Please wait...
HomeForumSupport CenterPayment Processor SupportPayment options
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ClixSenseNews and UpdatesMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsFeature RequestsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkSupport CenterGeneral SupportPayment Processor SupportBug reportsForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Payment options

#1 by Andy207 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 08:14

I've been here a little while. I have always received a check in the mail.
But this company has screwed my over. I NEVER received my check for last months payment.

Can someone please explain to me what all the other payment options are. How do we get paid, and it is only for online gift cards.
I have tried to get information, and how Im able to use one of those accounts, but I still want access to my money and be able to use my real CASH!!!!

I need assistance ASAP!!!
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
Member Since30 Aug 2017
Last Visit17 Mar 2018
Likes Given8
Likes Received18/11

#2 by valerie » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:05

Checks are usually processed on or about the 10th of the month.
To request a check it needs to be by the 5th of the month to ensure you will get that month's payment.
Usually checks are received by those in the USA by the third of fourth week of the month.

If you did not receive your check, simply submit a support ticket and let them know.
This needs to be done so they can track the check and/or stop payment on the check and send you
another one.

You can read about all the payment options here:
When and how will I get paid (Cashout)?(Cashout)#pq
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,791
Likes Received14,628/5,385

#3 by brisense » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:16

as explained in your ticket from March 7 we cannot void a check unless it has been out at least 45 days.

ClixSense Support
Member Since12 Oct 2015
Last Visit14 Mar 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received3/1
Return to 'Payment Processor Support' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Mar 24, 2018 11:46:47 EST