Please wait...
HomeForumSupport CenterBug reportsError in some searches
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ClixSenseNews and UpdatesMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsFeature RequestsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkSupport CenterGeneral SupportPayment Processor SupportBug reportsForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Error in some searches

#1 by Escleide » Tue Mar 06, 2018 15:58

Lately it is happening to click on the search and when the page asks to fill the data, the page loads before filling them or else it does not send the data to continue with the search, eventually invalidating that I do the same. Would you like to know the reason? What if it has already happened to someone?

In the image attached the page locked and did not send the data to continue the search.

Screenshot by Lightshot
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
Member Since1 Mar 2018
Last Visit6 Mar 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#2 by valerie » Tue Mar 06, 2018 16:38

I may not be understanding your issue.

It appears to me that you were attempting a survey. To be more specific it looks like
you were attempting a SampleCube survey.

SampleCube will close the survey if you do not qualify to do the survey.

Also SampleCube will fill in some of the pre screener questions automatically.........some times.

I don't see anything pertaining to 'search'. I think you did not qualify to take the survey so they
closed it.
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,791
Likes Received14,628/5,385

#3 by rpdesign » Tue Mar 06, 2018 19:36

yup.... now samplecube 'remember' your info and will auto fill it and uses that info to search for any matching survey
Member Since20 Jul 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given315
Likes Received825/460
Return to 'Bug reports' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Mar 24, 2018 11:52:50 EST