Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkHow to live to 100....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
How to live to 100....tasman1

Post Reply

#1 by tasman1 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 21:47

Avoid smoking tobacco [ rest of drugs ok :twisted: ]

Maintain a healthy weight [eat only one pig daily please :twisted: ]

Exercise regularly but not to much [ try to go to toilet only once a day :twisted: ]

Consume moderate amounts of alcohol [ 2 bottle 100% pure alcohol max :twisted: ]

No sex [ use harakiri at early stage :twisted:

Enjoy living extra 5 years
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,271
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given8,483
Likes Received9,217/4,492
Balance$4.81
Earned$3,703.19
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers17,990

#2 by sonyjmn » Sun Dec 02, 2018 00:41

No Alcohol

Avoid taking stress too much

Daily Laugh more and be happy

Daily try to do a new thing or learn new thing

Avoid medicines too

Try to help people who are in need (social service) in FREE

Think in a positive way ;)
sonyjmn
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
6,312
Member Since25 Sep 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,226
Likes Received3,952/2,337
Balance$40.17
Tasks49,908
Offers1,722

#3 by Darkstar2 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:28

Essentially all rubbish :) If you want to live to 100, it's basically the luck of the draw, you either have the genes or you don't. Some people smoke like chimneys, drink and are overweight and live to 100, whilst some people exercise, eat healthy, do not smoke, and die at 40. Who'd wanna live to be 100 in today's economy ;) One thing for sure, stay single, you'll add maybe 20-30 years more to your life :P
Darkstar2
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
9,683
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,902
Likes Received8,452/3,914
Balance$125.67
Earned$12,780.75
Referrals1
Tasks38,807
Offers4,157

#4 by tasman1 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 14:51

Darkstar2 wrote: Essentially all rubbish :) If you want to live to 100, it's basically the luck of the draw, you either have the genes or you don't. Some people smoke like chimneys, drink and are overweight and live to 100, whilst some people exercise, eat healthy, do not smoke, and die at 40. Who'd wanna live to be 100 in today's economy ;) One thing for sure, stay single, you'll add maybe 20-30 years more to your life :P



65 now , think wil last another 10 = to 75 = no good

but if I divorce = single, can add another 30 = living to 95 [ 65 now + ad 30 as single = 95 ] = excellent , think time is ripe for divorce

freedom here I come , time for smoke like chimney , eat like pig , drink ocean of alcohol , add a blonde , be grassed , stoned = real and good life
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,271
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given8,483
Likes Received9,217/4,492
Balance$4.81
Earned$3,703.19
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers17,990

#5 by dutch1898 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 14:58

Yep it is just a numbers game,if yours comes up,nothing will stop
the Grimm Reaper from calling on you. Do not worry about him
and live every day to the fullest. :thumbup: :thumbup:
dutch1898
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,078
Member Since2 Nov 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given851
Likes Received1,425/668
Balance$81.75
Earned$1,541.42
Referrals0
Tasks203
Offers7,081

#6 by tasman1 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 15:05

dutch1898 wrote: Yep it is just a numbers game,if yours comes up,nothing will stop
the Grimm Reaper from calling on you. Do not worry about him
and live every day to the fullest. :thumbup: :thumbup:



Bloody lottery , never won
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,271
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given8,483
Likes Received9,217/4,492
Balance$4.81
Earned$3,703.19
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers17,990

#7 by Darkstar2 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 20:29

tasman1 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote: Essentially all rubbish :) If you want to live to 100, it's basically the luck of the draw, you either have the genes or you don't. Some people smoke like chimneys, drink and are overweight and live to 100, whilst some people exercise, eat healthy, do not smoke, and die at 40. Who'd wanna live to be 100 in today's economy ;) One thing for sure, stay single, you'll add maybe 20-30 years more to your life :P



65 now , think wil last another 10 = to 75 = no good

but if I divorce = single, can add another 30 = living to 95 [ 65 now + ad 30 as single = 95 ] = excellent , think time is ripe for divorce

freedom here I come , time for smoke like chimney , eat like pig , drink ocean of alcohol , add a blonde , be grassed , stoned = real and good life

Not so fast, it's not that easy, divorce does not count, that actually shaves off another 20-30 years :P You would have to be single from the start. You can't have your cake and eat it :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
9,683
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,902
Likes Received8,452/3,914
Balance$125.67
Earned$12,780.75
Referrals1
Tasks38,807
Offers4,157

#8 by andy45mis » Sun Dec 09, 2018 23:52

don't want to live to 100.
andy45mis
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
77
Member Since2 Oct 2013
Last Visit23 Jan 2019
Likes Given253
Likes Received68/36
Balance$21.25
Earned$322.62
Referrals0
Tasks15
Offers464

#9 by Darkstar2 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 19:31

andy45mis wrote: don't want to live to 100.

Neither do I, I can't for the F of me imagine me living that much, not in this messed up society. What kind of quality of life do you get near those ages anyway, it's easy to say that some folks at those ages are doing ok, but still, healthy or not quality of life takes a big toll. I rather die with my full brain and capacity intact, whilst I am wiping my own arse and not someone else wiping it for me, in other words with my dignity. I'd love to die in my own home, peacefully, I'm not a fan of hospitals and prison (what people call old age homes). Luckily I have a long way to go, but time is flying :)
Darkstar2
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
9,683
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,902
Likes Received8,452/3,914
Balance$125.67
Earned$12,780.75
Referrals1
Tasks38,807
Offers4,157
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Feb 21, 2019 23:54:50 EST