Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral Talkfamily-The base for success
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
family-The base for success

Locked

#1 by rajukurup » Mon May 15, 2017 20:42

Today is world family day . family is the most important aspect for the success of any individual a good support from the family can make an individual to rise to the position that he longs in earlier periods joint families were prevalent but now nuclear family has taken its place .in a joint family people could share more with their members and this created a positive psychological effect in them but in a nuclear family this sharing is less and people are more selfish there are exceptions and it depends on the attitude of parents I would say family is the backbone for the success of any individual. members please share your opinions of a good family
rajukurup
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,434
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given2,982
Likes Received3,140/1,301
Tasks3,145
Offers4,879

#2 by Arvind9 » Mon May 15, 2017 21:23

Time has changed a lot,what you are talking about these values are only there in small towns and villages, in citys family has less meaning than before some of your own family members and relatives will work against you for their own selfish motives,I dont have any relationship with my brother because he cheated me and my mother it had legal implications I could have gone to the court against him but my mother was against it,so we decided to break ties with him seems it made no difference to him some of our relatives were also helping him we have broken ties even with them,nowdays your own family members and relatives can be your biggest enemys because of their selfish motives an outside friend or person could be more reliable just for the simple reason that they dont have intrests clashing with you.
Arvind9
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,464
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given755
Likes Received771/543

#3 by BouldRake » Mon May 15, 2017 21:30

Can you imagine being Justin Beiber's mother? Donald Trump's wife? Jimmy Saville's niece?

Whether your family should be honoured depends entirely on who your family is.
BouldRake
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,841
Member Since1 Aug 2010
Last Visit12 Jun 2019
Likes Given10
Likes Received2,959/1,511
Earned$3,413.48
Tasks4,163
Offers11,379

#4 by rajukurup » Mon May 15, 2017 22:00

BouldRake wrote: Can you imagine being Justin Beiber's mother? Donald Trump's wife? Jimmy Saville's niece?

Whether your family should be honoured depends entirely on who your family is.

yes what you said is the most acceptable quote regarding families thanks for sharing
rajukurup
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,434
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given2,982
Likes Received3,140/1,301
Tasks3,145
Offers4,879

#5 by lotoole » Tue May 16, 2017 00:16

My brother has a bumper sticker on his truck that says "A dog is the only family member you get to choose." I don't think that was aimed at me but I'm not certain.
lotoole
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
445
Member Since13 Oct 2015
Last Visit1 Jun 2019
Likes Given819
Likes Received608/266
Balance$6.25
Earned$3,160.60
Referrals0
Tasks64
Offers9,826

#6 by rajukurup » Tue May 16, 2017 02:15

Arvind9 wrote: Time has changed a lot,what you are talking about these values are only there in small towns and villages, in citys family has less meaning than before some of your own family members and relatives will work against you for their own selfish motives,I dont have any relationship with my brother because he cheated me and my mother it had legal implications I could have gone to the court against him but my mother was against it,so we decided to break ties with him seems it made no difference to him some of our relatives were also helping him we have broken ties even with them,nowdays your own family members and relatives can be your biggest enemys because of their selfish motives an outside friend or person could be more reliable just for the simple reason that they dont have intrests clashing with you.

these all arise due to communication gap between members of the family . according to me no one is born mischievious it is the circumstances and way he is brought up makes the man vicious . if proper care and advice is given by the family he can change a lot
Last edited by rajukurup » Tue May 16, 2017 03:17 » edited 1 time in total
rajukurup
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,434
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given2,982
Likes Received3,140/1,301
Tasks3,145
Offers4,879

#7 by pindokhan123 » Tue May 16, 2017 02:30

well i have mixed opinions on this, not all families are the same,some parents being strict bring up their kids with principals and morals,,other families where hubby is a druggie and wife an alcoholic,well im sure you know where i am going,,so support for off spring varies from family to family,

i do agree though the family is where the foundations for a childs well being stem from but that all depends on how your family is.
even people outside family can do better jobs to bring kids up....


alot of kids come from broken homes,uncaring parents,no solidarity no union etc etc,,on top of that a vulnerable soul has then got to deal with this unpredictable society,getting into the wrong crowd,stealing,drug/alcohol abuse.....


even rich kids end up having bad habits coz their parents have also neglected them,,,too busy making money :?
pindokhan123
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,824
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,027
Likes Received1,454/854

#8 by hyldig » Tue May 16, 2017 02:41

Rajukurup , read what you wrote to Arvind9 . Should he not be identical to his brother since they were raised by the same mother and father ? I broke connection to my mother , she probably enjoyed the jailtime as much as the 10 000 $ she stole from me + a lot of other things she did against me I got her convicted for . People are born he way they turn out to be , it fot nothing to do with how they were raised . :roll:
Last edited by hyldig » Tue May 16, 2017 02:52 » edited 1 time in total
hyldig
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
872
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306
Balance$0.00
Earned$494.00
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers1,164

#9 by realpizza » Tue May 16, 2017 02:49

hyldig wrote: Rajukurup , read what you wrote to Arvind9 . Should he not be identical to his brother since they were riced by the same mother and father ? I broke connection to my mother , she probably enjoyed the jailtime as much as the 10 000 $ she stole from me + a lot of other things she did against me I got her convicted for . People are born he way they turn out to be , it fot nothing to do with how they were riced . :roll:

I think you mean "raised"? Took me a while to figure out what you mean by "riced" there.
realpizza
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
399
Member Since19 Sep 2016
Last Visit2 Mar 2018
Likes Given608
Likes Received309/170

#10 by hyldig » Tue May 16, 2017 02:54

Sorry Pizza . Better now I hope . I am still drinking my morning coffe and not fully awake yet . :lol:
hyldig
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
872
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306
Balance$0.00
Earned$494.00
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers1,164

#11 by Arvind9 » Tue May 16, 2017 02:54

rajukurup wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Time has changed a lot,what you are talking about these values are only there in small towns and villages, in citys family has less meaning than before some of your own family members and relatives will work against you for their own selfish motives,I dont have any relationship with my brother because he cheated me and my mother it had legal implications I could have gone to the court against him but my mother was against it,so we decided to break ties with him seems it made no difference to him some of our relatives were also helping him we have broken ties even with them,nowdays your own family members and relatives can be your biggest enemys because of their selfish motives an outside friend or person could be more reliable just for the simple reason that they dont have intrests clashing with you.

these all arises due to communication gap between members of the family . according to me no one is born mischievious it is the circumstances and way he is brought up makes the man vicious . if proper care and advice is given by the family he can change a lot

Why we were bought up by the same parents ,there was no communication problem my parents favoured him they always said he was very capable I was the black sheep I should have gone bad you are talking the opposite but It did not affect me ,he is doing very well in life he is a IT professional from Bangalore there was no reason for doing what he did ,you are talking as if he is a kid who needs advice he is above 50
Arvind9
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,464
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given755
Likes Received771/543

#12 by tasman1 » Tue May 16, 2017 02:55

realpizza wrote:
hyldig wrote: Rajukurup , read what you wrote to Arvind9 . Should he not be identical to his brother since they were riced by the same mother and father ? I broke connection to my mother , she probably enjoyed the jailtime as much as the 10 000 $ she stole from me + a lot of other things she did against me I got her convicted for . People are born he way they turn out to be , it fot nothing to do with how they were riced . :roll:

I think you mean "raised"? Took me a while to figure out what you mean by "riced" there.




riced .... how much rice one got from family :mrgreen:
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,921
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,062
Likes Received9,744/4,789
Balance$18.64
Earned$4,108.07
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,653

#13 by rajukurup » Tue May 16, 2017 03:12

Arvind9 wrote:
rajukurup wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Time has changed a lot,what you are talking about these values are only there in small towns and villages, in citys family has less meaning than before some of your own family members and relatives will work against you for their own selfish motives,I dont have any relationship with my brother because he cheated me and my mother it had legal implications I could have gone to the court against him but my mother was against it,so we decided to break ties with him seems it made no difference to him some of our relatives were also helping him we have broken ties even with them,nowdays your own family members and relatives can be your biggest enemys because of their selfish motives an outside friend or person could be more reliable just for the simple reason that they dont have intrests clashing with you.

these all arises due to communication gap between members of the family . according to me no one is born mischievious it is the circumstances and way he is brought up makes the man vicious . if proper care and advice is given by the family he can change a lot

Why we were bought up by the same parents ,there was no communication problem my parents favoured him they always said he was very capable I was the black sheep I should have gone bad you are talking the opposite but It did not affect me ,he is doing very well in life he is a IT professional from Bangalore there was no reason for doing what he did ,you are talking as if he is a kid who needs advice he is above 50

I did not mean advice at the age of 50 ;advice and treat others with passion should be taught from childhood parents have a great role in shaping the next generation there is no doubt in it . ones good behaviour comes from his family this is proven. even favouring one child more than the other also creates a superiority complex leading to selfishness parents should treat all children equally and discuss their problem occasionally in these busy days parents have no time to care their children and this results in a sense of solitude in them in my opinion there should be good communication between parents and children for a successful life earning money and social status must not be the aim of life compassion towards others and helping mentality should also be given importance
rajukurup
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,434
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given2,982
Likes Received3,140/1,301
Tasks3,145
Offers4,879

#14 by hyldig » Tue May 16, 2017 03:24

Quote frrom Stargate Atlantis . The Knox always said : The very young do not understand ........... ! :lol:
hyldig
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
872
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306
Balance$0.00
Earned$494.00
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers1,164

#15 by Arvind9 » Tue May 16, 2017 03:37

That is where you are wrong there is a stage in life when a woman comes in a mans life that his wife she comes from a different background she changes everything, my mother always used to say when a woman comes into a family it all depends on how good is her background her education thats what makes the difference how quickly she can adapt to her new life,I still remember my brother got married and she did not stay long with us she left for her parents place maybe her parents fell short of giving her good education and all the things you mentioned,on the contrary my wife always stayed with us maybe her parents gave her wrong advice :D
Last edited by Arvind9 » Tue May 16, 2017 03:40 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,464
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given755
Likes Received771/543

#16 by tasman1 » Tue May 16, 2017 03:38

hyldig wrote: Quote frrom Stargate Atlantis . The Knox always said : The very young do not understand ........... ! :lol:




ohhh crap ,,,, young do not understand .....and old are senile geriatric

World is domed
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,921
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,062
Likes Received9,744/4,789
Balance$18.64
Earned$4,108.07
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,653

#17 by rajukurup » Tue May 16, 2017 04:12

Arvind9 wrote: That is where you are wrong there is a stage in life when a woman comes in a mans life that his wife she comes from a different background she changes everything, my mother always used to say when a woman comes into a family it all depends on how good is her background her education thats what makes the difference how quickly she can adapt to her new life,I still remember my brother got married and she did not stay long with us she left for her parents place maybe her parents fell short of giving her good education and all the things you mentioned,on the contrary my wife always stayed with us maybe her parents gave her wrong advice :D

you are mistaken your wife was given proper advice by her parents also other favourable cicumstances like intelligence loyality and helping mentality all these made her feel that the husbands parents are my own .I am saying this bcoz I am a teacher of higher secondary students of ages 15-17 and they come from different family backgrounds and in my 16 year experience I have found that the most problematic students are from broken family adn during counselling their main complaint is that they lack love from their parents many have changed their life with proper advice and affection a family where parents neglect children is a hell to them , Being rich and having good education need not make a person perfect there should be affection and caring too.that is the reason children from high class families also turn problematic
rajukurup
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,434
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given2,982
Likes Received3,140/1,301
Tasks3,145
Offers4,879

#18 by hyldig » Tue May 16, 2017 04:34

Yeah ??? If I had listened to the socalled counsellers I would have ended up as a violent abusive junkie that wouldent work like my mother that never got any money after day 3 . My sister is an exact copy of my mother . I am a self made man that most definately is not missing money I have always worked hard and am not a junkie ao alcoholic . I have always hated those 2 , I according to both the black cheap bbut I am proud of being the black cheap . :ugeek:
hyldig
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
872
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306
Balance$0.00
Earned$494.00
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers1,164

#19 by pindokhan123 » Tue May 16, 2017 04:58

hyldig wrote: Yeah ??? If I had listened to the socalled counsellers I would have ended up as a violent abusive junkie that wouldent work like my mother that never got any money after day 3 . My sister is an exact copy of my mother . I am a self made man that most definately is not missing money I have always worked hard and am not a junkie ao alcoholic . I have always hated those 2 , I according to both the black cheap bbut I am proud of being the black cheap . :ugeek:


black cheap? :shock: is that a new breed of black sheep? :D

lol u making me laugh today dear,,keep up the good work,,,i need cheering so sad this past week :(
pindokhan123
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,824
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,027
Likes Received1,454/854

#20 by LASTONTAS24 » Tue May 16, 2017 05:10

rajukurup wrote: Today is world family day . family is the most important aspect for the success of any individual a good support from the family can make an individual to rise to the position that he longs in earlier periods joint families were prevalent but now nuclear family has taken its place .in a joint family people could share more with their members and this created a positive psychological effect in them but in a nuclear family this sharing is less and people are more selfish there are exceptions and it depends on the attitude of parents I would say family is the backbone for the success of any individual. members please share your opinions of a good family

I would like to give with my own opinion about a family Especially Today is a WORLD FAMILY DAY...In regards about a family in our country...( Philippines )...I would say we have a closed family ties....We have 2 types of family....An EXTENDED family And NUCLEAR family...Those family has their own way to raised with their respective children where in the head of a family ( Father/husband ) is the main source /A good provider for their home...Where in he is the one who work for their family who provides the foods..medicines..shelters..educations for their wife & children as well...Then the light of a family ( Mother/wife )is the one who taken cared the children while the husband/father is not around...She is the person who descipline the kids/children to became a responsible..loving..caring..and God fearing in our society...But Both Father & Mother has the greatest influenced for their children to became a role model in our society....It is showed their good attitudes to the people around them through the upbringing on their parents....They can interacted outsides of their home for being a respective children & God fearing one...A Parents is the main source of strength for their children ..They molded them while they are still a smaller kids so that when they were became a parents also ..They brought it what their parents imparted a knowledge for them...Then Every Family around the world had a different kind of styles in how to raised their respective kids/children....We should respect on them If Their parents are a quiet strict and disciplinarians because They brought it with their parents as well....Some of them brought for being a conservative children/person because They raised on it with their traditional way then The other one for being a liberated children because they get on it with their parents who showed to became a liberal mind at all....Many instances that can be influenced for their children in our society And It should be kept the family intact in order the children would growing up to became a good and God fearing in our society as well...

LASTONTAS24
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
562
Member Since13 May 2016
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given761
Likes Received718/325
Balance$324.17
Earned$324.17
Referrals0
Tasks222
Offers837
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jun 16, 2019 07:11:20 EST