Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral Talkfamily-The base for success
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
family-The base for success

Locked

#21 by Arvind9 » Tue May 16, 2017 05:25

Pindo how much you made today or are you seeing white sheeps
Arvind9
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,467
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given755
Likes Received773/545

#22 by rajukurup » Tue May 16, 2017 05:26

LASTONTAS24 wrote:
rajukurup wrote: Today is world family day . family is the most important aspect for the success of any individual a good support from the family can make an individual to rise to the position that he longs in earlier periods joint families were prevalent but now nuclear family has taken its place .in a joint family people could share more with their members and this created a positive psychological effect in them but in a nuclear family this sharing is less and people are more selfish there are exceptions and it depends on the attitude of parents I would say family is the backbone for the success of any individual. members please share your opinions of a good family

I would like to give with my own opinion about a family Especially Today is a WORLD FAMILY DAY...In regards about a family in our country...( Philippines )...I would say we have a closed family ties....We have 2 types of family....An EXTENDED family And NUCLEAR family...Those family has their own way to raised with their respective children where in the head of a family ( Father/husband ) is the main source /A good provider for their home...Where in he is the one who work for their family who provides the foods..medicines..shelters..educations for their wife & children as well...Then the light of a family ( Mother/wife )is the one who taken cared the children while the husband/father is not around...She is the person who descipline the kids/children to became a responsible..loving..caring..and God fearing in our society...But Both Father & Mother has the greatest influenced for their children to became a role model in our society....It is showed their good attitudes to the people around them through the upbringing on their parents....They can interacted outsides of their home for being a respective children & God fearing one...A Parents is the main source of strength for their children ..They molded them while they are still a smaller kids so that when they were became a parents also ..They brought it what their parents imparted a knowledge for them...Then Every Family around the world had a different kind of styles in how to raised their respective kids/children....We should respect on them If Their parents are a quiet strict and disciplinarians because They brought it with their parents as well....Some of them brought for being a conservative children/person because They raised on it with their traditional way then The other one for being a liberated children because they get on it with their parents who showed to became a liberal mind at all....Many instances that can be influenced for their children in our society And It should be kept the family intact in order the children would growing up to became a good and God fearing in our society as well...


yes family is an important factor for the development of mankind and none can ignore it and I am happy that many members agree to it
rajukurup
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,436
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,983
Likes Received3,141/1,301
Tasks3,145
Offers4,889

#23 by tasman1 » Tue May 16, 2017 05:29

At the end of a day only family will be at your side
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,935
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,071
Likes Received9,762/4,800
Balance$30.15
Earned$4,119.58
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,671

#24 by pindokhan123 » Tue May 16, 2017 05:59

Arvind9 wrote: Pindo how much you made today or are you seeing white sheeps


today Arvind my friend was bit better, i made 0.05 cents on ads :(


as far as seeing sheep,,,im just seeing flags,more flags,,looks like my ship is sinking :(

no news nor reply,no nothing,sitting here,have done all my housework,cooking,gardening even extra things that i normally would leave for the weekend but because i have more free time coz of no tasks i have to utilize it,,thinking too much is driving me crazy.

all i am doing is daily ads,checking my email box for any replies and reading posts in the forum,,,no fun when you are not earning Arvind :(
pindokhan123
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,824
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,027
Likes Received1,454/854

#25 by pindokhan123 » Tue May 16, 2017 06:00

LASTONTAS24 wrote:
rajukurup wrote: Today is world family day . family is the most important aspect for the success of any individual a good support from the family can make an individual to rise to the position that he longs in earlier periods joint families were prevalent but now nuclear family has taken its place .in a joint family people could share more with their members and this created a positive psychological effect in them but in a nuclear family this sharing is less and people are more selfish there are exceptions and it depends on the attitude of parents I would say family is the backbone for the success of any individual. members please share your opinions of a good family

I would like to give with my own opinion about a family Especially Today is a WORLD FAMILY DAY...In regards about a family in our country...( Philippines )...I would say we have a closed family ties....We have 2 types of family....An EXTENDED family And NUCLEAR family...Those family has their own way to raised with their respective children where in the head of a family ( Father/husband ) is the main source /A good provider for their home...Where in he is the one who work for their family who provides the foods..medicines..shelters..educations for their wife & children as well...Then the light of a family ( Mother/wife )is the one who taken cared the children while the husband/father is not around...She is the person who descipline the kids/children to became a responsible..loving..caring..and God fearing in our society...But Both Father & Mother has the greatest influenced for their children to became a role model in our society....It is showed their good attitudes to the people around them through the upbringing on their parents....They can interacted outsides of their home for being a respective children & God fearing one...A Parents is the main source of strength for their children ..They molded them while they are still a smaller kids so that when they were became a parents also ..They brought it what their parents imparted a knowledge for them...Then Every Family around the world had a different kind of styles in how to raised their respective kids/children....We should respect on them If Their parents are a quiet strict and disciplinarians because They brought it with their parents as well....Some of them brought for being a conservative children/person because They raised on it with their traditional way then The other one for being a liberated children because they get on it with their parents who showed to became a liberal mind at all....Many instances that can be influenced for their children in our society And It should be kept the family intact in order the children would growing up to became a good and God fearing in our society as well...



what a lovely post dear and i agree with you all the way to Manilla :D
pindokhan123
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,824
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,027
Likes Received1,454/854

#26 by tasman1 » Tue May 16, 2017 06:05

pindokhan123 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Pindo how much you made today or are you seeing white sheeps


today Arvind my friend was bit better, i made 0.05 cents on ads :(


as far as seeing sheep,,,im just seeing flags,more flags,,looks like my ship is sinking :(

no news nor reply,no nothing,sitting here,have done all my housework,cooking,gardening even extra things that i normally would leave for the weekend but because i have more free time coz of no tasks i have to utilize it,,thinking too much is driving me crazy.

all i am doing is daily ads,checking my email box for any replies and reading posts in the forum,,,no fun when you are not earning Arvind :(



Bad
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,935
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,071
Likes Received9,762/4,800
Balance$30.15
Earned$4,119.58
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,671

#27 by tasman1 » Tue May 16, 2017 06:08

Kids , stop the war or Mod will lock this topic
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,935
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,071
Likes Received9,762/4,800
Balance$30.15
Earned$4,119.58
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,671

#28 by Marcel-R6 » Tue May 16, 2017 06:25

What war? Aren't we entitled to an opinion?

Quote:Family isn't always about the people in your life who are blood relatives,it's about the people in your life who want to be in yours,it's about the people in your life who accept you for who you are,support you in the things you choose to do and no matter what, are there for you,it's the people in your life who love you and respect you and who you can depend on,Now that's family.

edit: Must be related to Hyldig same coffee issue :lol:
Last edited by Marcel-R6 » Tue May 16, 2017 07:35 » edited 2 times in total
Marcel-R6
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
3,822
Member Since16 Jan 2014
Last Visit17 Jun 2019
Likes Given1,634
Likes Received3,301/1,691
Tasks11,517
Offers5,941

#29 by zegon » Tue May 16, 2017 06:32

Do not bRother with the Hyldig cheer about spelling.

He wuold like to cee you spell in Danish.

You can thänk me lejter Hyldig, wee Vikings must cheep together.
zegon
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
879
Member Since23 May 2015
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given179
Likes Received823/437
Balance$282.25
Earned$639.39
Referrals5
Offers2,823

#30 by tasman1 » Tue May 16, 2017 06:35

zegon wrote:Do not bRother with the Hyldig cheer about spelling.

He wuold like to cee you spell in Danish.

You can thänk me lejter Hyldig, wee Vikings must cheep together.





Crap , and I was sure that I am sole geriatric here
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,935
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,071
Likes Received9,762/4,800
Balance$30.15
Earned$4,119.58
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,671

#31 by hyldig » Tue May 16, 2017 07:30

No hard feelings about commenting on my spelling . I am always that good at smelling , sorry I ment spelling as long as I am drinking my mornng coffee . :lol:
hyldig
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
872
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306
Balance$0.00
Earned$494.00
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers1,164

#32 by rajukurup » Thu May 18, 2017 21:59

From the discussion on this topic it is found that people vary in their attitude of family and depends on the area, circumstances and the experience they had with family members in some countries family is given much importance while in others it is least significant.here in my area family is more important than anything thanks to all members for sharing their valuable opinions and make this post live
Last edited by rajukurup » Thu May 18, 2017 22:05 » edited 1 time in total
rajukurup
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2,436
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,983
Likes Received3,141/1,301
Tasks3,145
Offers4,889
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jun 19, 2019 17:03:16 EST