Please wait...
HomeForumSupport CenterGeneral SupportVideo Offers
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ClixSenseNews and UpdatesMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsFeature RequestsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkSupport CenterGeneral SupportPayment Processor SupportBug reportsForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Video Offers

#1 by breezylou29 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 23:34

I have been doing the video offers that say they can run 24/7 as long as the "pop up window is on top and viewable on the screen" which it is. I often leave the pop up window open as I sleep and go to work but the last couple of times when I go back to get credit it says the offer hasn't been completed. What can I do since I can't sit for hours and watch the videos?
breezylou29
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
Member Since23 Dec 2017
Last Visit20 Jan 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received0
Balance$6.56
Earned$6.56
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers559

#2 by valerie » Sat Jan 13, 2018 23:36

Maybe there wasn't any ads.

You could do something else to earn here if the videos are not working for you.
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,768
Likes Received14,509/5,325

#3 by peanutdude » Yesterday, 10:40

The videos will vary heavily in what is credited.

Yesterday, I earned .50, but had to start the video about 20 times during the time I had it running. Personally, I have experienced from .04 to right around 1.00, and that is viewing the top one, the second one is a waste of resources, and it rarely credits anything.

You need to pay attention to the video from time to time or it will freeze or stop crediting, it is not designed to just leave open in the background and let it run.
peanutdude
Member Since26 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1
Return to 'General Support' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 23, 2018 08:36:19 EST