Please wait...
HomeForumSupport CenterPayment Processor SupportAnyone in the UK?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ClixSenseNews and UpdatesMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsFeature RequestsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkSupport CenterGeneral SupportPayment Processor SupportBug reportsForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Anyone in the UK?

#1 by sallyc3954 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 08:15

I can't work out a way to get paid. I was going to try Payoneer but they won't pay out to my bank account I've been told. Tango Card options are useless (Bitcoin which I don't understand or prepaid VISA in USD which is useless to me).

At the moment is looking like I'll just have to give up my balance and move on.

Does anyone have a way of converting to GBP?
sallyc3954
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
Member Since2 Jan 2013
Last Visit11 Jul 2017
Likes Given29
Likes Received14/11
Balance$3.17
Earned$1,698.28
Referrals0
Tasks9,277
Offers6,245

#2 by gavinelias » Mon Feb 13, 2017 08:39

I think Payza will be the best [of a bad lot] for us in the UK, it seems to have a much lower charge than Skrill for a transfer to a UK bank account. I believe both should be available by the end of this week. Such a shame about PayPal.
gavinelias
Member Since25 Jan 2016
Last VisitToday
Likes Given61
Likes Received66/13
Earned$649.08
Referrals0
Tasks15
Offers4,009

#3 by Yingers74 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 09:21

I am still hoping that maybe we can get the choice of a tango card and at least get hold of amazon vouchers through the website but yes it looks like our choice is pretty poor as fees all seem higher than paypal or certainly less convenient.
Yingers74
Member Since6 Feb 2016
Last Visit14 Oct 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/2
Balance$6.21
Earned$279.35
Referrals0
Tasks1,073
Offers579

#4 by sp1915 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 09:45

This topic for UK already exists.

UK Contributors please | ClixSense Forum
sp1915
Member Since1 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given464
Likes Received1,511/894

#5 by vaneela » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:06

sallyc3954 wrote: I can't work out a way to get paid. I was going to try Payoneer but they won't pay out to my bank account I've been told. Tango Card options are useless (Bitcoin which I don't understand or prepaid VISA in USD which is useless to me).

At the moment is looking like I'll just have to give up my balance and move on.

Does anyone have a way of converting to GBP?

Hi, im from UK. I am on Clixsense 2 years and I tried payment methods:

- tango prepaid card: it was not bad as I used USD balance to pay for groceries like Tesco, Iceland, pretty much everywhere (even Waitrose but had to work to make it worth at least £60). Before I paid i checked how much it will be in GBP at the moment and if i had $60 for example, it would be approx £48 and i tried to make purchase for £45 to avoid being declined if i was not sure about the fees. Not very convenient and there are fees but still quite useful if there was no other option. Btw I also not interested in bitcoin option as I cant understand how it works.

- paypal, which i genuinely hated but never wrote here about the issues i had with them because people here on forum seemed to love it and i thought maybe I am the only one so unfortunate. I had about 3 accounts in the matter of 2 years, every time limited for "violation", never explained why, so I am not even surprised that Clixsense account was limited as paypal in my opinion is the worst virtual payment method i have ever dealt with.

- paytoo: pretty much the same as tango prepaid, virtual card with USD balance because they didn't wanted to accept my ID to be verified and i could only use virtual card as unverified customer. I stopped using this as they often removed the option of virtual card and i didn't want to make money and wait endless time to use them.

- payza is not available to choose from payment options in my profile, so I guess its not available in UK?

- neteller is also not available at the moment, and when it was I didn't chose it because people complained that they had to wait really long time for money.

- payoneer - best ever!!!! I have linked my bank account LLOYDS to payoneer and this is how it looks in my case. When i cashout in Friday or even Saturday, i have money on Payoneer in Monday or Tuesday! Now the best part: when i withdraw to lloyds account that they the money arrived, for example in Monday, they are in my acc in the next day!!!!!! This is by far the best method and I am totally grateful for that. I have to wait to collect $50 as this is the minimum of withdraw but I dont complain.

There will also be Skrill so maybe its worth to try too but I will stay with Payoneer anyway, as the fee is only $2 for processing and thats it, no fees for withdraw at all.

Where do You have Your bank account?
vaneela
Member Since21 May 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given81
Likes Received52/25
Balance$49.11
Earned$4,784.60
Referrals0
Tasks103
Offers6,460

#6 by valerie » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:58

I hope whomever locked this topic does not mind that I unlocked it.

I feel vaneela you have relayed some good information due to your personal experience
which may be help for others in the UK.

I'm going to sticky this for awhile.
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,620
Likes Received14,541/5,106
Balance$66.82
Offers24,933

#7 by sallyc3954 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 13:27

Thanks for all the answers. That's interesting to know about the virtual Visa that it can be used at Tesco even if USD. I guess it could be used at Amazon too then?

The best payment method for me would always be Amazon GBP vouchers - that would be great if we could get them. Far better than PayPal.
sallyc3954
Member Since2 Jan 2013
Last Visit11 Jul 2017
Likes Given29
Likes Received14/11
Balance$3.17
Earned$1,698.28
Referrals0
Tasks9,277
Offers6,245

#8 by valerie » Mon Feb 13, 2017 13:38

Here is the jest of it in case you folks do not know already.....you can change your payment option
in your profile to TANGO. After that go into your Account Summary and click on the little cash out
bag and you will be at Tango. Once you are there, you'll see what you can buy....gift card, etc. Then
all you need to do if you want, is to simply not choose anything OR choose something.

It's not going to hurt to choose tango and look around to see what is available for you. For example
lets say you see a $50 amazon gift card but you don't have $50 and that is what you want. Simply
close it. Then when you do have $50 you can choose it.

OR

Say you don't like anything about Tango. Well don't choose anything. Click it off. Go back to
your ClixSense profile and choose a different payment option.

The point I am making, you can go see what is available to you if you change it to Tango payment.
Why guess when you can go see for yourself.
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,620
Likes Received14,541/5,106
Balance$66.82
Offers24,933

#9 by Tomy26 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 15:52

@vaneela - So that mean payoneer is the best way now to get paid yes and all ok with Lloyds Bank ???
Tomy26
Member Since1 Nov 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given585
Likes Received465/282
Tasks6,258
Offers12,283

#10 by wayne1983 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 15:59

I think i am going to use payoneer. Tbh im not bothered who its with so long as 1. they pay me what im owed, 2. the fees arent too rediculous and 3. they are honest and legit.
So far id say payoneers for me. Payza i have heard are a bit iffy, but i cant say since i have no experience with them.
I dont really want amazon vouchers as i get them from other websites, so would prefer actual money in the bank, as i always have at clixsense. :)
wayne1983
Member Since8 Sep 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2
Likes Received14/10
Balance$84.34
Earned$485.64
Referrals0
Tasks1
Offers5,615

#11 by vaneela » Mon Feb 13, 2017 17:12

sallyc3954 wrote: Thanks for all the answers. That's interesting to know about the virtual Visa that it can be used at Tesco even if USD. I guess it could be used at Amazon too then?

The best payment method for me would always be Amazon GBP vouchers - that would be great if we could get them. Far better than PayPal.

Any prepaid card, Visa or Mastercard, etc can be actually used in all online shops where they accept payments through them and it is usually always showed at the bottom of any website, i do a lot of online shopping in not very popular places also and it seems like the Visa and Mastercard are accepted worldwide :) Yes, i also remember I used the prepaid Visa one time on Amazon without any problems. I just recommend to check actual exchange in GBP just before checkout and minus couple of pounds to avoid being declined.

Also as @valerie said, it is an option for amazon gift card when choosing Tango Card :)

valerie wrote: I hope whomever locked this topic does not mind that I unlocked it.

I feel vaneela you have relayed some good information due to your personal experience
which may be help for others in the UK.

I'm going to sticky this for awhile.

Thank You, I hope that will help a bit :thumbup:

Tomy26 wrote: @vaneela - So that mean payoneer is the best way now to get paid yes and all ok with Lloyds Bank ???

Yes, from my experience the best at the moment and I was really surprised that the withdrawal from USA is in my UK bank account in the next day without any fees. It says it can take 3 working days though but I cashed out twice with Payoneer and in both cases had cash in the next day. So, yes, all good with Lloyds :)

wayne1983 wrote: I think i am going to use payoneer. Tbh im not bothered who its with so long as 1. they pay me what im owed, 2. the fees arent too rediculous and 3. they are honest and legit.
So far id say payoneers for me. Payza i have heard are a bit iffy, but i cant say since i have no experience with them.
I dont really want amazon vouchers as i get them from other websites, so would prefer actual money in the bank, as i always have at clixsense. :)

I can only say, try it :) They pay and they are genuine because my husband is freelancer on fiverr and he been used Payoneer for nearly 4 years without any problems, he do receive payments in the matter of 2-3 working days though, maybe because of other bank (HSBC in his case). The fee is only $2 for processing, if I'm good remember the same fee was for paypal?
vaneela
Member Since21 May 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given81
Likes Received52/25
Balance$49.11
Earned$4,784.60
Referrals0
Tasks103
Offers6,460

#12 by Yingers74 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:58

Thanks for the info. I think Payoneer looks the most straightforward and will keep tango as a back up!
Yingers74
Member Since6 Feb 2016
Last Visit14 Oct 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/2
Balance$6.21
Earned$279.35
Referrals0
Tasks1,073
Offers579

#13 by kevin1877uk » Wed Feb 15, 2017 20:42

I'm not totally sure about any of the payment methods now, PayPal was the best for me. I'll wait and see what happens, I may move on, don't know yet, Other PTC sites have gotten PayPal back.

I hope you can sort something out with yours
kevin1877uk
Member Since11 Mar 2010
Last Visit7 Jul 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received6/4
Balance$1.34
Earned$131.26
Referrals0
Tasks2
Offers2,465

#14 by hastcat » Fri Feb 17, 2017 07:11

I'm the UK and here are my thoughts.

I was happy with Paypal and hope it will come back.

My first payout since Paypal went was yesterday (thanks for the quick payout) and I sent it to Payza then requested withdrawal to my bank. Like a previous poster, I'm with Lloyds.
The payout was $30.02. If it was to Paypal, the transfer to my bank would have been instant and I would have got between £26 to £27.
Payza are sending my bank £20.26, so a huge jump in fees. The transaction can take up to 5 business days and I got an email saying that the first withdrawal can be an additional 7 days. So, not impressed at all.

I will try Payoneer for the next payout to see if that's any better and post the results here.

EDIT - For the record, I got the £20.26 from Payza yesterday (21/02/17).
Last edited by hastcat » Wed Feb 22, 2017 08:17 » edited 1 time in total
hastcat
Member Since9 Sep 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1
Likes Received30/17
Balance$3.11
Earned$908.89
Referrals0
Tasks39
Offers2,133

#15 by FeeG77 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 07:23

I joined Payza as well, but instead of moving the money to my bank, I used an exchange, authorised by Payza, so it's legit enough, and transferred the money to Paypal. I also lost a rather large chunk, about 8 dollars, but it was moved in a few hours. So not great compared to Paypal, but better than nothing.
FeeG77
Member Since1 Mar 2014
Last Visit16 Oct 2017
Likes Given11
Likes Received30/21
Tasks17,755
Offers5,880

#16 by hastcat » Fri Feb 17, 2017 07:49

FeeG77 wrote: I joined Payza as well, but instead of moving the money to my bank, I used an exchange, authorised by Payza, so it's legit enough, and transferred the money to Paypal. I also lost a rather large chunk, about 8 dollars, but it was moved in a few hours. So not great compared to Paypal, but better than nothing.

That seems better than the way I did it. Which exchange did you use?
hastcat
Member Since9 Sep 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1
Likes Received30/17
Balance$3.11
Earned$908.89
Referrals0
Tasks39
Offers2,133

#17 by FeeG77 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 08:02

hastcat wrote:
FeeG77 wrote: I joined Payza as well, but instead of moving the money to my bank, I used an exchange, authorised by Payza, so it's legit enough, and transferred the money to Paypal. I also lost a rather large chunk, about 8 dollars, but it was moved in a few hours. So not great compared to Paypal, but better than nothing.

changex.com, I looked at all of them but this one seemed the easiest.
FeeG77
Member Since1 Mar 2014
Last Visit16 Oct 2017
Likes Given11
Likes Received30/21
Tasks17,755
Offers5,880

#18 by hastcat » Fri Feb 17, 2017 08:21

FeeG77 wrote:
hastcat wrote:

changex.com, I looked at all of them but this one seemed the easiest.

Thanks. I'll take a look.
hastcat
Member Since9 Sep 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1
Likes Received30/17
Balance$3.11
Earned$908.89
Referrals0
Tasks39
Offers2,133

#19 by sprite1950 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 08:49

hastcat wrote: I'm the UK and here are my thoughts.

My first payout since Paypal went was yesterday (thanks for the quick payout) and I sent it to Payza then requested withdrawal to my bank. Like a previous poster, I'm with Lloyds.
The payout was $30.02. If it was to Paypal, the transfer to my bank would have been instant and I would have got between £26 to £27.
Payza are sending my bank £20.26, so a huge jump in fees. The transaction can take up to 5 business days and I got an email saying that the first withdrawal can be an additional 7 days. So, not impressed at all.

I will try Payoneer for the next payout to see if that's any better and post the results here.

It's all looking rather bleak for the UK. I have almost $20 so I will cash out soon to Payoneer and post the results. A fee of almost $10 for Payza is not acceptable. :evil:
sprite1950
Member Since10 Jan 2015
Last Visit30 Sep 2017
Likes Given190
Likes Received188/94
Balance$0.24

#20 by kevin1877uk » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:48

hastcat wrote: I'm the UK and here are my thoughts.

Wow close to £10 in charges, that isn't good, it almost defeats the object of being here, I won't be using Payza.

I'm some way off from cashing out and will wait and hope PayPal does come back.
kevin1877uk
Member Since11 Mar 2010
Last Visit7 Jul 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received6/4
Balance$1.34
Earned$131.26
Referrals0
Tasks2
Offers2,465
Return to 'Payment Processor Support' Forum     Return to the forums index