Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkMaking money online is crazy Get paid to Read?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Making money online is crazy Get paid to Read?

Locked

#1 by sweetpie3000 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:58

So many way to earn money online?

You can get paid to read? :lol: :lol:
[
:lol: :lol:
Last edited by valerie » Mon Aug 06, 2018 13:21 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: link
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,476
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3
Likes Received405/277

#2 by Arvind9 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 13:11

How do they know that I have read or heard anything do they ask questions to verify?
Arvind9
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,547
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given835
Likes Received832/593

#3 by tasman1 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 18:27

sweetpie3000 wrote: So many way to earn money online?

You can get paid to read? :lol: :lol:
[
:lol: :lol:




Yep , so many , you must be billionare ...........and have a big hole in pocket , that must be a reason you continue to come here to do 7 cent surveys
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
9,165
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,243
Likes Received9,939/4,914
Balance$36.87
Earned$4,230.51
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,861

#4 by buzzy028 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 20:12

Paid to read websites are advertising sites where members click on ads, most are for cash or points. There are usually different kinds of ads on each website with different ad values from $0.0001 up to $0.01 per view. The totals accumulate to a set amount to be earned before cash out and that is anywhere from $1.00 and up using different pay out methods. It is always free to join the sites but some have tier restrictions so it's always best to read the site terms before joining. You can also earn more by purchasing special affiliate pages which pay you per 24 hour view. So you should take a look and see if you are interested in this kind of click per view earning.
buzzy028
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2
Member Since30 Dec 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/1

#5 by valerie » Mon Aug 06, 2018 20:14

buzzy028 wrote: Paid to read websites are advertising sites where members click on ads, most are for cash or points. There are usually different kinds of ads on each website with different ad values from $0.0001 up to $0.01 per view. The totals accumulate to a set amount to be earned before cash out and that is anywhere from $1.00 and up using different pay out methods. It is always free to join the sites but some have tier restrictions so it's always best to read the site terms before joining. You can also earn more by purchasing special affiliate pages which pay you per 24 hour view. So you should take a look and see if you are interested in this kind of click per view earning.

He is not referring to GPT programs.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,267
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given2,996
Likes Received15,540/5,836

#6 by TiagoLemaire » Tue Aug 07, 2018 03:06

Are you talking about the sites that you pay you for email spam?
TiagoLemaire
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
289
Member Since26 Nov 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given114
Likes Received119/62

#7 by nursemorph » Wed Aug 08, 2018 01:17

Get Paid To Read programs have been around for years and years....in the early 200s, when I started online earning, there were sites around with this back then
nursemorph
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
744
Member Since14 Jan 2010
Last VisitToday
Likes Given896
Likes Received622/339
Earned$1,749.66
Tasks14,840
Offers15,759

#8 by valerie » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:26

nursemorph wrote: Get Paid To Read programs have been around for years and years....in the early 200s, when I started online earning, there were sites around with this back then

He is not referring to GPT.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,267
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given2,996
Likes Received15,540/5,836

#9 by mikaleson » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:48

can you recommend any?
mikaleson
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1
Member Since8 Jun 2018
Last Visit13 Aug 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers0

#10 by SeldomSeen » Mon Aug 13, 2018 14:15

mikaleson wrote: can you recommend any?

Google it
SeldomSeen
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
305
Member Since8 Jan 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given102
Likes Received122/86
Balance$64.33
Earned$3,601.13

#11 by Shahrukh2741 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:52

guy i cannot earn here. every time i got survey and provide information i got message survey is not for me or I'm not qualify for the survey. what should I do.
Shahrukh2741
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1
Member Since20 Aug 2018
Last Visit24 Aug 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1
Balance$0.00
Earned$0.00
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers0

#12 by MilanoMils76 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:40

Shahrukh2741 wrote: guy i cannot earn here. every time i got survey and provide information i got message survey is not for me or I'm not qualify for the survey. what should I do.



Try again :) Keep updating your survey profile, login to clixsense account few times a day to check if there's new surveys. That sometimes happen to me too. I even sometimes get 6 suggested surveys and got disqualified, but after sometimes i get the chance to finish some survey. You are still new here...just keep on trying
MilanoMils76
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
172
Member Since7 Oct 2015
Last Visit9 Jul 2019
Likes Given185
Likes Received172/88
Balance$6.24
Earned$399.39
Referrals0
Tasks202
Offers527

#13 by alfamart » Fri Aug 31, 2018 23:57

MilanoMils76 wrote:
Shahrukh2741 wrote: guy i cannot earn here. every time i got survey and provide information i got message survey is not for me or I'm not qualify for the survey. what should I do.



Try again :) Keep updating your survey profile, login to clixsense account few times a day to check if there's new surveys. That sometimes happen to me too. I even sometimes get 6 suggested surveys and got disqualified, but after sometimes i get the chance to finish some survey. You are still new here...just keep on trying

I love this post :$
alfamart
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
346
Member Since24 Mar 2018
Last VisitToday
Likes Given44
Likes Received284/174
Tasks10,978
Offers528

#14 by MilanoMils76 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 06:18

hehe thank you sis alfamart :)
MilanoMils76
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
172
Member Since7 Oct 2015
Last Visit9 Jul 2019
Likes Given185
Likes Received172/88
Balance$6.24
Earned$399.39
Referrals0
Tasks202
Offers527

#15 by Youngmoney81 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 02:40

Am new here someone through
Youngmoney81
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
3
Member Since2 Sep 2018
Last Visit11 Nov 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received3/3
Balance$0.00
Earned$0.00
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers0

#16 by Youngmoney81 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 02:21

Ok can someone put me through
Youngmoney81
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
3
Member Since2 Sep 2018
Last Visit11 Nov 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received3/3
Balance$0.00
Earned$0.00
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers0

#17 by Youngmoney81 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 02:21

How can I get a referral link?
Youngmoney81
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
3
Member Since2 Sep 2018
Last Visit11 Nov 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received3/3
Balance$0.00
Earned$0.00
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers0

#18 by zegon » Mon Sep 10, 2018 06:20

Youngmoney81 wrote: How can I get a referral link?

On your main screen once logged in , you will find your own referral link listed.

Happy referral hunting !!
zegon
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
880
Member Since23 May 2015
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given179
Likes Received823/437
Balance$284.59
Earned$641.73
Referrals5
Offers2,827

#19 by bollyjjay » Tue Sep 11, 2018 02:32

my cashout payment has been showing pending since last week. please any reason for the delay?
bollyjjay
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
2
Member Since25 Jun 2018
Last Visit18 May 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/2
Balance$4.31
Earned$16.34
Referrals0
Tasks148
Offers20

#20 by abushahana1 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 02:33

Make Money Taking Surveys, Earn Free Cash Online | ClixSense[/url]
Last edited by valerie » Wed Sep 12, 2018 21:56 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: url
abushahana1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
45
Member Since9 Feb 2016
Last Visit15 Jul 2019
Likes Given2
Likes Received48/19
Balance$0.00
Earned$1,358.60
Referrals0
Tasks86
Offers1,337
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 20, 2019 07:58:46 EST