Please wait...
HomeForumSupport CenterGeneral SupportSome surveys are very close to scam.
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ClixSenseNews and UpdatesMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsFeature RequestsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkSupport CenterGeneral SupportPayment Processor SupportBug reportsForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Some surveys are very close to scam.

#1 by hugodiaz76 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 23:06

It's the second time in a row that I respond a survey completely until the end. I work about 20-35 minutes answering questions and when I'm finishing and I'm about to open the "Congratulations" page, appears a "We're Sorry" page instead.

Please, Is there any possibility you filter this sort of scam surveys?

Now that is no more PTC system and you only works with this specific way of income, please check this out more carefully.

Thanks.
hugodiaz76
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
Member Since13 Jan 2012
Last Visit9 Sep 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received5/2
Referrals0
Tasks687
Offers66

#2 by valerie » Sat Sep 09, 2017 23:21

ClixSense does not own survey companies.

You can take screenshots and send to the survey program that you completed the survey.
Often they will apply credit.
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,577
Likes Received14,323/5,023
Balance$164.66
Offers23,494

#3 by sitam63 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 01:24

I happens more than 2 to 3 times to me.After spending valuable time 30 to 40 times, sorry page appears instead of congratulation page .SO I think some survey site are scam and they use clixsense for that where they can reverse the amount . So they have no fear. User dissatisfied but they are very much satisfied .
sitam63
Member Since12 Nov 2014
Last Visit20 Sep 2017
Likes Given16
Likes Received28/15
Balance$9.45
Earned$223.06
Referrals0
Tasks7
Offers281

#4 by levies9 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 05:35

valerie wrote: ClixSense does not own survey companies.

You can take screenshots and send to the survey program that you completed the survey.
Often they will apply credit.

Dear Valerie, it's ClixSense that allows them to promote their surveys, so it should check these survey companies.

It happened to me more than 5 times and everytime i send a ticket to inform clixsense i get the same automated messsage that since they don't get paid we can't get paid if it's not complete etc. Support doesn't even try to check the links and the credibility of the survey to prevent other users from getting scammed. And i know that for a fact because every time i got scammed and told the support i would later see posts on the greek forum about users getting scammed from the very same survey.

So yes, ClixSense does not own the survey companies BUT it allows them to scam us if they don't care to investigate.
levies9
Member Since8 Oct 2015
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given14
Likes Received64/46
Earned$219.64
Tasks126
Offers256

#5 by valerie » Sun Sep 10, 2017 08:19

Just because someone has a bad experience with a survey, does not mean ClixSense
should discontinue using that survey company.

Survey companies do not use ClixSense.
ClixSense uses survey companies.
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,577
Balance$164.66
Offers23,494

#6 by tasman1 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 08:42

hmmm , i earn very good and I do surveys only , 5-10 daily

fix your profile , try harder
tasman1
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,569
Likes Received5,575/2,702
Balance$39.94
Earned$2,262.33
Referrals0
Tasks11,870
Offers15,175

#7 by kanderson » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:35

hugodiaz76 wrote: It's the second time in a row that I respond a survey completely until the end. I work about 20-35 minutes answering questions and when I'm finishing and I'm about to open the "Congratulations" page, appears a "We're Sorry" page instead.

This is no surprise. It happens to many of us ---quite often. That's why many of us have stopped doing them.
kanderson
Member Since24 Sep 2008
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given0
Likes Received9/5
Balance$0.27
Earned$145.76
Tasks0
Offers107

#8 by levies9 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 14:05

tasman1 wrote: hmmm , i earn very good and I do surveys only , 5-10 daily

fix your profile , try harder

Yeah sure, if you live in Australia or USA you do get so many surveys. We live in Greece and we don't get more than 3-4 surveys per week after ClixSense's transition so yes, when i am close to complete a survey and it kicks me then it sure is a scam.

It's ClixSense's problem because as I said it doesn't happen to me alone. It happens to me, then i contact support which replies with an automated message and after some hours i see new posts from greek members on the greek forum complaining about the survey i contacted the support earlier. So yes, ClixSense doesn't care to offer reliable surveys.
levies9
Member Since8 Oct 2015
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given14
Likes Received64/46
Earned$219.64
Tasks126
Offers256

#9 by valerie » Mon Sep 11, 2017 19:09

Actually, if Greece is having a lot of issues with surveys, they may want to
contact the companies in their country and let them know.

Unfortunately, most surveys are not for the country of Greece.

You might want to focus on doing Tasks.
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,577
Balance$164.66
Offers23,494

#10 by levies9 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 04:10

valerie wrote: Actually, if Greece is having a lot of issues with surveys, they may want to

We're the users Valerie. ClixSense is responsible for providing valid surveys. The only thing we can do is report problems and since i do that very often i guess something is terribly wrong on CLixSense's part for allowing such tricks from the same companies.

Don't try to excuse ClixSense for everything but since you tried... tasks are also not available for a lot of greek members, at least that's what i get from reading the greek forum. Complaining about "no surveys, no tasks" and before you suggest us to quit ClixSense a lot have already done that and a lot more will. We're just waiting for our final cashout but we're stuck since we got 5-6$ since the start of August.
levies9
Member Since8 Oct 2015
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given14
Likes Received64/46
Earned$219.64
Tasks126
Offers256

#11 by Justacoolcat » Tue Sep 12, 2017 04:55

I have been with clixsense 9 years now and still not completed one survey like others I get to the end then all I get is sorry ! complete waste of my time and very sad for clixsense
Justacoolcat
Member Since20 Oct 2009
Last Visit16 Sep 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received6/4
Balance$3.57
Earned$48.60
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers0

#12 by valerie » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:19

levies9 wrote:
valerie wrote: Actually, if Greece is having a lot of issues with surveys, they may want to

We're the users Valerie. ClixSense is responsible for providing valid surveys. The only thing we can do is report problems and since i do that very often i guess something is terribly wrong on CLixSense's part for allowing such tricks from the same companies.

Don't try to excuse ClixSense for everything but since you tried... tasks are also not available for a lot of greek members, at least that's what i get from reading the greek forum. Complaining about "no surveys, no tasks" and before you suggest us to quit ClixSense a lot have already done that and a lot more will. We're just waiting for our final cashout but we're stuck since we got 5-6$ since the start of August.

I'm too old to make excuses. Excuses are for kids. I say what I know and I know what I say.

ClixSense is NOT responsible for advertisers in surveys!

Don't you think if ClixSense is not making money with a survey company, they would remove it?
Of course they would.

ClixSense cannot remove an individual survey. It doesn't work like that.

There are days I have attempted OVER 100 surveys in order to complete 5 or 10 of them.
So just because I am in the USA, doesn't mean I don't get screwed around on some surveys too.
Everyone does. The reason why every one does is a variety. Variety in that tracking across
routers is not always the easiest thing to do. Variety in that some surveys are simply a precursor
to something else. Variety in that some advertisers are cheaters. Variety in that some users
are cheaters. Variety in several different arenas.

It has been plainly stated that surveys are not geared to everyone. Surveys are geared to
geo location, and much more. You can go to almost any individuated program out there that
offers surveys and you will see that Greece is NOT included. In fact only a handful of countries
are targeted for surveys.

So if you do get a survey to try, and for whatever reason you get booted from it, are you really
asinine enough to believe that ClixSense should remove the survey company just because you
in Greece for whatever reason, failed to complete it!
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,577
Balance$164.66
Offers23,494

#13 by levies9 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 14:26

valerie wrote:
I'm too old to make excuses. Excuses are for kids. I say what I know and I know what I say.

3 paragraphs of excuses following

You're missing the point.

Spending half an hour for reaching at 99% of a survey and then getting thrown away is SCAM.

This is the last time i'm saying that ClixSense should stop answering with automated messages for these scam surveys and start investigating. To help its users. Without users you don't get paid even if you do keep the survey companies.

There are a lot of companies that pay for surveys in Greece, but we try to support ClixSense. Our complaints are not made to reduce ClixSense but to make it better.
levies9
Member Since8 Oct 2015
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given14
Likes Received64/46
Earned$219.64
Tasks126
Offers256

#14 by valerie » Tue Sep 12, 2017 16:39

levies9 wrote:
valerie wrote:

3 paragraphs of excuses following

You're missing the point.

Spending half an hour for reaching at 99% of a survey and then getting thrown away is SCAM.

This is the last time i'm saying that ClixSense should stop answering with automated messages for these scam surveys and start investigating. To help its users. Without users you don't get paid even if you do keep the survey companies.

There are a lot of companies that pay for surveys in Greece, but we try to support ClixSense. Our complaints are not made to reduce ClixSense but to make it better.

ClixSense is not an investigative website.
ClixSense does not own survey companies.
ClixSense has no way of even knowing who makes purchases at survey companies.

I am not missing the point at all. At least not in regards to your topic and what you have stated.

Survey companies are not targeting Greece very often, at least not in comparison to their main
country targets.... USA, UK, Canada.

Everyone that does surveys through survey routers, have experienced cheat surveys and
surveys that are very lengthy but in the end, get booted. This is nothing new at all.

People that do surveys, learn how to do them and learn what to expect, when to shut the door.

I'll give you a real example....

I prefer 'PureSpectrum' surveys. The reason I prefer them is because in general I know what
to expect, I know in general their screeners are fast and I will get booted fast. I also like their
surveys period. So for the most part, I have no complaints and I always eyeball the surveys
list for them.

Another survey I like is 'SaySoGood' because more recently their surveys have been more
geared to offers. Either I do the offer or I don't and if I do, I get paid.

GlobalSurveys, I generally do not like because they are lengthy and I rarely qualify to do
any of them. In fact, I am not sure I have ever qualified for them.

It's not necessarily the survey company is a scam as it is the advertiser purchasing for
surveys is cheating. Not all allow the advertiser to make claims of false surveys but
some do.

I NEVER take a lengthy survey and not get paid for it unless it is my choice.
In other words, it is rare I do a very lengthy survey because I can tell they are going to
cheat or not cheat.

'Scam' is not necessarily the word for it. 'Cheat' by the purchaser is.

What I am attempting to help you understand is the above. ClixSense has plenty of
members and have been online for over ten years. In addition, they have been functioning
just fine with survey companies for years.
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,577
Balance$164.66
Offers23,494

#15 by dangussky » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:56

all surveys on clixsense are scam same as clixsense become them selfs bigest scamers in world. I have done no end of the surveys, and from maybe 100 only 2 witch gives you credits... other all of them after finishing full survey you get message "sorry, you not entitled for this survey"

And another thing!- STOP SPAMMING MY EMAIL SAYING THAT YOU MISSED ME... **ModEdit**Removed inappropriate language**
Last edited by uzair_friends » Wed Sep 13, 2017 13:15 » edited 1 time in total
dangussky
Member Since21 Mar 2011
Last Visit13 Sep 2017
Likes Given6
Likes Received4/4
Balance$0.01
Earned$309.20
Referrals2
Tasks4
Offers3,902