Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkMigration , Yes or No.....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Migration , Yes or No.....tasman1

migration , for or against

Poll has no end date  »  Voted by 28 members  »  Single-choice
46%
29%
25%

#1 by tasman1 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 23:21

This is an era of migration on grand scale Are you for or against ? Is it better We stay in place of our birth or not ?

As a migrant in Australia from Croatia I am against migration

What about you ?

I did vote for Send all migrant back home , me first

Global World is bad world ..................I do not understand you amigo
tasman1
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given8,043
Likes Received8,748/4,267
Balance$1.01
Earned$3,488.71
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers17,656

#2 by domlaragui9999 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 00:26

:lol:

Now that I'm think about it, migrate is cool, immigrate isn't cool... partially.
domlaragui9999
Member Since25 Sep 2018
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9
Likes Received52/46
Balance$127.00
Earned$207.41
Tasks23
Offers250

#3 by wildbillhickok » Fri Nov 30, 2018 09:27

I'm agaisn't mass migration, it is a chaos. If they don't have the legal right to enter a country they should stay home. I think that they dream too much or were fooled by someone...In my opinion they are pursuing a mirage.

Me myself...I'm thinking about acquiring french citizenship, joining the French foreign legion :lol: :lol: It is so easy, if I'm not wrong, I just need to pass selection and serve for 5 years, with no right to quit. (this is good because when i was younger i served as a marine in Brazil for a very short period of time, and i quit, lack of experience i think) Without the opition to quit it will be better..I think... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by wildbillhickok » Fri Nov 30, 2018 15:13 » edited 1 time in total
wildbillhickok
Member Since23 Sep 2017
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given16
Likes Received18/13
Referrals0
Tasks5,169
Offers570

#4 by Arvind9 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 14:37

It's amazing if the US is trying to stop migration from other countries to the US ,the US is criticized as if the US is projected as a country free for all,it's more amazing the US has still no law to decide who is allowed?,so if they don't allow they become undemocratic to a certain extent even the media makes a issue of it ,even I am attracted towards the US not to migrate but for a vacation and to see how Americans put a four layer burger into their mouth .
Arvind9
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given562
Likes Received615/419

#5 by tasman1 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 15:29

Migration , my story , in short ,

Legal move to Australia 35 years ago , place shit hole at the end of the world , 2 years latter take Australian citizenship

3 years latter moved back to Croatia

1 year latter , civil war started. living undergraund in all kind of shit and hungry but that was still better than living in Australia , this terible place at the edge of the world

3 years latter wife say we must move back to shithole Australia to save kids , 2 at that time

Another 3 years and civil war stoped in Croatia but wife was to scared tommove back and few years latter it was to latte to go back , kids grown

Now still living in this horror place , can not accept Australia as a normal place

Now , life still shit

Living ? No , this is not living but just waiting to die in this God forgoten hole

Worst crap ...... 2 my older kids maried Croatian girls and moved to live back in Croatia , one 6 years ago , one 2 day ago, 3rd ,youngest , fragile one, is here , must be with him

What a shit migration did to me
tasman1
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given8,043
Balance$1.01
Earned$3,488.71
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers17,656

#6 by D3rva » Fri Nov 30, 2018 15:51

Simple, go back to Croatia ... (if they still wants you :mrgreen: )
D3rva
Member Since3 Dec 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given281
Likes Received127/54
Balance$475.88
Earned$5,013.92
Tasks15,919
Offers8,712

#7 by tasman1 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 15:59

D3rva wrote: Simple, go back to Croatia ... (if they still wants you :mrgreen: )

Can not , as told , have one child, my youngest who is very fragile , must stay here
tasman1
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given8,043
Balance$1.01
Earned$3,488.71
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers17,656

#8 by Darkstar2 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 14:25

This is a very strange survey - you cannot in advance know what will happen or any circumstances which would force you to migrate to another country. Fortunately, not ALL cases of migration have been horror stories. There are countless cases of people who have migrated to their new country, have had good experience, fit in to the culture, and most importantly, contributed by learning and working hard. I was born on a planet named Kryad-714, it was getting colder day by day, it was too quiet, foggy most of the time, and interaction with people was minimal as people usually lived in underground bunkers and secluded most of the time. Population was declining, we were only 600, people were not inclined to have kids, most have migrated away from that planet anyway, and in the end leaving that planet abandoned and deserted ! so I was just getting bored and needed a change of environment, so influenced by my peers I have decided to migrate, basically I took the ride until I saw this bluish planet with all kinds of patterns, it looked dense and quite interesting so I headed towards it. There are pros and cons I guess, there are days where I wish I could travel back to my original planet for some rest and relaxation - unfortunately it is not possible, as a few years after I left the planet, it was destroyed :(

There has been no other alternative yet, all other planets are deserted, no humans or life, and due to gravity and temperature it would be impossible to live there. On Kryad-714 temperatures and gravity were similar to earth, though colder temps, but that's ok, the bunkers underground were well heated and all basic minimums, electricity, shelter, food, clothing were funded by the government - the good thing on that planet, work was available for everybody, if you did not have skill or experience, you learned it and were given a chance, those who worked, could afford some added luxuries of course as on earth. This is what I would miss the most - equality, solidarity, peace. Of course came a time where I needed more action in my life, guess I got it alright :mrgreen: what a miserable planet earth is in constant decay I can't say the experience is all bad, though mostly :P We have some perks here on earth, unfortunately, the cons is the type of people here. The only real crime on Kryad-714 was laziness and not tending to your duties, that's it. There were no jails, no road rage, no violence, no guns, no hate. Just seclusion and introversion. I'd gladly trade back some of those perks of earth against going back to my old planet, alas, it no longer exists, so I am stuck here.

Point being, the grass is not always greener on the other side, though on our planet grass was actually blue by day, green by night, now how cool is t hat !

Moral of the story, if you are originally happy with where you are, stay there, if there are circumstances beyond your control which prompts you to leave, then I guess there is no other choice. Migrating is a BIG MOVE, should not be taken lightly. You are talking about moving from one country to another, imagine moving from one planet to another. Even though humans inhabited Kryad-714, the change of culture and ways of living between that and earth are staggering - Luckily I did not have to learn a new language, though I remained true to myself and values, which is why I feel like an outcast here. BUT, let's think positive, other than the HUMAN factor, I wish we had some of the technology back home, we would have put it to GOOD use at least. All the food we ate on our planet were naturally grown, none of the processed food crap. Even the insects back home were understanding - they shared the same food and were considerate, they had their own space and territory, and the few humans had theirs nobody invaded one another's space, and none of these insects stung.

So I can't answer your survey - there are different reasons why people migrate, sometimes not out of choice, it's hard to say if I am for or against it, this is a choice made by each individual.

If you were to ask me the question about IMMIGRATION, that is another story. I have lots to say on this but since this is not the topic, I will just leave it at that.

Sorry to learn about your bad experience migrating to Australia. I almost landed there too, as far as being a s-hole, that is debatable - there are worst s-holes, the list is long : D Could've been much worse so make the best of it. Like me, you cannot go back to your original country, and I cannot go back to my original planet, though in a future life, I will think twice before migrating to another planet, or maybe not, as we do not retain our memories between life times - or we do but not consciously. Oh well.

Best of luck.
Darkstar2
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,811
Likes Received8,293/3,826
Balance$202.65
Earned$12,380.66
Referrals1
Tasks38,065
Offers3,864

#9 by valerie » Mon Dec 03, 2018 16:26

I am against going to other planets.

Look at the mess here. Now humans want to go to other planets and make a mess there.

Clean the mess up here. Use all that money to feed the hungry and find cure for cancer.
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,882
Likes Received15,073/5,571

#10 by Darkstar2 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 09:34

valerie wrote: I am against going to other planets.

Look at the mess here. Now humans want to go to other planets and make a mess there.

Clean the mess up here. Use all that money to feed the hungry and find cure for cancer.

The reason there is poverty is that the governments (the corrupts) want a 2 level society - one that is either RICH they could afford million $ homes, or down the barrel poor......... they do not want a middle class, so this is the result we have now. But we do have trillions of $ to spend on ridiculous space programs and research that lead to nothing but just hobby explorations and propaganda........I would be for space research if it meant advances to our own planet (medicine, etc.) but none of that !!! and of course you cannot expect cures for cancer, aids or diabetes or anything, because of the big pharmas and their trillion $ industry which lives on pill pushing ! While you have people dying of hunger, you have big corporations paying millions of $ in bonuses to people who basically don't do much for the company other than their C title :/

It's ridiculous in any case to be going on the moon o rmars or whatever, the conditions there would not sustain life as we know it, besides, they are doing all this mostly for tourism, they want to develop space tourism in the future, yep, if you have $250,000 to spare for a ride in space that is, while people are starving to death down on earth.

Research ? Progress ? Nahhh, the governments want that trillion $ generating industry, it's tax money right there, the same reason why they want to legalize all drugs, disregarding the safety - why ? Because it's tax dollars...........

Everyone knows that we are past the point of return as far as saving this planet, so they can waste their money on finding E.T.s. and researching Mars and other planet, what good will it do anyway ? it only benefits the illuminati, the higher secret societies and classified research to cater to their interests and not for the better of the planet earth.

As far as migrating to another country, before people do that they should do proper research on the country they are migrating to - the language, the culture, statistical information, even better, travel there and live there temporarily to get a good idea. Unfortunately nobody can predict the future, and it also depends at what stage of your life you are migrating to another country, when you do it being young, it has its advantages over when you do it past the middle of your life or when you are at a "certain age".

I do not know about Australia, never been there, but from what I "heard" from people, they said it was very similar to Canada :D
Darkstar2
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,811
Likes Received8,293/3,826
Balance$202.65
Earned$12,380.66
Referrals1
Tasks38,065
Offers3,864

#11 by bensonfun » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:46

migrating to another country legally i sfine.. however you should be embracing the new place and ways instead of burning their flag and waving the one of the country you supposedly hate. in america we have twice had war to change our country .. we didnt run somewhere else and then try to destroy the new one. if the thousands of those young men rose up to change and fix their own country that would be admirable .. this is not. .. and then think of this ... who do you think the people they are running from will harrass then once they have no one there? they will be here too and these mass migrants will again run because they obviously refuse to stand up and fight ...
bensonfun
Member Since10 May 2007
Last Visit4 Dec 2018
Likes Given42
Likes Received31/19
Earned$2,645.29
Referrals6
Tasks192
Offers15,553

#12 by moneymakingways » Tue Dec 04, 2018 17:43

I want to go to Canada.
I am a graduate of the best university for metallurgical and materials engineering in Turkey.
I have more than 10 years of working experience in quality control management of metals.
I am sure i can find sth to do there.

In short i want to migrate to Canada but i am too lazy:)
The war between my love of snow versus my laziness continues every day. ^^
moneymakingways
Member Since20 Sep 2010
Last VisitToday
Likes Given182
Likes Received1,077/592

#13 by Krish2100 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 06:04

I'm all for responsible migration. That is migration that helps grow a countries economy.
Krish2100
Member Since20 Feb 2018
Last Visit5 Dec 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1
Balance$0.67
Earned$41.48
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers45

#14 by Nikorj » Wed Dec 05, 2018 09:06

There's something completely wrong with the mindset of the rich and established.

Danish national bank swindling for around $200 billion, CEO needs to retire and get's around $2 million (minus bonus) for leaving the post.

CEO says "We have not been good enough" while apologising and bowing shamefully, Not illegal, No jail time, everything is forgotten, Not something media talks much about, Best we forget everything.

A normal danish citizen swindles with tax money for around $55 million, Daily coverage by the press, Jail time 6-8 years, The Public is very angry on social media, everyone talks about it, No one remembers bank scandal.

In other words "EVERYTHING IS FINE"

No need to migrate, Same situation everywhere.
Nikorj
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given925
Likes Received1,031/635
Balance$219.60
Earned$1,276.68
Tasks116
Offers1,633
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Dec 13, 2018 10:34:38 EST