Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkPayza is Dying , read ......tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Payza is Dying , read ......tasman1

Locked

#21 by tasman1 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 17:22

LuisAphex wrote: Expected date: 04/06/2018


piece of shi$$$


Be ready for

Expected date: 04/08/2018

next one

Expected date: 04/10/2018

next one

......................................
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,971
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,103
Likes Received9,790/4,817
Balance$51.35
Earned$4,140.78
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,704

#22 by charmoeren » Tue Apr 03, 2018 17:24

tasman1 wrote: Payza problem in U.S.A. ONLY ???? NO , it is world wide , payza is dying

I am NOT in USA and this company is NOT in USA and we all have a problem ... read and see that we are in big shit all

At this moment payza has techncal (also justice) problems and all money are stucked. We are waitting till payza will solve their problems. After that we can complete or refund your orders. Please be patient and wait a little bit till we solve all problems.


.....................

Tasman , one of the Payza owners not arrested , he is on the run.............my gues is he is busy with emptying the payza wallet.

Payza............history........ over and out
charmoeren
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
387
Member Since3 Oct 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5
Likes Received426/224
Balance$23.65
Earned$1,332.83
Referrals0
Tasks810
Offers2,554

#23 by tasman1 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 17:33

charmoeren wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Payza problem in U.S.A. ONLY ???? NO , it is world wide , payza is dying

I am NOT in USA and this company is NOT in USA and we all have a problem ... read and see that we are in big shit all

At this moment payza has techncal (also justice) problems and all money are stucked. We are waitting till payza will solve their problems. After that we can complete or refund your orders. Please be patient and wait a little bit till we solve all problems.


.....................

Tasman , one of the Payza owners not arrested , he is on the run.............my gues is he is busy with emptying the payza wallet.

Payza............history........ over and out



R.I.P. and rot in hell dear payza
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,971
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,103
Likes Received9,790/4,817
Balance$51.35
Earned$4,140.78
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,704

#24 by Viney_Bhatia » Sat Apr 07, 2018 03:54

tasman1 wrote:
LuisAphex wrote: Expected date: 04/06/2018


piece of shi$$$


Be ready for

Expected date: 04/08/2018

next one

Expected date: 04/10/2018

next one

......................................

damn ..

"""Great! We approved your withdrawal and are establishing a payment connection to send your funds.
Expected date: 04/10/2018 ""

They are like extending expected date from last 15 days . I think i will never get my funds. :lol: :D :D
Viney_Bhatia
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
151
Member Since12 Aug 2017
Last Visit13 Dec 2018
Likes Given77
Likes Received88/50
Balance$0.00
Earned$459.79
Referrals0
Tasks5,307
Offers136

#25 by tasman1 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 04:17

Will eat my dirty smelly socks if payza survive this [ they own me 124.00 , in short if they not pay me my socks will be my only choice for decent meal ] ], bon apetit monsieur tasman1

baise toi payza
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,971
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,103
Likes Received9,790/4,817
Balance$51.35
Earned$4,140.78
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,704

#26 by charmoeren » Sat Apr 07, 2018 05:15

tasman1 wrote: Will eat my dirty smelly socks if payza survive this [ they own me 124.00 , in short if they not pay me my socks will be my only choice for decent meal ] ], bon apetit monsieur tasman1

baise toi payza
...........................................

Payza own me $ 130.00 ( i expect my Money lost , will never see them )

..........................................

payza is dead
They postpone payments constantly.
My guess is that they try to get as many as possible to transfer money to them for a period .... and then close the company down.
I'm sure we'll never see our money
charmoeren
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
387
Member Since3 Oct 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5
Likes Received426/224
Balance$23.65
Earned$1,332.83
Referrals0
Tasks810
Offers2,554

#27 by jjohnson777 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 13:09

On another forum they show people still being paid hint EMS. They using authorized exchanges key is way under $100. Used to was $100.

Due to that my opinion on chances getting paid increase a little. I post her what posted there:

I think by end summer might clear backlog if lucky. There paying all can shows plan to try too. Question is do people give them time needs. Its a bank run as long keep calm hopefully get money. I say 75% chance not paid. 25% paid. More websites keep using them better the odds. If other guy get arrested then odds quickly become 99.99% even though there showing try make good increase odds of not being extradited to USA.

I trust person said that part working done business with them before. Problem is can not cancel withdrawals. O at least can not on bitcoin ones. Its a 9 page topic but I go to last 2-3 pages.
jjohnson777
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,519
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last Visit21 Jun 2019
Likes Given300
Likes Received748/454
Balance$5.63
Earned$8,530.76
Referrals101
Tasks0
Offers6,122
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jun 24, 2019 05:12:16 EST