Please wait...
HomeForumSupport CenterPayment Processor SupportNon-transfer of payout by Payza
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ClixSenseNews and UpdatesMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsFeature RequestsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkSupport CenterGeneral SupportPayment Processor SupportBug reportsForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Non-transfer of payout by Payza

#1 by janagond » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:57

Hello,

A sum of $8.13 has not been transferred to my bank account in India since August 2017 by Payza despite my repeated requests.They give a stock reply EVERY TIME and do not transfer it.Is there any remedy for this extremely callous attitude? Please look into it.
janagond
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
Member Since15 Mar 2016
Last Visit15 Jan 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received0
Balance$4.99
Earned$22.67
Referrals0
Tasks4
Offers37

#2 by valerie » Wed Jan 10, 2018 13:02

janagond wrote: Hello,

A sum of $8.13 has not been transferred to my bank account in India since August 2017 by Payza despite my repeated requests.They give a stock reply EVERY TIME and do not transfer it.Is there any remedy for this extremely callous attitude? Please look into it.

Not sure who you are referring to when you state 'they'?

ClixSense does not own Payza so if you have an issue with Payza you would need to contact Payza.

I really don't understand what you are saying as you are contradicting yourself.

You said $8.13 was transferred to your bank and then you say they don't transfer it.

I will tell you that I believe most people transfer out much more than $8 at a time due to fees.
It could be you are attempting transfer out a very low amount.
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,768
Likes Received14,511/5,327

#3 by GanaDineroBC » Wed Jan 10, 2018 13:09

The minimum transfer of payza to bank account is 50 bucks
GanaDineroBC
Member Since5 Sep 2016
Last VisitToday
Likes Given185
Likes Received264/220
Tasks937
Offers2,277

#4 by splat44 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 13:38

This is out clixsense jurisdiction, all need doing to checking payza documents and send them a ticket!

janagond wrote: Hello,

splat44
Member Since4 Jun 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given164
Likes Received371/213
Tasks10,063
Offers6,886

#5 by janagond » Sat Jan 13, 2018 13:00

I am stating the fact.The sum of $8.13 has not been transferred to my bank account in India.'They' mean the Payza.I am not contradicting myself, as you say.

" We will send your money to your Bank account within 4-5 business days" This is a false e-mail assurance given to me repeatedly by Payza since August 2017. So the amount is transferable but NOT transferred so far to my bank account.

Do you need a proof of the Payza's email?

Members of the Clixsense are entitled to become aware of this attitude of the Payza.
janagond
Member Since15 Mar 2016
Last Visit15 Jan 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received0
Balance$4.99
Earned$22.67
Referrals0
Tasks4
Offers37

#6 by valerie » Sat Jan 13, 2018 13:03

janagond wrote: I am stating the fact.The sum of $8.13 has not been transferred to my bank account in India.'They' mean the Payza.I am not contradicting myself, as you say.

" We will send your money to your Bank account within 4-5 business days" This is a false e-mail assurance given to me repeatedly by Payza since August 2017. So the amount is transferable but NOT transferred so far to my bank account.

Do you need a proof of the Payza's email?

Members of the Clixsense are entitled to become aware of this attitude of the Payza.

If you have a problem with Payza, you need to contact Payza.

You are receiving an automatic reply every time you attempt cash out at Payza.

If you would take the time to read, you would know that you cannot cash out a measly pentence
at Payza. If you could, Payza would take the entire 8 bucks in fees!

Now you have been helped here and members have replied to your post trying to explain this
very fact. In Payza's eyes, you are attempting to cash out bubblegum money and they don't
allow it. For those in India, It is probably at the very minimum $20 to $50 before you can do a
cash out to your bank in India through Payza. READ their terms about cash out to India!
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,768
Likes Received14,511/5,327
Return to 'Payment Processor Support' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 23, 2018 12:29:15 EST