Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkPrepaidDigitalSolutions PROBLEM !!
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
PrepaidDigitalSolutions PROBLEM !!

#1 by Amix97 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:27

I resetted my password cause i forgot it and now it keeps telling "Your account is locked out. We sent an email to your address on file Click on the link in the email to unlock your account and reset your password."

I unlock it and give new password but after i type the new password again the same message.
This site is broken.I sent them e-mail about the issue but they don't reply back.I have my money there and i need it.

What should i do ?
Last edited by valerie » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:18 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: email addy
Amix97
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
Member Since31 May 2014
Last Visit19 May 2019
Likes Given1
Likes Received8/6
Balance$2.94
Earned$185.43
Referrals0
Tasks2,590
Offers133

#2 by valerie » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:21

ClixSense does not own anything called 'PrepaidDigitalSolutions'.

You would need to contact whatever that is. This is ClixSense.

Email addresses (full or partial) are not allowed posted in the ClixSense forum.

I can give you hint. The hint is to always enter log in information by typing it in,
not pasting it in. Also, many sites use case sensitive login. So if you typed in
all caps at that site like you did here, that might be your problem.

HOTMAIL
hotmail

One is correct. One is incorrect.
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,983
Likes Received15,479/5,768

#3 by Amix97 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:35

When you cash out with tangoo card it gives you a digital VISA..you need to redeem it in the site called prepaiddigitalsolutions ..

I contacted them already as i said before ..they do not answer.
Thanks for the hint but i am not a "dumb" person.I know how to log or change passwords.

I tried both capital and lowercase characters. BTW in the site it says :

"Letters within your username aren’t case sensitive. If you enter your username as lowercase the first time and uppercase later, both will work."

I wrote here mostly to see if someone else had a similar problem .
Last edited by Amix97 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:38 » edited 1 time in total
Amix97
Member Since31 May 2014
Last Visit19 May 2019
Likes Given1
Likes Received8/6
Balance$2.94
Earned$185.43
Referrals0
Tasks2,590
Offers133

#4 by chrisgl25 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:44

Amix97 wrote: I resetted my password cause i forgot it and now it keeps telling "Your account is locked out. We sent an email to your address on file Click on the link in the email to unlock your account and reset your password."

I unlock it and give new password but after i type the new password again the same message.
This site is broken.I sent them e-mail about the issue but they don't reply back.I have my money there and i need it.

What should i do ?

yeah i have same problem, changed my password like 10 times and when i go to the log in page it tells me my account is locked out...
chrisgl25
Member Since19 Jan 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given37
Likes Received161/103
Balance$18.26
Referrals0

#5 by Amix97 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:51

chrisgl25 wrote:
Amix97 wrote: I resetted my password cause i forgot it and now it keeps telling "Your account is locked out. We sent an email to your address on file Click on the link in the email to unlock your account and reset your password."

What should i do ?

yeah i have same problem, changed my password like 10 times and when i go to the log in page it tells me my account is locked out...

I hope its just technical issue ..
Worst part is if they stole our information and money.
But they don't answer e-mails either. Sent like 10 e-mails to them.
Amix97
Member Since31 May 2014
Last Visit19 May 2019
Likes Given1
Likes Received8/6
Balance$2.94
Earned$185.43
Referrals0
Tasks2,590
Offers133

#6 by chrisgl25 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 13:16

Amix97 wrote:
chrisgl25 wrote:

What should i do ?

I hope its just technical issue ..
Worst part is if they stole our information and money.
But they don't answer e-mails either. Sent like 10 e-mails to them.

i have the virtual visa linked to my paypal and i was able to make a purchase on ebay using the money i had in the card, maybe is just a technical issue
chrisgl25
Member Since19 Jan 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given37
Likes Received161/103
Balance$18.26
Referrals0

#7 by valerie » Mon Jan 08, 2018 13:22

Amix97 wrote: When you cash out with tangoo card it gives you a digital VISA..you need to redeem it in the site called prepaiddigitalsolutions ..

Thanks for the hint but i am not a "dumb" person.I know how to log or change passwords.

"Letters within your username aren’t case sensitive. If you enter your username as lowercase the first time and uppercase later, both will work."

It really helps if you state exactly what you are talking about. I had no idea you were
referring to Tango card.

I never said you were 'dumb'. Many people do not know some sites are case sensitive,
must type in instead of paste in, etc.

There is a couple of sites that I log into often. I always hate it because it will not save
the log in info on those and it does not allow me to paste in the info. The log in info is
very very long and I have to type it in. So if you have not tried typing it in instead of
pasting it in, you might try that.

It is the new year and many programs may be redoing their log in, support, contact info.
If today is the only day you are having this issue, I would give it a try again tomorrow. It
could also be that many people are having the same problem and they are working on it.
Often programs don't reply when gazillions of people are contacting them about the same
issue..........especially when they are busy working on it.
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,983

#8 by Amix97 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 13:30

valerie wrote:
Amix97 wrote: When you cash out with tangoo card it gives you a digital VISA..you need to redeem it in the site called prepaiddigitalsolutions ..

It really helps if you state exactly what you are talking about. I had no idea you were
referring to Tango card.

I never said you were 'dumb'. Many people do not know some sites are case sensitive,
must type in instead of paste in, etc.

There is a couple of sites that I log into often. I always hate it because it will not save
the log in info on those and it does not allow me to paste in the info. The log in info is
very very long and I have to type it in. So if you have not tried typing it in instead of
pasting it in, you might try that.

It is the new year and many programs may be redoing their log in, support, contact info.
If today is the only day you are having this issue, I would give it a try again tomorrow. It
could also be that many people are having the same problem and they are working on it.
Often programs don't reply when gazillions of people are contacting them about the same
issue..........especially when they are busy working on it.

I have the issue for 5 days now . I hope they fix it soon.
Thank you for your help by the way.
Amix97
Member Since31 May 2014
Last Visit19 May 2019
Likes Given1
Likes Received8/6
Balance$2.94
Earned$185.43
Referrals0
Tasks2,590
Offers133

#9 by valerie » Mon Jan 08, 2018 13:32

service@prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

USD or CAD 877-325-8444
EURO or GBP 44-2035142425
JPY 81-3-6890-8680
AUD 61-2-8046-6576
ZAR 27-21-300-9878

There is some phone numbers.
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,983

#10 by Fogwalker » Wed Jan 10, 2018 14:02

What should i do ?

It's only a shot in the dark... but did you try using your email address instead of your username (or viceversa) in the login details?
Fogwalker
Member Since7 Aug 2014
Last Visit1 Jun 2019
Likes Given42
Likes Received232/146
Balance$46.62
Earned$1,125.08
Referrals2
Tasks210
Offers2,230

#11 by Amix97 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 19:11

Fogwalker wrote:

What should i do ?

It's only a shot in the dark... but did you try using your email address instead of your username (or viceversa) in the login details?

Yes i tried that too. Over a week now still doesn't work.
Amix97
Member Since31 May 2014
Last Visit19 May 2019
Likes Given1
Likes Received8/6
Balance$2.94
Earned$185.43
Referrals0
Tasks2,590
Offers133

#12 by tasman1 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 19:22

I have no idea ever what is my password here , every time I am logged out and must log in again I just pres on forgot password , instantly they send me e-mail how to reset it ..... no problem ever

think many people go hard way on ... how to...........
tasman1
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,065
Likes Received9,754/4,795
Balance$24.61
Earned$4,114.04
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,661

#13 by Amix97 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 09:44

tasman1 wrote: I have no idea ever what is my password here , every time I am logged out and must log in again I just pres on forgot password , instantly they send me e-mail how to reset it ..... no problem ever

think many people go hard way on ... how to...........

Problem is it doesnt work on me. I resetted my password like 20 times. Nothing. Same message every time .

"your account is locked bla bla bla"
Amix97
Member Since31 May 2014
Last Visit19 May 2019
Likes Given1
Likes Received8/6
Balance$2.94
Earned$185.43
Referrals0
Tasks2,590
Offers133

#14 by kannykate » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:12

Hiya... came across this when I was desperately trying to cash in £20 worth of £5... they expire in May and I hadn't tried since last spring. Now I have exact same issue...I did record my username and password and neither are being accepted. I am not getting responses to email either! Am wondering if the UK phone number is a normal charge rate or will be expensive to ring?
kannykate
Member Since24 Oct 2015
Last Visit4 Mar 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#15 by Fogwalker » Wed Jan 31, 2018 08:25

I just tried the procedure to reset the password on Prepaid Digital Solutions (to access my cards from ClixSense&Tango), because me too forgot it. I was scared from your negative experiences... but it worked like a charm for me: I received the mail instantly, I resetted the password from the page linked in the mail and I was on the site in one minute.

I've no idea why it worked for me and not for some of you... maybe they have adjusted the procedure? Did you tried it recently?
Fogwalker
Member Since7 Aug 2014
Last Visit1 Jun 2019
Likes Given42
Likes Received232/146
Balance$46.62
Earned$1,125.08
Referrals2
Tasks210
Offers2,230
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index