Please wait...
HomeForumSupport CenterGeneral SupportAdd to cashout
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ClixSenseNews and UpdatesMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsFeature RequestsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkSupport CenterGeneral SupportPayment Processor SupportBug reportsForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Add to cashout

#1 by bucky06 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 03:25

Hi I'm fairly new to Clixsense and I recentley cashed out on the 4th, right before the 5th in order to get my payment processed on the 10th. After cashing out I did a couple of surveys to earn more, and i noticed a button that said "Add to pending cashout" next to my pending cashout. If i were to add an amount to my pending cashout, would it still get processed on schedule (the 10th) or would it be no longer eligible to be processed on the 10th?
bucky06
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
Member Since26 Nov 2017
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given0
Likes Received0
Balance$1.18
Earned$11.75
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers22

#2 by uzair_friends » Thu Dec 07, 2017 05:39

Adding balance to the pending cashout doesn't affect the timeline of processing the payout. You can add the balance to pending cashout as many times as you want. You will be paid with 5 working days from the date of withdrawal request.
uzair_friends
Member Since21 Jun 2009
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given423
Likes Received1,177/599

#3 by SeldomSeen » Fri Dec 08, 2017 00:34

uzair_friends wrote: Adding balance to the pending cashout doesn't affect the timeline of processing the payout. You can add the balance to pending cashout as many times as you want. You will be paid with 5 working days from the date of withdrawal request.

He will not be paid in 5 working days from request, he is talking about the check.
SeldomSeen
Member Since8 Jan 2017
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given16
Likes Received26/16
Balance$63.02
Earned$1,219.00

#4 by valerie » Fri Dec 08, 2017 01:04

bucky06 wrote: Hi I'm fairly new to Clixsense and I recentley cashed out on the 4th, right before the 5th in order to get my payment processed on the 10th. After cashing out I did a couple of surveys to earn more, and i noticed a button that said "Add to pending cashout" next to my pending cashout. If i were to add an amount to my pending cashout, would it still get processed on schedule (the 10th) or would it be no longer eligible to be processed on the 10th?

Adding your earnings to your payout request does not have any affect on processing of the payment.

The only reason why it is SUGGESTED you request your check by the 5th is because of :

1. Members some times forget to request it before the 10th and so telling them to request it by the
5th, gives them more time to not forget.

2. Holidays and unforeseen later dates could arise in which the payment might need to be processed
a little sooner than the 10th...and yes, it has happen.

So the bottomline is, try to request your check payout by the 5th of the month and continue to add
your earnings to it as you wish but once they actually begin to process the check, you'll know it.

All checks to those in the USA are usually received before the end of the third week of the month.
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given2,707
Likes Received14,872/5,236
Balance$3.72
Offers25,868
Return to 'General Support' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Dec 12, 2017 01:41:52 EST