Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral Talk⚽ Euro 2016 ⚽ Congrats Portugal⚽
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
⚽ Euro 2016 ⚽ Congrats Portugal⚽

Locked

Who will be the champion

Poll ended Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:41  »  Voted by 158 members  »  Single-choice
34
22%
11
7%
5
3%
108
68%

#141 by Nikorj » Thu Jun 23, 2016 04:29

Marcel666 wrote: Old news Miss Sarah remember the World Championships?? :P

@charez: Any chance you can get me a PSG Zlatan T-shirt?

Marcel,Do you really expect any spanians to remember what happened 2 years ago ?? :lol:

It's officially deleted and actually it never happened. :mrgreen:
Nikorj
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,401
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,112
Likes Received1,205/756
Balance$443.33
Earned$1,500.41
Tasks116
Offers1,883

#142 by Marcel-R6 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 04:34

Nikorj wrote:
Marcel666 wrote: Old news Miss Sarah remember the World Championships?? :P

@charez: Any chance you can get me a PSG Zlatan T-shirt?

Marcel,Do you really expect any spanians to remember what happened 2 years ago ?? :lol:

It's officially deleted and actually it never happened. :mrgreen:

Good one,well I still do" 2014 FIFA World Cup: Netherlands trounce Spain 5-1" the good old days

But lately the Dutch "Curse word here" :lol:
Marcel-R6
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
3,820
Member Since16 Jan 2014
Last Visit9 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,634
Likes Received3,300/1,690
Tasks11,517
Offers5,948

#143 by Nikorj » Thu Jun 23, 2016 04:34

You can say the brit's are represented in the 1/16 finals.

only ones missing is Scotland.

I can't believe Iceland went through. AMAZING :thumbup:
Nikorj
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,401
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,112
Likes Received1,205/756
Balance$443.33
Earned$1,500.41
Tasks116
Offers1,883

#144 by libertyed » Thu Jun 23, 2016 04:36

Come on you Boys in Green, what a win against Italy, and some other big surprises from yesterdays games.

We need to pay back France, for the hand-ball that Thierry Henry that went unnoticed by the ref, in the last qualifying games...

So onwards and forwards..
libertyed
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
82
Member Since16 Oct 2010
Last Visit23 Aug 2017
Likes Given3
Likes Received38/27
Balance$0.00
Earned$168.16
Referrals0
Tasks10
Offers156

#145 by Marcel-R6 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 04:41

@Nikorj : That will be interesting,I secretly hope Iceland will win against England.

@libertyed :If Ireland keeps on going like that bring out the Guinness ,buckets of them :lol:
Marcel-R6
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
3,820
Member Since16 Jan 2014
Last Visit9 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,634
Likes Received3,300/1,690
Tasks11,517
Offers5,948

#146 by AbdelAguilar » Thu Jun 23, 2016 04:57

AbdelAguilar
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
358
Member Since25 Mar 2016
Last Visit1 Jun 2019
Likes Given60
Likes Received213/160
Balance$31.33
Earned$107.85
Referrals1
Tasks557
Offers1,960

#147 by Sarah_Hill » Thu Jun 23, 2016 06:04

Marcel666 wrote:
Nikorj wrote:
Marcel666 wrote: Old news Miss Sarah remember the World Championships?? :P

Marcel,Do you really expect any spanians to remember what happened 2 years ago ?? :lol:

It's officially deleted and actually it never happened. :mrgreen:

Good one,well I still do" 2014 FIFA World Cup: Netherlands trounce Spain 5-1" the good old days

Oh come on gentlemen, I do remember, but you know it's impolite to air one's dirty laundry in public! :lol:

Anyway, we're talking about the European Championship here, right? :P :mrgreen:
Sarah_Hill
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
795
Member Since16 Sep 2015
Last Visit23 Sep 2016
Likes Given625
Likes Received854/483

#148 by hansgruber » Thu Jun 23, 2016 06:24

who has heard the commentator from iceland? :lol: hear it if you can
hansgruber
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
770
Member Since15 Sep 2014
Last Visit15 May 2018
Likes Given99
Likes Received396/269
Earned$2,274.73
Tasks40
Offers12,175

#149 by Nikorj » Thu Jun 23, 2016 08:26

Sarah_Hill wrote:
Marcel666 wrote:
Nikorj wrote:
Marcel666 wrote: Old news Miss Sarah remember the World Championships?? :P

Marcel,Do you really expect any spanians to remember what happened 2 years ago ?? :lol:

It's officially deleted and actually it never happened. :mrgreen:

Good one,well I still do" 2014 FIFA World Cup: Netherlands trounce Spain 5-1" the good old days

Oh come on gentlemen, I do remember, but you know it's impolite to air one's dirty laundry in public! :lol:

Anyway, we're talking about the European Championship here, right? :P :mrgreen:

Don't worry wer'e just teasing the ever high ambitioned spainians a bit :D

You're free to tease the Danish Crap football team as well, Well at least we've gotten rid of Morten olsen now,So it can only get better :mrgreen:
Nikorj
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,401
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,112
Likes Received1,205/756
Balance$443.33
Earned$1,500.41
Tasks116
Offers1,883

#150 by Nikorj » Thu Jun 23, 2016 08:27

libertyed wrote: Come on you Boys in Green, what a win against Italy, and some other big surprises from yesterdays games.

We need to pay back France, for the hand-ball that Thierry Henry that went unnoticed by the ref, in the last qualifying games...

So onwards and forwards..

Congratz Ireland, Well done :thumbup:
Nikorj
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,401
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,112
Likes Received1,205/756
Balance$443.33
Earned$1,500.41
Tasks116
Offers1,883

#151 by Marcel-R6 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 08:31

Nikorj wrote:
Sarah_Hill wrote:
Marcel666 wrote:
Nikorj wrote:
Marcel666 wrote: Old news Miss Sarah remember the World Championships?? :P

Marcel,Do you really expect any spanians to remember what happened 2 years ago ?? :lol:

It's officially deleted and actually it never happened. :mrgreen:

Good one,well I still do" 2014 FIFA World Cup: Netherlands trounce Spain 5-1" the good old days

Oh come on gentlemen, I do remember, but you know it's impolite to air one's dirty laundry in public! :lol:

Anyway, we're talking about the European Championship here, right? :P :mrgreen:

Don't worry wer'e just teasing the ever high ambitioned spainians a bit :D

You're free to tease the Danish Crap football team as well, Well at least we've gotten rid of Morten olsen now,So it can only get better :mrgreen:

Well at least the Danish still have Tuborg :lol:
Marcel-R6
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
3,820
Member Since16 Jan 2014
Last Visit9 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,634
Likes Received3,300/1,690
Tasks11,517
Offers5,948

#152 by Nikorj » Thu Jun 23, 2016 08:32

hansgruber wrote: who has heard the commentator from iceland? :lol: hear it if you can

He he They're going absolutely nuts, And why wouldn't they, Big hug to our crazy neighbours :thumbup:
Nikorj
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,401
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,112
Likes Received1,205/756
Balance$443.33
Earned$1,500.41
Tasks116
Offers1,883

#153 by Nikorj » Thu Jun 23, 2016 08:45

Marcel666 wrote:
Nikorj wrote:
Sarah_Hill wrote:
Marcel666 wrote:
Nikorj wrote:
Marcel666 wrote: Old news Miss Sarah remember the World Championships?? :P

Marcel,Do you really expect any spanians to remember what happened 2 years ago ?? :lol:

It's officially deleted and actually it never happened. :mrgreen:

Good one,well I still do" 2014 FIFA World Cup: Netherlands trounce Spain 5-1" the good old days

Oh come on gentlemen, I do remember, but you know it's impolite to air one's dirty laundry in public! :lol:

Anyway, we're talking about the European Championship here, right? :P :mrgreen:

Don't worry wer'e just teasing the ever high ambitioned spainians a bit :D

You're free to tease the Danish Crap football team as well, Well at least we've gotten rid of Morten olsen now,So it can only get better :mrgreen:

Well at least the Danish still have Tuborg :lol:

Your'e right on the spot there Marcel,Filling our players water trunks with Carlsberg didn't work,Now they're filled with Gold tuborg instead and wer'e already set for the world cup in 2 years :lol:
Nikorj
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,401
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,112
Likes Received1,205/756
Balance$443.33
Earned$1,500.41
Tasks116
Offers1,883

#154 by Charez » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:06

Marcel666 wrote:
charez wrote:
Marcel666 wrote: Old news Miss Sarah remember the World Championships?? :P

@charez: Any chance you can get me a PSG Zlatan T-shirt?

Only the official store of PSG is selling it. There are sites like Rakuten, Amazon selling but at price like 15 euros. At this price, after washing it 2 times you will not able to read anything on it :lol:

Nah I don't want a cheap imitation shirt :lol:

But I did meant it seriously.

Sweden is gone so who do I pick now to support..... Ireland or Croatia :lol:

The PSG shop deliver in Netherlands :D

boutiquepsg.fr/fr/gamme/tenue-de-match/domicile/homme/fiche-produit/maillot-psg-domicile-1617/1624
store.nike.com/fr/fr_fr/pd/maillot-de-football-2016-17-paris-saint-germain-vapor-match-home-pour/pid-11007224/pgid-11374729

Charez
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
3,350
Member Since2 Nov 2010
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given876
Likes Received2,268/1,200

#155 by Marcel-R6 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:13

I do hope that site has an English version :lol:

I'll take a look at it.
Marcel-R6
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
3,820
Member Since16 Jan 2014
Last Visit9 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,634
Likes Received3,300/1,690
Tasks11,517
Offers5,948

#156 by Charez » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:17

libertyed wrote: Come on you Boys in Green, what a win against Italy, and some other big surprises from yesterdays games.

We need to pay back France, for the hand-ball that Thierry Henry that went unnoticed by the ref, in the last qualifying games...

So onwards and forwards..

@Libertyed

I am sorry, i don't know what to say about this other than

Let's see what is going to happen sunday. :thumbup:
Charez
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
3,350
Member Since2 Nov 2010
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given876
Likes Received2,268/1,200

#157 by Marcel-R6 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:17

Nah crap: No products have been found. Stupid site :lol:
Marcel-R6
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
3,820
Member Since16 Jan 2014
Last Visit9 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,634
Likes Received3,300/1,690
Tasks11,517
Offers5,948

#158 by Charez » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:23

Marcel666 wrote: I do hope that site has an English version :lol:

I'll take a look at it.

Yes there is. And it is "Opruiming" period currently in France.If you are size L, look here :)
boutiquepsg.fr/en/category/sale/product-sheet/psg-home-shirt-1516/814

Marcel666 wrote: Nah crap: No products have been found. Stupid site :lol:
I see all sizes available :/
Charez
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
3,350
Member Since2 Nov 2010
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given876
Likes Received2,268/1,200

#159 by Marcel-R6 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:30

charez wrote:
Marcel666 wrote: I do hope that site has an English version :lol:

I'll take a look at it.

Yes there is. And it is "Opruiming" period currently in France.If you are size L, look here :)
boutiquepsg.fr/en/category/sale/product-sheet/psg-home-shirt-1516/814

Marcel666 wrote: Nah crap: No products have been found. Stupid site :lol:
I see all sizes available :/

Hey a Dutch word :lol:

Okay found it .
Marcel-R6
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
3,820
Member Since16 Jan 2014
Last Visit9 Jul 2019
Likes Given1,634
Likes Received3,300/1,690
Tasks11,517
Offers5,948

#160 by hansgruber » Thu Jun 23, 2016 16:25

Nikorj wrote:
hansgruber wrote: who has heard the commentator from iceland? :lol: hear it if you can

He he They're going absolutely nuts, And why wouldn't they, Big hug to our crazy neighbours :thumbup:

it was legend, those are the ones that EVERYONE remembers and itll be talked about as 'that time the commentator went nuts over iceland'

i think hes probably more famous than the the goalscorer :thumbup: and always will be :lol:
hansgruber
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
770
Member Since15 Sep 2014
Last Visit15 May 2018
Likes Given99
Likes Received396/269
Earned$2,274.73
Tasks40
Offers12,175
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 18, 2019 19:20:47 EST