate the payouts. The reason
being, I do the majority of their offers else where. IN regards to ref
earnings, years ago they changed the ref url without informing their
members.....and for YEARS I sent out the old ref url which went to
corporate. So anyway, the other day when I reached the minimum
payout on one of those, I cashed out by way of a Tango gift card.
I'm not saying I won't utilize or promote them further but I will say,
at this point in time, it's doubtful.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,287
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,555/5,847

#3 by proadco » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:52

Valerie,

I wonder if you're still active.

I think you are my sponsor to this one.

I know you're sponsor to the other one.
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit21 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#4 by valerie » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:58

Well I don't know what you are talking about.

There is H4P and DNC that is the same owner and one of those
pays out at $25 and the other pays out at $30. Recently they
have updated on the way they are doing ads and receiving more
activity.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,287
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,555/5,847

#5 by proadco » Tue Apr 12, 2016 13:13

Valerie,

You know they deleted my BWL account.

I had ton of credits stockpiled.

But I had not logged in for long time.

Even had some referrals too, but they were not active.
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit21 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#6 by sweetpie3000 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 13:14

ProAdCo wrote: Valerie,

You know they deleted my BWL account.

I had ton of credits stockpiled.

But I had not logged in for long time.

Even had some referrals too, but they were not active.


Maybe you can use credit your favorite program.
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,476
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit19 Jul 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received405/277

#7 by proadco » Tue Apr 12, 2016 13:18

davidbugs wrote:
ProAdCo wrote: Valerie,

You know they deleted my BWL account.

I had ton of credits stockpiled.

But I had not logged in for long time.

Even had some referrals too, but they were not active.


Maybe you can use credit your favorite program.


Davidbugs, when I speak. You need to read what's being stated twice, three times, let it sink in till you
understand what's going on.
Last edited by proadco » Tue Apr 12, 2016 14:25 » edited 3 times in total
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit21 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#8 by zegon » Tue Apr 12, 2016 16:08

ProAdCo wrote:
This company really something else.


Total Current Balance: $29.91


For the past two years earnings been in the $29 + the minimum payout is $30.00

If you ask me ( which you probably would not do ), then I do not think that you will get $30 from them.
zegon
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
880
Member Since23 May 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given179
Likes Received823/437
Balance$285.18
Earned$642.32
Referrals5
Offers2,829

#9 by proadco » Tue Apr 12, 2016 17:44

zegon wrote:
ProAdCo wrote:
This company really something else.


Total Current Balance: $29.91


For the past two years earnings been in the $29 + the minimum payout is $30.00

If you ask me ( which you probably would not do ), then I do not think that you will get $30 from them.

Oh, I'll get it eventually.
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit21 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#10 by tasman1 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 17:50

hmmmmm. hope you get it but i am not sure you will , good luck my friend
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
9,187
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,255
Likes Received9,955/4,923
Balance$47.25
Earned$4,240.89
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,879

#11 by proadco » Tue Apr 12, 2016 18:08

tasman1 wrote: hmmmmm. hope you get it but i am not sure you will , good luck my friend

1. I can wait it out, they'll string me along for another year.

2. If my members came back alive, they would push me to the payout from the referral earnings.

3. All it would take is one new referral to get 9 new ads.


#2 Not going to happen with member coming back alive.

#3 I'm not going shopping for any new referrals to this site.

#1 I'll keep checking the site every 3 days to see if any pending ads.



Thanks Tasman :thumbup:
Last edited by proadco » Tue Apr 12, 2016 18:10 » edited 1 time in total
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit21 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#12 by zegon » Tue Apr 12, 2016 18:21

ProAdCo wrote:
tasman1 wrote: hmmmmm. hope you get it but i am not sure you will , good luck my friend

1. I can wait it out, they'll string me along for another year.

2. If my members came back alive, they would push me to the payout from the referral earnings.

3. All it would take is one new referral to get 9 new ads.


#2 Not going to happen with member coming back alive.

#3 I'm not going shopping for any new referrals to this site.

#1 I'll keep checking the site every 3 days to see if any pending ads.



Thanks Tasman :thumbup:

You can thank me too, because I wish you the best of luck.
zegon
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
880
Member Since23 May 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given179
Likes Received823/437
Balance$285.18
Earned$642.32
Referrals5
Offers2,829

#13 by proadco » Tue Apr 12, 2016 18:25

zegon wrote:
ProAdCo wrote:
tasman1 wrote: hmmmmm. hope you get it but i am not sure you will , good luck my friend

1. I can wait it out, they'll string me along for another year.

2. If my members came back alive, they would push me to the payout from the referral earnings.

3. All it would take is one new referral to get 9 new ads.


#2 Not going to happen with member coming back alive.

#3 I'm not going shopping for any new referrals to this site.

#1 I'll keep checking the site every 3 days to see if any pending ads.



Thanks Tasman :thumbup:

You can thank me too, because I wish you the best of luck.

roflmao... your previous comment stated you didn't think I would get paid.

So, are you wishing me best of luck now?
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit21 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#14 by zegon » Tue Apr 12, 2016 19:41

ProAdCo wrote:
zegon wrote:
ProAdCo wrote:
tasman1 wrote: hmmmmm. hope you get it but i am not sure you will , good luck my friend

1. I can wait it out, they'll string me along for another year.

2. If my members came back alive, they would push me to the payout from the referral earnings.

3. All it would take is one new referral to get 9 new ads.


#2 Not going to happen with member coming back alive.

#3 I'm not going shopping for any new referrals to this site.

#1 I'll keep checking the site every 3 days to see if any pending ads.



Thanks Tasman :thumbup:

You can thank me too, because I wish you the best of luck.

roflmao... your previous comment stated you didn't think I would get paid.

So, are you wishing me best of luck now?

Now it's about two different things :

1 ) I suspect they will scam you of your money.

2 ) At the same time, i hope they pay you and wish You therefore good luck with that.
zegon
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
880
Member Since23 May 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given179
Likes Received823/437
Balance$285.18
Earned$642.32
Referrals5
Offers2,829

#15 by proadco » Tue Apr 12, 2016 20:51

1) Nope, they're not going to scam me.

2) I could pop an ad in ClixSense so you can join me and then get you on hook so I can get paid once
you click nine ( 9 ) ads :lol:

3) Thanks zegon :thumbup: for wishing me good luck with that.
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit21 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#16 by zegon » Wed Apr 13, 2016 07:27

ProAdCo wrote: 1) Nope, they're not going to scam me.

2) I could pop an ad in ClixSense so you can join me and then get you on hook so I can get paid once
you click nine ( 9 ) ads :lol:

3) Thanks zegon :thumbup: for wishing me good luck with that.

Okay, if we do not break any rules here, so you can 'pop' me up.

I can help you to click on those 9 ads, np with that.

( Because I want to see NOW if you get the money or not :P )
zegon
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
880
Member Since23 May 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given179
Likes Received823/437
Balance$285.18
Earned$642.32
Referrals5
Offers2,829

#17 by pindokhan123 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 07:57

hey proAd i will be your ref if you want and help you reach that cashout ;) just let me know ok.
pindokhan123
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,824
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,025
Likes Received1,454/854

#18 by valerie » Wed Apr 13, 2016 08:25

ProAdCo wrote: Valerie,

You know they deleted my BWL account.

I had ton of credits stockpiled.

But I had not logged in for long time.

Even had some referrals too, but they were not active.

Oh, you talking about BWL, same original owner as H4P and DNC?

You know what......I have been a free member there for years and years
and I have never earned a cent.

Wait a minute. BWL doesn't pay you to view ads. :mrgreen:

There is WL which is the very first PTC there ever was......is that the one
you mean? If it is, Richard will in fact pay you when you reach pay out.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,287
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,555/5,847

#19 by proadco » Wed Apr 13, 2016 13:19

zegon wrote:
ProAdCo wrote: 1) Nope, they're not going to scam me.

2) I could pop an ad in ClixSense so you can join me and then get you on hook so I can get paid once
you click nine ( 9 ) ads :lol:

3) Thanks zegon :thumbup: for wishing me good luck with that.

Okay, if we do not break any rules here, so you can 'pop' me up.

I can help you to click on those 9 ads, np with that.

( Because I want to see NOW if you get the money or not :P )

Appreciate the offer.

You can send support request to forward your email address to me.

Thanks zegon :thumbup:
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit21 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531

#20 by proadco » Wed Apr 13, 2016 13:20

pindokhan123 wrote: hey proAd i will be your ref if you want and help you reach that cashout ;) just let me know ok.

Appreciate the offer.

You can send support request to forward your email address to me.

Thanks pindokhan123 :thumbup:
proadco
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,722
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit21 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,799
Likes Received1,549/1,001
Balance$4.66
Tasks175
Offers19,531
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 23, 2019 22:22:47 EST