Please wait...
HomeForumSupport CenterGeneral SupportIs it worth it?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ClixSenseNews and UpdatesMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsFeature RequestsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkSupport CenterGeneral SupportPayment Processor SupportBug reportsForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Is it worth it?

#1 by christopbro1 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:16

I have about $5 to $6 in money that have not been credited, You ask us to do a profile but we still get screened out of surveys we are supposed to be good for. Why do you keep having offers when they don't pay up?
I have been doing task for 6 years and still have not got to my 100 questions to get more surveys
Sit 30 minutes for 0.60 and get stiffed.. Really!
christopbro1
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
Member Since13 Jan 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given17
Likes Received22/9
Balance$114.63
Tasks556

#2 by valerie » Fri Nov 10, 2017 14:27

christopbro1 wrote: I have about $5 to $6 in money that have not been credited, You ask us to do a profile but we still get screened out of surveys we are supposed to be good for. Why do you keep having offers when they don't pay up?
I have been doing task for 6 years and still have not got to my 100 questions to get more surveys
Sit 30 minutes for 0.60 and get stiffed.. Really!

Your post is a little confusing so I may not be answering your exact questions.

1. Surveys that have a red flat beside of them, generally credit in 30 days. Some times it can be
60 to 90 days. For example, I completed a red flag survey last month and I will get credit for it in
December. You can however see the dates of the surveys that will confirm and to see those, just
click on Surveys and then click on the upper left that displays your survey history.

2. Yes everyone that wants to do survey needs to complete their profile. Many of the survey
programs do rely on your profile to offer you a survey that you MIGHT be qualified to do. Most
all surveys do have a pre-screening/pre-qualification so you do have to usually answer the same
ole standard questions PLUS some that are based towards the actual survey at hand. In addition
your survey profile can be used by yourself or the survey company to prove that you did answer
correctly IF there should ever be an issue you have with said survey.

3. The reality is, ClixSense does not have offers. ClixSense does not own any offer company.
ClixSense does have listed offers as well as other ways to earn. Think of it as an offline store
such as Walmart. When you go in Walmart you see a variety of products but Walmart does not
own all those products. They are simply a hub to sell products that companies make and allow
Walmart to sell. ClixSense is a hub and just like Walmart makes money from every product sold,
ClixSense makes money every time a member earns. If Walmart does not sell a product, they
don't make money and same goes with ClixSense when a member does not earn, they don't
earn either. Just like Walmart does not create the majority of products they offer for sale, CS
does not create the offers/etc.

4. Tasks and Surveys are two different categories. So I am not sure if you are referring to the
Surveys or to the CrowdFlower Tasks?

5. I don't know what you are referring to in regards to 100 questions?

6. I don't know what you mean about sitting for 30 minutes and getting stiff? Arthritis perhaps?
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,678
Likes Received14,789/5,210
Balance$50.05
Offers25,783

#3 by szakes45 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 03:15

6. im guessing they mean that occasionly you sit for a while doing a survey, get to the end and says 'thanks but you are not right for this survey'. is their a reason for that?

thanks clixsense!
szakes45
Member Since28 Oct 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given0
Likes Received0
Balance$63.31
Earned$103.31
Referrals0

#4 by fribergper » Sun Nov 12, 2017 03:17

it takes only a few minutes to get stiff at the first time, second time you might have to wait for 30 minutes, but that is me
fribergper
Member Since8 Jan 2016
Last VisitToday
Likes Given19
Likes Received39/28
Balance$18.95
Offers2,551

#5 by kduttera » Mon Nov 13, 2017 01:06

It's all up to you, you can earn and take your lumps or not, if you don't take the time to do the work of keeping your profile up to date you will be disqualified for what surveys deem as contradictory answers.... I do well when I apply myself & stay up to date, I'm only rejected on about 9/10 surveys any more.... If your answers don't match your profile specs you will be disqualified from the majority of surveys.... and the survey providers score you on honesty & integrity on many of the platforms.... give different answers to the same questions every day and you won't qualify for many surveys at all because most of them track your Bio
kduttera
Member Since15 Nov 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given40
Likes Received33/14
Balance$98.99
Earned$4,700.94

#6 by christopbro1 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 15:46

Yes everything you say is true my profile is up to date..My rant was about the offers that don't pay up!!! I have always done good with the surveys my goal is $12 a day,I love Clixsense......Hate the offers
christopbro1
Member Since13 Jan 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given17
Likes Received22/9
Balance$114.63
Tasks556
Return to 'General Support' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Nov 23, 2017 18:59:00 EST