Please wait...
HomeForumSupport CenterPayment Processor SupportPayoner India GST
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ClixSenseNews and UpdatesMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsFeature RequestsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkSupport CenterGeneral SupportPayment Processor SupportBug reportsForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Payoner India GST

#1 by nupur_n_das » Tue Dec 05, 2017 02:47

I want to if anyone who has cashed out using Payoneer in India, is GST applicable for the transaction. If yes what is the percentage.
nupur_n_das
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
Member Since26 Sep 2016
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given0
Likes Received6/4
Referrals0
Tasks8
Offers214

#2 by RohanKP » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:22

i just received paym,enmt via payoneer in india The only charges that were incurred were by clixsense the initial 2$ are cut by clixsense.And No GST ;) payonner receives your cashout amount-2$ and then sends the amount to yourlinked bank account within 24 hrs of receiving funds.(However in my experience this process of transfer to bank take 2-3 days from reception of payment on payoneer wallet.)And yes the only deductionis that payoneer charges an extra 2% for USD to INR conversion.For eg. IF the average Value of a dollar in INR for any day is 64 rupees then payoneer would give you (64-1.28)=62.72 for every dollar where 1.28rs is the 2% conversion charge of 64rs .And thats about it.
RohanKP
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
Member Since20 Nov 2017
Last Visit9 Dec 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received8/4
Balance$0.01
Earned$12.28
Referrals0
Tasks6
Offers34
Return to 'Payment Processor Support' Forum     Return to the forums index