Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkReversals
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Reversals

Locked

#1 by Prawnstardj » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:17

It only 14 days into the month and i just a notification for my 3rd debit
Prawnstardj
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
45
Member Since29 Jan 2018
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4
Likes Received25/16
Referrals1
Tasks77
Offers983

#2 by Darkstar2 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 13:06

Prawnstardj wrote: It only 14 days into the month and i just a notification for my 3rd debit

I got 2 only today ! - Spoke too soon after this morning I said I did not get reversals in 2 months, and got surprised this morning with 2. Though the ratio of extremely low compared to the hundreds of surveys, I am considering taking action by recording all my survey sessions and tagging the project #'s, this way it would be easy to contest fraudulent reversals and expose any fraudulent market researcher reversing without cause. I can understand if sometimes they might reverse if you accidentally have taken the survey more than once without your knowledge, but otherwise if you answered honestly and took the time (did not rush, etc) there is no valid reason for reversals. They may sometimes deem that your results are suspicious and cannot be used. A video recording would prove beyond that that you were genuine, it may help, though may not eliminate reversals. When reversals are tiny amounts it's ok but sometimes they are for larger amounts.
Darkstar2
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
10,237
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,223
Likes Received8,854/4,151
Balance$33.64
Earned$13,279.50
Referrals1
Tasks40,266
Offers4,531

#3 by jjohnson777 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 13:23

I got one from one my downline today too. It rarely happens plus to my downline dying. Those left are dependable.
jjohnson777
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,516
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given300
Likes Received748/454
Balance$10.79
Earned$8,523.53
Referrals96
Tasks0
Offers6,122

#4 by Sarge25 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 18:54

Yeah, they really suck.

It's obvious most of the time when you've done everything correctly that those who want the information are getting it and saving it and then putting in some kind of false reasoning to have the amount debited simply 'cause they want your information for nothing.

EDIT: I've also upped my game with survey taking again lately and am just wondering how long it'll be before a reversal comes my way. :?
Sarge25
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
691
Member Since21 Feb 2015
Last Visit19 May 2019
Likes Given85
Likes Received397/242
Earned$1,062.58
Tasks3,185
Offers1,287

#5 by Sarge25 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 18:57

jjohnson777 wrote: I got one from one my downline today too. It rarely happens plus to my downline dying. Those left are dependable.

That doesn't surprise me at all, I imagine a lot of peoples are dying 'cause the earning here is not what it used to be. There just isn't that much of an initiative to come back here and earn as much as other places, for me personally anyway.
Sarge25
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
691
Member Since21 Feb 2015
Last Visit19 May 2019
Likes Given85
Likes Received397/242
Earned$1,062.58
Tasks3,185
Offers1,287

#6 by SanjanaRam6 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 19:58

I am not being able to do survey or perform task to earn
SanjanaRam6
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1
Member Since8 Jan 2019
Last Visit14 Jan 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received0
Balance$0.00
Earned$0.00
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers0

#7 by Darkstar2 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 22:53

Sarge25 wrote: Yeah, they really suck.

It's obvious most of the time when you've done everything correctly that those who want the information are getting it and saving it and then putting in some kind of false reasoning to have the amount debited simply 'cause they want your information for nothing.

EDIT: I've also upped my game with survey taking again lately and am just wondering how long it'll be before a reversal comes my way. :?

It's not a question of IF, but WHEN, the more surveys you complete, you WILL eventually get reversals - The percentage of which should be very small, but it will happen, when you are completing hundreds of them in a month there is bound to be a few I've had 2 only since November, I've had months of survey taking without a single one. Though they seem to be increasing year by year, and I've heard people get reversals for surveys they took 6 months ago.
Darkstar2
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
10,237
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,223
Likes Received8,854/4,151
Balance$33.64
Earned$13,279.50
Referrals1
Tasks40,266
Offers4,531

#8 by Sarge25 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:23

Darkstar2 wrote:
Sarge25 wrote: Yeah, they really suck.

It's obvious most of the time when you've done everything correctly that those who want the information are getting it and saving it and then putting in some kind of false reasoning to have the amount debited simply 'cause they want your information for nothing.

EDIT: I've also upped my game with survey taking again lately and am just wondering how long it'll be before a reversal comes my way. :?

It's not a question of IF, but WHEN, the more surveys you complete, you WILL eventually get reversals - The percentage of which should be very small, but it will happen, when you are completing hundreds of them in a month there is bound to be a few I've had 2 only since November, I've had months of survey taking without a single one. Though they seem to be increasing year by year, and I've heard people get reversals for surveys they took 6 months ago.

Ah I know Darkstar2, I've had many to date since joining. No mention there from me of "if" it happens as I know it's a sure thing to happen hence my wondering of how long it'll be before one comes my way after starting up surveys regularly again this year.

Goodluck Darkstar2, hope you don't get too many more of those! :)
Sarge25
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
691
Member Since21 Feb 2015
Last Visit19 May 2019
Likes Given85
Likes Received397/242
Earned$1,062.58
Tasks3,185
Offers1,287

#9 by valerie » Tue Jan 15, 2019 15:43

Maybe start a topic related to reversal ratio.

For example, after this month has ended, a topic where members can post how many surveys
they did in Jan. and how many surveys reversed in Jan. Then next month a new topic of the
same thing. It would be kind of interesting to note the percentages each month and see if
there is some sort of definitive reversals going on.
valerie
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
16,150
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given2,982
Likes Received15,479/5,768

#10 by jjohnson777 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 20:35

One my Chinese downline been earning $5-10 a day from surveys which is more than average person in China would earn daily. I get 1-2 reversals a month from my downline which is less than one percent of them. Which is nice as I not earning from task from them any more.
jjohnson777
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,516
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given300
Likes Received748/454
Balance$10.79
Earned$8,523.53
Referrals96
Tasks0
Offers6,122

#11 by tasman1 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 20:41

None in last 30 day but hope for few in Feb , just to have avg number of reversal :mrgreen:
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,921
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given9,060
Likes Received9,744/4,789
Balance$18.64
Earned$4,108.07
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,653

#12 by Prawnstardj » Wed Jan 16, 2019 14:33

Just got another debit today
Prawnstardj
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
45
Member Since29 Jan 2018
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4
Likes Received25/16
Referrals1
Tasks77
Offers983

#13 by wendymarais » Fri Jan 18, 2019 13:22

Touch wood I haven't had any debits in a long time....

Received a credit.... :D

Sent on Mon Jan 14, 2019 at 16:10 EST
Missing Survey Credited - You have now been credited $1.35 for the CINT Project #279790 that you started on 19 Sep 2018 but did not credit at the time.
wendymarais
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
137
Member Since16 Nov 2015
Last Visit14 Jun 2019
Likes Given456
Likes Received160/80
Tasks55
Offers862

#14 by Prawnstardj » Fri Jan 18, 2019 19:17

wendymarais wrote: Touch wood I haven't had any debits in a long time....

Received a credit.... :D

Sent on Mon Jan 14, 2019 at 16:10 EST
Missing Survey Credited - You have now been credited $1.35 for the CINT Project #279790 that you started on 19 Sep 2018 but did not credit at the time.

Lucky you :clap:
Prawnstardj
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
45
Member Since29 Jan 2018
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4
Likes Received25/16
Referrals1
Tasks77
Offers983
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jun 16, 2019 04:32:54 EST