Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalUrduPayoneer (Withdraw Easily to Bank Account)
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Payoneer (Withdraw Easily to Bank Account)

Post Reply

#1 by CodeNameX » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:22

As I promised i cashed out using Payoneer from ClixSense and cashed out using Bank transfer option to Pakistan.
By far my experience is the best with Payoneer and i will call Payoneer as the best payment processor for us Pakistanis. :thumbup:


CREATE PAYONEER ACCOUNT:

* Firstly simply goto Payoneer website and sign up for account.

* When creating account make sure to select Bank withdrawal as cashout option and not the Payoneer card. They will ask you the IBAN of your bank and some more iinfo (Make sure you enter correctly because it will be hectic to change later)

* Just wait for a little time till they approve your account (In my case 4 hours but it can take 1 day)


CASHING OUT TO PAYONEER:

* Add Payoneer account to your ClixSense account and withdraw (Minimum from ClixSense -> Payoneer is $20)


Payoneer -> Bank Tranfer:

It is as simple. Just click Bank withdrawal and it will ask for few details and transfer to your Bank account details you entered when you created account (3-5 business days)








In my case i withdrawed 199.80$ from ClixSense after cutting $2.00 (ClixSense Fee) i received net $197.80$, ClixSense covers the Payoneer Fee when sending money.

So i withdrawed 197.80$ to my Meezan Bank account. I was so shocked that i received it within 2 hours and not 3- 5 business days :clap:
They have made a local account in Pakistan and is using it to pay us. I will highly recommend it to all of you. $50 is only minimum payout, Now we are free from exchangers low rates 92-94. The rate i got was

$197.80 -- Rs 20,318
That is really good rate
102.72 Rupees per Dollar :thumbup:



Last edited by CodeNameX » Fri Feb 17, 2017 09:13 » edited 1 time in total
CodeNameX
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,191
Member Since3 Jul 2011
Last Visit20 Sep 2018
Likes Given458
Likes Received363/250

#2 by ibadnan » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:16

Hurrryyyyyyyyyyyy
I also received my first payment to my bank account.
It took more time, around 1 day but still exchange rate is awesome.
1 USD = 102.7168 PKR
ibadnan
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
459
Member Since26 Nov 2014
Last Visit25 Jun 2018
Likes Given167
Likes Received144/101
Tasks14,611
Offers35

#3 by ibadnan » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:19

One bad news is annual charges are around US$30......
as it was my old account they deducted :oops: :( :?
ibadnan
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
459
Member Since26 Nov 2014
Last Visit25 Jun 2018
Likes Given167
Likes Received144/101
Tasks14,611
Offers35

#4 by CodeNameX » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:25

ibadnan wrote: Hurrryyyyyyyyyyyy
I also received my first payment to my bank account.
It took more time, around 1 day but still exchange rate is awesome.
1 USD = 102.7168 PKR
Congratulations :D
I told you bank transfer works previously we were arguing if it works or not :lol:

ibadnan wrote: One bad news is annual charges are around US$30......
as it was my old account they deducted :oops: :( :?
It is not Payoneer Bank fee. It is the card fee you activated. I would suggest to disable the card and move on to bank tranfer


What Is the Annual Fee?


The annual fee is a yearly fee charged for card usage and general maintenance. The fee is charged once your card is activated and you have sufficient funds to pay the fee.
CodeNameX
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,191
Member Since3 Jul 2011
Last Visit20 Sep 2018
Likes Given458
Likes Received363/250

#5 by ibadnan » Thu Jan 19, 2017 13:06

Ammadd wrote: It is not Payoneer Bank fee. It is the card fee you activated. I would suggest to disable the card and move on to bank tranfer


What Is the Annual Fee?


The annual fee is a yearly fee charged for card usage and general maintenance. The fee is charged once your card is activated and you have sufficient funds to pay the fee.

i think i have to signup new account...
then i will be free of this annual charges i guess..
ibadnan
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
459
Member Since26 Nov 2014
Last Visit25 Jun 2018
Likes Given167
Likes Received144/101
Tasks14,611
Offers35

#6 by dollar2euro » Tue Jan 31, 2017 01:22

Good Guide . Congrats on your first payment :thumbup:
dollar2euro
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
667
Member Since27 Sep 2010
Last Visit20 Oct 2018
Likes Given272
Likes Received309/142
Balance$4.99
Earned$3,860.53
Referrals348
Offers754

#7 by CodeNameX » Wed Feb 01, 2017 03:22

dollar2euro wrote: Good Guide . Congrats on your first payment :thumbup:

Thank you :)
btw You have so much referrals where did you promoted?
CodeNameX
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,191
Member Since3 Jul 2011
Last Visit20 Sep 2018
Likes Given458
Likes Received363/250

#8 by suny5586 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 05:38

ibadnan wrote: Hurrryyyyyyyyyyyy
I also received my first payment to my bank account.
It took more time, around 1 day but still exchange rate is awesome.
1 USD = 102.7168 PKR

What bank did you withdraw to, CodeNameX is using meezan bank.
suny5586
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
85
Member Since9 Mar 2016
Last VisitToday
Likes Given39
Likes Received75/37
Earned$1,266.47
Tasks4,973
Offers107

#9 by dollar2euro » Mon Feb 27, 2017 06:07

CodeNameX wrote:
dollar2euro wrote: Good Guide . Congrats on your first payment :thumbup:

Thank you :)
btw You have so much referrals where did you promoted?

Advertising on PTC sites .Nothing Special .
dollar2euro
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
667
Member Since27 Sep 2010
Last Visit20 Oct 2018
Likes Given272
Likes Received309/142
Balance$4.99
Earned$3,860.53
Referrals348
Offers754

#10 by mrnoumi » Sat Mar 18, 2017 07:46

CodeNameX wrote: As I promised i cashed out using Payoneer from ClixSense and cashed out using Bank transfer option to Pakistan.
By far my experience is the best with Payoneer and i will call Payoneer as the best payment processor for us Pakistanis. :thumbup:


CREATE PAYONEER ACCOUNT:

* Firstly simply goto Payoneer website and sign up for account.

* When creating account make sure to select Bank withdrawal as cashout option and not the Payoneer card. They will ask you the IBAN of your bank and some more iinfo (Make sure you enter correctly because it will be hectic to change later)

* Just wait for a little time till they approve your account (In my case 4 hours but it can take 1 day)


CASHING OUT TO PAYONEER:

* Add Payoneer account to your ClixSense account and withdraw (Minimum from ClixSense -> Payoneer is $20)


Payoneer -> Bank Tranfer:

It is as simple. Just click Bank withdrawal and it will ask for few details and transfer to your Bank account details you entered when you created account (3-5 business days)








In my case i withdrawed 199.80$ from ClixSense after cutting $2.00 (ClixSense Fee) i received net $197.80$, ClixSense covers the Payoneer Fee when sending money.

So i withdrawed 197.80$ to my Meezan Bank account. I was so shocked that i received it within 2 hours and not 3- 5 business days :clap:
They have made a local account in Pakistan and is using it to pay us. I will highly recommend it to all of you. $50 is only minimum payout, Now we are free from exchangers low rates 92-94. The rate i got was

$197.80 -- Rs 20,318
That is really good rate
102.72 Rupees per Dollar :thumbup:





Dear i try to signup and i couldn't find the option to select withdraw option, (to card or to the bank account.)

kindly let me know, that how and from where i can find out this option.

Thanks in advance.
mrnoumi
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
23
Member Since3 Feb 2016
Last Visit23 Dec 2017
Likes Given19
Likes Received13/7
Balance$1.48
Referrals1
Offers130

#11 by Ahmedbeautiful » Sat Mar 18, 2017 09:22

Koi Eman Dar Mere 10$ cash out kardey Ye Meri 1 Years Se Bhi Zyadah Ki Mahanat Hai
Kyu Ke Mera Payoneer Account Lock Ho Gya Hai
Ahmedbeautiful
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
5
Member Since16 Dec 2015
Last Visit9 Jul 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1
Balance$0.00
Earned$10.09
Referrals0
Tasks3
Offers2

#12 by FORMANITEE » Sat Mar 18, 2017 13:14

Ahmedbeautiful wrote: Koi Eman Dar Mere 10$ cash out kardey Ye Meri 1 Years Se Bhi Zyadah Ki Mahanat Hai
Kyu Ke Mera Payoneer Account Lock Ho Gya Hai

Bhai New Payoneer account bna lo.
FORMANITEE
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
202
Member Since28 Jun 2013
Last Visit11 Oct 2018
Likes Given73
Likes Received65/38
Earned$550.25
Tasks2,794
Offers9

#13 by CodeNameX » Sun Mar 26, 2017 07:12

Have Received 4 Payments so far in Bank from Payoneer :thumbup:
CodeNameX
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,191
Member Since3 Jul 2011
Last Visit20 Sep 2018
Likes Given458
Likes Received363/250

#14 by haseeb4u » Mon Mar 27, 2017 19:05

CodeNameX wrote: Have Received 4 Payments so far in Bank from Payoneer :thumbup:

Payoneer se withdraw k liye paki ka kaun sa bank perfect rahy ga & es k liye visa debit/credit card b lazmi hay ya nai?

me new hun es site pe. or mujhe ref banane k liye kia method use karna chahe friends k elawa..pls kindly help & guide me..

i think u r active in this site.. 2nd rented ref kia ye site provide nai karte..
haseeb4u
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
30
Member Since19 Feb 2017
Last Visit17 Jul 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received0
Balance$0.00
Earned$4.97
Referrals0
Tasks12
Offers1

#15 by CodeNameX » Tue Mar 28, 2017 00:49

mrnoumi wrote:
CodeNameX wrote: As I promised i cashed out using Payoneer from ClixSense and cashed out using Bank transfer option to Pakistan.
By far my experience is the best with Payoneer and i will call Payoneer as the best payment processor for us Pakistanis. :thumbup:


CREATE PAYONEER ACCOUNT:

* Firstly simply goto Payoneer website and sign up for account.

* When creating account make sure to select Bank withdrawal as cashout option and not the Payoneer card. They will ask you the IBAN of your bank and some more iinfo (Make sure you enter correctly because it will be hectic to change later)

* Just wait for a little time till they approve your account (In my case 4 hours but it can take 1 day)


CASHING OUT TO PAYONEER:

* Add Payoneer account to your ClixSense account and withdraw (Minimum from ClixSense -> Payoneer is $20)


Payoneer -> Bank Tranfer:

It is as simple. Just click Bank withdrawal and it will ask for few details and transfer to your Bank account details you entered when you created account (3-5 business days)








In my case i withdrawed 199.80$ from ClixSense after cutting $2.00 (ClixSense Fee) i received net $197.80$, ClixSense covers the Payoneer Fee when sending money.

So i withdrawed 197.80$ to my Meezan Bank account. I was so shocked that i received it within 2 hours and not 3- 5 business days :clap:
They have made a local account in Pakistan and is using it to pay us. I will highly recommend it to all of you. $50 is only minimum payout, Now we are free from exchangers low rates 92-94. The rate i got was

$197.80 -- Rs 20,318
That is really good rate
102.72 Rupees per Dollar :thumbup:





Dear i try to signup and i couldn't find the option to select withdraw option, (to card or to the bank account.)

kindly let me know, that how and from where i can find out this option.

Thanks in advance.

Just enter the bank details correctly at signup and you are good to go
CodeNameX
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,191
Member Since3 Jul 2011
Last Visit20 Sep 2018
Likes Given458
Likes Received363/250

#16 by CodeNameX » Tue Mar 28, 2017 00:52

haseeb4u wrote:
CodeNameX wrote: Have Received 4 Payments so far in Bank from Payoneer :thumbup:

Payoneer se withdraw k liye paki ka kaun sa bank perfect rahy ga & es k liye visa debit/credit card b lazmi hay ya nai?

me new hun es site pe. or mujhe ref banane k liye kia method use karna chahe friends k elawa..pls kindly help & guide me..

i think u r active in this site.. 2nd rented ref kia ye site provide nai karte..

You can use any bank. since Payoneer has local bank account in Pakistan and they send money with it
I am using Meezan bank. No you do not need any Debit or Credit Card

There are no rented referrals here. Mainly focus on Tasks if you want to earn more
CodeNameX
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,191
Member Since3 Jul 2011
Last Visit20 Sep 2018
Likes Given458
Likes Received363/250

#17 by haseeb4u » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:24

Thanks Bro... :thumbup:

mujhe crowdflower me problem hay f.b se login hua tha ub nai kar rahy confirum p.w ka option ata hay,f.b ka p.w laga k ek din task use kia per kam nai bana.
haseeb4u
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
30
Member Since19 Feb 2017
Last Visit17 Jul 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received0
Balance$0.00
Earned$4.97
Referrals0
Tasks12
Offers1

#18 by ehte_1979 » Mon May 08, 2017 01:58

Aoa dear.mere kuch queries hain..
Phely mere already yeh conditions hain...
1- mein ny approx 12 months phely payooneer account banaya tha aur card bi order kia tha.
Card muje gher ky address pr mila .phr mein ny card account mein add kr diya.abhi card activated nahin ha(active krny ka keh raha ha)
2-abhi mein ny koi amount payooneer Ku transfer nahin keee but mera clixsense ka account payooneer ky account id sy link huwa ha(1 year before kia tha) .

An Mere queries ye hain

1 - mein 20 dollars transfer kr duun tu amount tu nahin katay gee like card fee??
2- bank transfer ki limit amount 50$ ha. Kia 50$ amount clixsense mein huny ka wait krun?? Ya abhi transfer kr duun??
Tu card ki fees 30$ tu nahin cuty gee??
3-mera clixsense account sy agr payooneer ka ye account delink krna hu tu kia procedure ha???as no option is available in clixsense??

I hope you all great people will understand my questions and help me please.

Mein ny apna premium account payza sy credit card ky through purchase kia tha.
ehte_1979
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
9
Member Since26 Nov 2008
Last Visit1 Aug 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received0
Balance$0.18
Earned$45.62
Referrals1
Tasks515
Offers1

#19 by Zayn_ » Tue May 09, 2017 14:37

^ Walaikum Assalam.
-Brother jb tk 30$ se kam load kro ge payoneer men tb tk card ki fee nahi kate gi.
-Bank transfer 25$ h minimum lekn account men tkribn 30$ hone chahye 25 transfer krne k lye(bank transfer fee wqaira)
-Agr card ko 1 saal ho gya ha tu maintenance fee kate ki 30$ agr 30$ ya zyada load krte ho tu. Agr abhi tk card active ni kia tu us ki koi fees ni kate gi. Wese b card se withdraw krne k charges bhut hi zyada hen. Payoneer ko contact kro k card active ni krna aur bank account add kr lo.
-koi aur payment method add kr lo jese payza wqaira(payoneer ko b link rhene do) Jb cashout kro k tu apni marzi se mutalka payment method select kr lena. Simple.
Hope this helps. JazakAllah.
Zayn_
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
56
Member Since20 Feb 2017
Last Visit12 Apr 2018
Likes Given6
Likes Received25/16
Balance$0.00
Earned$96.65
Referrals0
Tasks1,354
Offers5

#20 by ehte_1979 » Wed May 10, 2017 07:25

Buht shukriya Zayn Bhai... Phele tu payout ki option buht jald nazr as rahee the lekin ab lagta ha kissa khatam because crowdflower tasks buht thy but ab 3 days sy sirf 2/3 tasks nazr aaty hain jin mein phely he accuracy low ki waja sy phely hee out huun.

Kia kum tasks mere waja sy hain ya mere accuracy kum huny ki waja sy hain???
I m now really worried due to my low daily earning...

Any suggestions please.....
ehte_1979
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
9
Member Since26 Nov 2008
Last Visit1 Aug 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received0
Balance$0.18
Earned$45.62
Referrals1
Tasks515
Offers1
Return to 'Urdu' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 22, 2018 14:10:12 EST