Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkTo USA members with No Bank Account
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
To USA members with No Bank Account

#1 by valerie » Thu Feb 09, 2017 17:36

I just thought I would mention that if you are in the USA but do not have a means to cash a check
because you do not have a bank account, there is a solution.

It's called 'BlueBird'. It's through AmericanExpress and Walmart. You get a BlueBird card for free
and you can make deposits, withdraw, cash checks, just like a regular bank.
valerie
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998
Likes Received15,548/5,842

#2 by valerie » Thu Feb 09, 2017 17:40

I forgot to mention, it doesn't matter what your credit history is or any of that.

So if you would prefer the check option in ClixSense but you don't have a bank account, no problem.
Just go get a BlueBird card and you'll be all set.
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998

#3 by StetsonRebel » Fri Feb 10, 2017 01:49

Valerie is right about this...the Bluebird Card would take care of anyone having issues cashing a check.....and I thought I might let others with the no checking account problem know what I did when I joined here....Most banks will allow you to open a checking account and get a debit card so on....for only $100 to start with....and you can do this with a check of $100 or more also.....so when I joined the site I didn't have a checking account at the time...I had just seperated from my wife and had not opened a seperate account at that time. So what I did was I built up my earnings on Clixsense until I had over $100 and then cashed out...actually my first cash out was over $200....then I did some checking around while waiting on the check to come in mail...found a local bank that offered a checking account I liked at fees I was ok with....and when the check came I simply went to the local bank and opened a new checking account depositing that check and didn't need any other cash at all.....and anyone else in the United States I am sure could do the same thing.....also I will add that most banks will put a hold on a check for a few days but not all banks do and some it depends on the amount of the check....I was lucky as my bank is located in North Carolina and because my check was issued from a bank in same state they only did a 24 hour hold...I was able to access my money the very next day.....at worst they may hold it for 5 days....but in that time you would get your new debit card and everything and from then on you would have a checking account and be all set....either way you want to do it.....if you don't want a checking account then stick with Valerie's advice and go get that Bluebird Card....but if you would like a checking account ...do what I did....may sound like a lot to build up to a new member....but I earned my first check of over $200 in basically a month....the majority of it from surveys. I went at it hard every hour I was at home from work and not sleeping ...if I could do it...so can anyone.
StetsonRebel
Member Since14 Jul 2016
Last Visit7 Jul 2019
Likes Given2
Likes Received41/15
Balance$2.81
Earned$3,139.46
Referrals1
Tasks36
Offers6,672

#4 by valerie » Fri Feb 10, 2017 07:15

I actually have a bluebird card but I have never used it. It's free and anyone can get it.

The reason why I got it was because I do the cash back on receipts. When I get cash
back on my walmart receipts, I figured I would apply it to the bluebird account. I never
have though, instead I just use the cash back toward online purchases.

But the BlueBird IS a checking account, just like any bank. It is through American Express
but in conjunction with Walmart. I've read retired people also do automatic deposits with
their social security checks to BlueBird. Since Walmart is every where, it makes it easy for
people to do transactions.
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998

#5 by nanadeb61 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 15:39

I have a Bluebird card. Do I need to set up a direct deposit in order to send my earnings to it? I did not see an option on here for Bluebird.
nanadeb61
Member Since9 Dec 2013
Last Visit15 Jul 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received0
Balance$0.00
Earned$1,148.78
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers32,779

#6 by valerie » Fri Feb 10, 2017 15:40

No ClixSense does not have BlueBird.

You need to choose 'Check' here at ClixSense. Then you can take your ClixSense check to Walmart and cash it
with your BlueBird card.
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,998

#7 by nanadeb61 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 16:17

Thank You!
nanadeb61
Member Since9 Dec 2013