Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral Talkbeyond science
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
beyond science

#1 by rajukurup » Sun May 14, 2017 22:10

though there are scientific explanations for most process's and incidents in the universe there are many instances where even science has no explanation. I'll share one such incident that I have experienced. One of my distant relative died due to stroke about 18 years back and the doctors confirmed his death. while he was about to cremated and kept in the pyre a small movement was noticed in his fingers immediately he was admitted to the hospital and was confirmed alive and with proper treatment lived healthy for another 8 years and died at the age of 79. there may be many such incidents you folks might have experienced that science cannot explain .please share it. there ts something beyond science it is only my view , others may contradict it pls feel free to express your views
rajukurup
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,982
Likes Received3,140/1,301
Tasks3,145
Offers4,879

#2 by tasman1 » Sun May 14, 2017 23:20

Remember , We are still in Cave Age
tasman1
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,062
Likes Received9,745/4,790
Balance$18.64
Earned$4,108.07
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,653

#3 by pindokhan123 » Sun May 14, 2017 23:41

i believe in miracles,,,if god wills it it will happen,no scientific explanation comes close.

especially with such instances of life,,,Jesus with the will of god bought back a dead son to life,,,explain that?
there is a super power beyond all super powers of this earth,be it Russia,America or planet X.

scientists believe more in theories which have yet to be proved,but seeing and believing in something extraordinary definitely makes the brain cells do overtime,alot of people cannot comprehend anything other than a scientific theory or explanation,which i guess is viable for some things but not all.

assumptions,can be made but they are not factual or something to be relied on 100%,,i would rather go more with my instincts and what is more or less the norm and belief of most people unless proven otherwise, than follow some text in a book,,thats all it is just text for which there is no concrete evidence to back it up.
in saying that dont get me wrong ,im talking more about scientific theories and such,,ie Darvins theory of evolution,,,see that? its just a theory nothing more.
i dont believe humans came from monkeys or primates,,if a christian was to believe this then this will totally wipe out the concept of Christianity,or any other religion for that matter.

its ok to have an open mind about things and think that anything is possible,even without an explanation.

hey if i am going off the topic here,opologies,its just that one thing leads to another and being one of those days today i kinda feel off track somehow :shock:

especially with my issue with CR and no tasks for 8 days.. :(
Last edited by pindokhan123 » Sun May 14, 2017 23:58 » edited 2 times in total
pindokhan123
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,027
Likes Received1,454/854

#4 by rajukurup » Mon May 15, 2017 02:30

yes pindho I agree with you there is some other power that directs us in our life span which is undefined science facts cannot be relied 100%
rajukurup
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,982
Tasks3,145
Offers4,879

#5 by Arvind9 » Mon May 15, 2017 04:28

Its bad medical practice,when a patient gets a stroke or a Cardiac arrest CPR is carried out as per ACLS protocol,medical science says that efforts should be made to revive a person for 30 min,there have been cases where a patient has come back afer 20-30min ,when a patient gets an attack the heart stops pumping blood,if blood circulation stops in the brain,brain cells start dying and a person cannot be revived,CPR is carried out try and get back blood circulation in the brain,mostly doctors see a patient has developed asystole and declare the patient dead which is not correct,family members see the body lifless and think its all over but you can ask the doctor to try again which he cannot refuse there is always a chance a patient can be bought back
Arvind9
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given755
Likes Received771/543

#6 by Nikorj » Mon May 15, 2017 04:46

Arvind9 wrote: Its bad medical practice,when a patient gets a stroke or a Cardiac arrest CPR is carried out as per ACLS protocol,medical science says that efforts should be made to revive a person for 30 min,there have been cases where a patient has come back afer 20-30min ,when a patient gets an attack the heart stops pumping blood,if blood circulation stops in the brain,brain cells start dying and a person cannot be revived,CPR is carried out try and get back blood circulation in the brain,mostly doctors see a patient has developed asystole and declare the patient dead which is not correct,family members see the body lifless and think its all over but you can ask the doctor to try again which he cannot refuse there is always a chance a patient can be bought back

Yes, But if the brain goes to long without oxygen it will cause severe brain damage.

20 min is a very long time, And will almost certainly cause very serious damage to your brain, So is it worth it :?:
Nikorj
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,087
Likes Received1,174/739
Balance$413.57
Earned$1,470.65
Tasks116
Offers1,851

#7 by tasman1 » Mon May 15, 2017 04:55

Arvind9 wrote: Its bad medical practice,when a patient gets a stroke or a Cardiac arrest CPR is carried out as per ACLS protocol,medical science says that efforts should be made to revive a person for 30 min,there have been cases where a patient has come back afer 20-30min ,when a patient gets an attack the heart stops pumping blood,if blood circulation stops in the brain,brain cells start dying and a person cannot be revived,CPR is carried out try and get back blood circulation in the brain,mostly doctors see a patient has developed asystole and declare the patient dead which is not correct,family members see the body lifless and think its all over but you can ask the doctor to try again which he cannot refuse there is always a chance a patient can be bought back

Doctors today prefer euthanasia over life
Doctors today are sales people , money , money , money , take more medication
Doctors today care just about money , not you

Doctors today try to save money for govt , not to save you
Blame over population and high cost of medical care today [ just a bed in hospital cost here over 3000 a day ]

Progress , progress , progress , that is funny ... [ ABBA ]
tasman1
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,062
Balance$18.64
Earned$4,108.07
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,653

#8 by BouldRake » Mon May 15, 2017 05:14

Nikorj wrote:

Yes, But if the brain goes to long without oxygen it will cause severe brain damage.

20 min is a very long time, And will almost certainly cause very serious damage to your brain, So is it worth it :?:

Yes. It's definitely worth it.

If I am ever in a vegetative state, I definitely want somebody to face the indignity of having to look after me. I don't really care who, but if I have a choice between dying, and being in a vegetative state, I don't see why anybody else should be having a good time either.
BouldRake
Member Since1 Aug 2010
Last VisitToday
Likes Given10
Likes Received2,959/1,511
Earned$3,413.48
Tasks4,163
Offers11,379

#9 by Nikorj » Mon May 15, 2017 05:42

BouldRake wrote:
Nikorj wrote:

If I am ever in a vegetative state, I definitely want somebody to face the indignity of having to look after me. I don't really care who, but if I have a choice between dying, and being in a vegetative state, I don't see why anybody else should be having a good time either.

Really?

in my opinion 20 min is to long, Most people will never be brought back after so long, And if they do they're nearly braindead.

If i had a normal life, I wouldn't wish this state for myself, But again it all depends on the handicap that follows, But a vegetable? No thank's.
Nikorj
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,087
Likes Received1,174/739
Balance$413.57
Earned$1,470.65
Tasks116
Offers1,851

#10 by tasman1 » Mon May 15, 2017 06:11

Nikorj wrote:
BouldRake wrote:
Nikorj wrote:

Really?

in my opinion 20 min is to long, Most people will never be brought back after so long, And if they do they're nearly braindead.

If i had a normal life, I wouldn't wish this state for myself, But again it all depends on the handicap that follows, But a vegetable? No thank's.

Vegetable is still alive , dead is dead , my choice will be vegetable
tasman1
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,062
Balance$18.64
Earned$4,108.07
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,653

#11 by BouldRake » Mon May 15, 2017 06:20

There may be a language barrier here, I was joking...just flipping the expectation of who (patient/carer) would suffer the indignity.

Or maybe there wasn't a language barrier. It's 11:20am and I haven't been to bed yet, maybe I'm just overtired and it just wasn't funny.
BouldRake
Member Since1 Aug 2010
Last VisitToday
Likes Given10
Likes Received2,959/1,511
Earned$3,413.48
Tasks4,163
Offers11,379

#12 by hyldig » Mon May 15, 2017 06:39

Cave age or ston(er) age ? Agree with Nicorj . The oh so goody Doctors kept my father alive . He was a vegetable almost uncapable of speaking and almost with no remaining body functions before his brain finally gave up and he died . In stead of keeping him alive for 6 month in this condition to suffer they should have let the poor man die . Death is to prefer when you have experienced someone becomming a vegetable first hand . :thumbdown:
hyldig
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306
Balance$0.00
Earned$494.00
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers1,164

#13 by tasman1 » Mon May 15, 2017 06:46

hyldig wrote: Cave age or ston(er) age ? Agree with Nicorj . The oh so goody Doctors kept my father alive . He was a vegetable almost uncapable of speaking and almost with no remaining body functions before his brain finally gave up and he died . In stead of keeping him alive for 6 month in this condition to suffer they should have let the poor man die . Death is to prefer when you have experienced someone becomming a vegetable first hand . :thumbdown:

to hard for me to understand your point , dead can never be a prefer state , never
tasman1
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,062
Balance$18.64
Earned$4,108.07
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,653

#14 by rajukurup » Mon May 15, 2017 06:51

hyldig wrote: Cave age or ston(er) age ? Agree with Nicorj . The oh so goody Doctors kept my father alive . He was a vegetable almost uncapable of speaking and almost with no remaining body functions before his brain finally gave up and he died . In stead of keeping him alive for 6 month in this condition to suffer they should have let the poor man die . Death is to prefer when you have experienced someone becomming a vegetable first hand . :thumbdown:

i agree with you nikroj mercy killing must be provided on seeing the sufferings of people with certain diseases i wish if mercy killing was legally accepted but the danger is that it may be misused
rajukurup
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,982
Tasks3,145
Offers4,879

#15 by tasman1 » Mon May 15, 2017 06:55

mercy killing is still killing , folks , i do not understand you , what is wrong with you all
tasman1
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,062
Balance$18.64
Earned$4,108.07
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,653

#16 by Arvind9 » Mon May 15, 2017 07:02

I am not a doctor but that is what medical science says people have got back after death there is always a chance that something is still is functioning, I have seen doctors injecting something even in a dead state
Arvind9
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given755
Likes Received771/543

#17 by hyldig » Mon May 15, 2017 07:05

No both not understanding it . My father had a hart attack and the docters brought him back after working on him 30 something minutes with almost fatale brain damage . They should never have brught him back . Death is to preer when you have experienced the results first hand .
hyldig
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306
Balance$0.00
Earned$494.00
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers1,164

#18 by rajukurup » Mon May 15, 2017 07:10

tasman1 wrote: mercy killing is still killing , folks , i do not understand you , what is wrong with you all

yes tasman it is killing but if a person wants to die due to his bitter sufferings caused by diseases and deny his wish and make him to live with his pain for years is really killing him alive you can see this scene in many developing and underdeveloped nations where medical technology is less advanced. mercy killing can be accepted if the person longs for it. there is no sin than killing a person alive with his sufferings if he wishes to die this is my view and may be indifferent but I feel extremely distracted on seeing the sufferings of people
rajukurup
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,982
Tasks3,145
Offers4,879

#19 by Arvind9 » Mon May 15, 2017 07:11

There are laws in many countries where by if a person can be revived he should be even if things are worse I and you may feel its wrong because we dont want our loved ones to suffer they would rather go peacefully even I would let go just to prevent more suffering
Arvind9
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given755
Likes Received771/543

#20 by zegon » Mon May 15, 2017 07:15

BouldRake wrote: There may be a language barrier here, I was joking...just flipping the expectation of who (patient/carer) would suffer the indignity.

Or maybe there wasn't a language barrier. It's 11:20am and I haven't been to bed yet, maybe I'm just overtired and it just wasn't funny.

Sometimes i'm so tired that i'm too tired and unable to go to bed.

Then i've heard that 'vegetables' can be nutritional useful , so i would like to be one.

I'm also overtired right now , so this may not be fun either.

At least i had fun when i wrote it and i must first think about my own pleasure.

The question is just what kind of vegetable i want to be , tomato , carrot ... do not know , i have to think about it.
Last edited by zegon » Mon May 15, 2017 07:40 » edited 1 time in total
zegon
Member Since23 May 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given179
Likes Received823/437
Balance$282.12
Earned$639.26
Referrals4
Offers2,823
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index