Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeFeature RequestsTranspay as a payment option
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ClixSenseNews and UpdatesMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsFeature RequestsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkSupport CenterGeneral SupportPayment Processor SupportBug reportsForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Transpay as a payment option

#1 by eniman » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:52

It will be of great help if the management of clixsense can consider using transpay as an option for payment, it will save a lot of people from stress and their money will be paid into there local bank account directly. Please consider this as a payment option. Thanks
eniman
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
Member Since17 Dec 2016
Last VisitToday
Likes Given0
Likes Received0
Referrals0
Tasks2,174
Offers28

#2 by splat44 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 14:23

I checked theirs web site, according to what I see, they don't seems allow businesses from Nigeria and I mostly doubt they even allows personal account from that country!

In the event you might an account, they only way to receive something to bank account is international bank wire in which can be expensive not just for the sender but to the receiver also!

Although payza fees are high, it's only processor that support your country
splat44
Member Since4 Jun 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given164
Likes Received371/213
Tasks10,063
Offers6,886

#3 by eniman » Tue Jan 16, 2018 19:45

splat44 wrote: I checked theirs web site, according to what I see, they don't seems allow businesses from Nigeria and I mostly doubt they even allows personal account from that country!

In the event you might an account, they only way to receive something to bank account is international bank wire in which can be expensive not just for the sender but to the receiver also!

Although payza fees are high, it's only processor that support your country

They do accept Nigerian Banks. I have used their service before now.
eniman
Member Since17 Dec 2016
Last VisitToday
Likes Given0
Likes Received0
Referrals0
Tasks2,174
Offers28

#4 by splat44 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 17:53

Ok, due to high cost for wire bank transfer (in or out), clixsense will have set the minimum payout as they did with payoneer if they choose going with such service.

Including minimum amount set by transpay to send to your bank, don't forget wire charges by transpay and your bank!

Additionally I made a general search on fees related to transpay!

Landed on global payments topic following quote come a reliable source on transpay:

Quote:B2B payments are known to be inefficient and expensive. There is an immense need for streamlining settlements and reconciliation of business commerce. At present, the major challenges are international B2B payments, working capital optimization, zero cash visibility and friction in buyer-supplier relations.

So far transpay and payoneer are listed.
paypal and payza are not listed so althhough payza has few issues, it might best sticking with them for a long run
Last edited by splat44 » Yesterday, 13:58 » edited 1 time in total
splat44
Member Since4 Jun 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given164
Likes Received371/213
Tasks10,063
Offers6,886
Return to 'Feature Requests' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 23, 2018 12:29:51 EST