Please wait...
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
wow

Locked

#1 by freelizard » Mon Jan 07, 2019 20:34

I completed a survey ... :shock:

yes this is sarcasm lol

:mrgreen:
freelizard
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
482
Member Since21 Jul 2010
Last Visit28 May 2019
Likes Given6
Likes Received209/135
Balance$155.57
Earned$2,753.24
Tasks18
Offers33,063

#2 by tasman1 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 20:45

freelizard wrote: I completed a survey ... :shock:

yes this is sarcasm lol

:mrgreen:



wow , lucky you , hope it was big one

just few small here today

80,772,884 07 Jan 2019 19:04 EST Complete Tap Research (Router Survey) $0.4000
80,771,921 07 Jan 2019 17:55 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #3704919) $1.3200
80,771,544 07 Jan 2019 17:28 EST Complete Sample Cube (Project #876257) $0.6400
80,770,942 07 Jan 2019 16:44 EST Complete YourSurveys (Project #14663979) $0.8000
80,770,283 07 Jan 2019 15:59 EST Complete YourSurveys (Project #14660807) $0.8000
80,769,706 07 Jan 2019 15:24 EST Complete YourSurveys (Project #14660771) $0.8000
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,921
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given9,060
Likes Received9,744/4,789
Balance$18.64
Earned$4,108.07
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,653

#3 by freelizard » Mon Jan 07, 2019 21:00

double wow .. I completed two surveys today ... :o

can somebody check if the sky is falling while I cower under the bed? :?



make that three now .. it's hard to complete while squished under the bed .. any news on the sky? :shock: :?
Last edited by freelizard » Mon Jan 07, 2019 21:27 » edited 1 time in total
freelizard
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
482
Member Since21 Jul 2010
Last Visit28 May 2019
Likes Given6
Likes Received209/135
Balance$155.57
Earned$2,753.24
Tasks18
Offers33,063

#4 by zegon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 21:30

im lucky 2day 2 ;

80,771,583 07 Jan 2019 17:30 EST Complete YourSurveys (Project #14656615) $0.5500

80,771,353 07 Jan 2019 17:16 EST Complete YourSurveys (Project #14661618) $0.3700

80,760,425 07 Jan 2019 09:49 EST Complete YourSurveys (Project #14658366) $0.4100
zegon
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
879
Member Since23 May 2015
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given179
Likes Received823/437
Balance$282.12
Earned$639.26
Referrals4
Offers2,823

#5 by freelizard » Mon Jan 07, 2019 21:42

what about the sky? the sky man , the sky ?

I'll be under the bed for now ... :?
freelizard
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
482
Member Since21 Jul 2010
Last Visit28 May 2019
Likes Given6
Likes Received209/135
Balance$155.57
Earned$2,753.24
Tasks18
Offers33,063

#6 by zegon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 22:02

freelizard wrote: what about the sky? the sky man , the sky ?

I'll be under the bed for now ... :?


The sky i SURVEY is 2 dark 2 c...
zegon
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
879
Member Since23 May 2015
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given179
Likes Received823/437
Balance$282.12
Earned$639.26
Referrals4
Offers2,823

#7 by tasman1 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 22:14

freelizard wrote: what about the sky? the sky man , the sky ?

I'll be under the bed for now ... :?



Sorry but sky is not falling , at this moment there is no sky in the sky , nothing , vanished , nada , lost
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,921
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given9,060
Likes Received9,744/4,789
Balance$18.64
Earned$4,108.07
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,653

#8 by freelizard » Mon Jan 07, 2019 22:20

hmmm between 2 dark to see and no sky at all ..

so one of you is possibly blind and the other is running out of air , fast

I'll be safe under my bed .. :?
freelizard
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
482
Member Since21 Jul 2010
Last Visit28 May 2019
Likes Given6
Likes Received209/135
Balance$155.57
Earned$2,753.24
Tasks18
Offers33,063

#9 by tasman1 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 22:46

freelizard wrote: hmmm between 2 dark to see and no sky at all ..

so one of you is possibly blind and the other is running out of air , fast

I'll be safe under my bed .. :?



try that , will not tell you what is lurking under your bed , hope you never find it , for me I preffer sky that is not in the sky
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,921
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given9,060
Likes Received9,744/4,789
Balance$18.64
Earned$4,108.07
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,653

#10 by freelizard » Mon Jan 07, 2019 23:06

tasman1 wrote:
freelizard wrote: hmmm between 2 dark to see and no sky at all ..

so one of you is possibly blind and the other is running out of air , fast

I'll be safe under my bed .. :?



try that , will not tell you what is lurking under your bed , hope you never find it , for me I preffer sky that is not in the sky

just me and the blonde under here ... all is well ... :mrgreen:
freelizard
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
482
Member Since21 Jul 2010
Last Visit28 May 2019
Likes Given6
Likes Received209/135
Balance$155.57
Earned$2,753.24
Tasks18
Offers33,063

#11 by Sarge25 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 16:35

The sky isn't falling in, it's full of pretty pink elephants. Look at the sky, dude. Look at it. It's magnificent.

....When you can tear yourself away from the blonde, that is. ;)
Sarge25
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
691
Member Since21 Feb 2015
Last Visit19 May 2019
Likes Given85
Likes Received397/242
Earned$1,062.58
Tasks3,185
Offers1,287

#12 by freelizard » Tue Jan 08, 2019 22:01

Sarge25 wrote: The sky isn't falling in, it's full of pretty pink elephants. Look at the sky, dude. Look at it. It's magnificent.

....When you can tear yourself away from the blonde, that is. ;)




that blonde sprung a leak .... pfffffffff :shock: :?
freelizard
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
482
Member Since21 Jul 2010
Last Visit28 May 2019
Likes Given6
Likes Received209/135
Balance$155.57
Earned$2,753.24
Tasks18
Offers33,063

#13 by Sarge25 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 22:33

freelizard wrote:
Sarge25 wrote: The sky isn't falling in, it's full of pretty pink elephants. Look at the sky, dude. Look at it. It's magnificent.

....When you can tear yourself away from the blonde, that is. ;)




that blonde sprung a leak .... pfffffffff :shock: :?

Now, I'm imagining her flying through the air as she deflates.... like when you let go of a blown up balloon. :lol:
Sarge25
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
691
Member Since21 Feb 2015
Last Visit19 May 2019
Likes Given85
Likes Received397/242
Earned$1,062.58
Tasks3,185
Offers1,287

#14 by freelizard » Tue Jan 08, 2019 22:49

Sarge25 wrote:
freelizard wrote:
Sarge25 wrote: The sky isn't falling in, it's full of pretty pink elephants. Look at the sky, dude. Look at it. It's magnificent.

....When you can tear yourself away from the blonde, that is. ;)




that blonde sprung a leak .... pfffffffff :shock: :?

Now, I'm imagining her flying through the air as she deflates.... like when you let go of a blown up balloon. :lol:

and making that high pitched whine as she flies around the room :shock: :lol:
freelizard
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
482
Member Since21 Jul 2010
Last Visit28 May 2019
Likes Given6
Likes Received209/135
Balance$155.57
Earned$2,753.24
Tasks18
Offers33,063

#15 by Sarge25 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 23:17

freelizard wrote:
Sarge25 wrote:
freelizard wrote:
Sarge25 wrote: The sky isn't falling in, it's full of pretty pink elephants. Look at the sky, dude. Look at it. It's magnificent.

....When you can tear yourself away from the blonde, that is. ;)




that blonde sprung a leak .... pfffffffff :shock: :?

Now, I'm imagining her flying through the air as she deflates.... like when you let go of a blown up balloon. :lol:

and making that high pitched whine as she flies around the room :shock: :lol:

You best get your bicycle pump out and resuscitate her. ;)
Sarge25
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
691
Member Since21 Feb 2015
Last Visit19 May 2019
Likes Given85
Likes Received397/242
Earned$1,062.58
Tasks3,185
Offers1,287

#16 by freelizard » Tue Jan 08, 2019 23:45

Sarge25 wrote:
freelizard wrote:
Sarge25 wrote:
freelizard wrote:
Sarge25 wrote: The sky isn't falling in, it's full of pretty pink elephants. Look at the sky, dude. Look at it. It's magnificent.

....When you can tear yourself away from the blonde, that is. ;)




that blonde sprung a leak .... pfffffffff :shock: :?

Now, I'm imagining her flying through the air as she deflates.... like when you let go of a blown up balloon. :lol:

and making that high pitched whine as she flies around the room :shock: :lol:

You best get your bicycle pump out and resuscitate her. ;)


... pump and resuscitate ... is that what they're calling it these days ? ;)
freelizard
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
482
Member Since21 Jul 2010
Last Visit28 May 2019
Likes Given6
Likes Received209/135
Balance$155.57
Earned$2,753.24
Tasks18
Offers33,063

#17 by Sarge25 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:12

freelizard wrote:
Sarge25 wrote:
freelizard wrote:
Sarge25 wrote:
freelizard wrote:
Sarge25 wrote: The sky isn't falling in, it's full of pretty pink elephants. Look at the sky, dude. Look at it. It's magnificent.

....When you can tear yourself away from the blonde, that is. ;)




that blonde sprung a leak .... pfffffffff :shock: :?

Now, I'm imagining her flying through the air as she deflates.... like when you let go of a blown up balloon. :lol:

and making that high pitched whine as she flies around the room :shock: :lol:

You best get your bicycle pump out and resuscitate her. ;)


... pump and resuscitate ... is that what they're calling it these days ? ;)

:lol: I'm keeping quiet. :silent:
Sarge25
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
691
Member Since21 Feb 2015
Last Visit19 May 2019
Likes Given85
Likes Received397/242
Earned$1,062.58
Tasks3,185
Offers1,287
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jun 16, 2019 05:05:48 EST