Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkCLARIFICATION.....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
CLARIFICATION.....tasman1

#1 by tasman1 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 17:44

CLARIFICATION

Just to CLARIFY our work here at CS or any site around

Some folks think that money here is free and we must be thankful for that

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Wrong , nothing in this world is free , if we earn here that means that we WORK here, o yes , and we work very , very hard for every cent , long hours work for few cent or if we are lucky for few dollars
Nobody can tell me I get money for free here and must be thankful for that , NOBODY , I work for what I earn , hard , long hours , like idiot

And if I get from time to time frustrated or angry it is my way and my right
tasman1
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,104
Likes Received9,792/4,818
Balance$51.76
Earned$4,141.19
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,705

#2 by chrisgl25 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 18:08

Amen :clap:
chrisgl25
Member Since19 Jan 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given37
Likes Received161/103
Balance$18.26
Referrals0

#3 by valerie » Sat Feb 09, 2019 18:32

Well if nothing is free, then there are no rights.
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,985
Likes Received15,509/5,787

#4 by rajukurup » Sat Feb 09, 2019 20:13

tasman1 wrote: CLARIFICATION

Wrong , nothing in this world is free , if we earn here that means that we WORK here, o yes , and we work very , very hard for every cent , long hours work for few cent or if we are lucky for few dollars
Nobody can tell me I get money for free here and must be thankful for that , NOBODY , I work for what I earn , hard , long hours , like idiot

Why have you changed your attitude tasman1 ? 2 years back you were not like this.When people used to complain clicksense for low earnings or disqualifications you used to say that we are working here for free. We are not working here like idiots .clicksense is the best online site .I am working here only as a part time job and it has given me only profits.I am extremely happy with what I have earned and will never criticize it even if I quit it for any reason.You are more senior and older than me and I do respect you ;but feel frustrated due to your change of attitude
Last edited by rajukurup » Sat Feb 09, 2019 21:18 » edited 1 time in total
rajukurup
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,000
Likes Received3,153/1,311
Tasks3,145
Offers4,901

#5 by Arvind9 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 06:45

7 years here you still frustrated or angry still inexperienced you would be disqualified anywhere,try a premature retirement
Arvind9
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given762
Likes Received782/554

#6 by Sarge25 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 18:58

He's allowed to feel what he feels.

His feelings or views are allowed to change towards anything in life, be it surveys or Clixsense as a whole.

If one man's feelings and views changing towards this site frustrates you then that is with respect, your problem... not his. You might love Clixsense, but it doesn't mean he has to or that his outlook on the site can't change from how he used to feel about it.
Sarge25
Member Since21 Feb 2015
Last Visit19 May 2019
Likes Given85
Likes Received397/242
Earned$1,062.58
Tasks3,185
Offers1,287

#7 by tasman1 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 16:06

Sarge25 wrote: He's allowed to feel what he feels.

His feelings or views are allowed to change towards anything in life, be it surveys or Clixsense as a whole.

If one man's feelings and views changing towards this site frustrates you then that is with respect, your problem... not his. You might love Clixsense, but it doesn't mean he has to or that his outlook on the site can't change from how he used to feel about it.

Wise Words that some will never understand
tasman1
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,104
Balance$51.76
Earned$4,141.19
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,705

#8 by DannyChiarelli » Mon Feb 11, 2019 17:35

:shock:

I got a forum warning for saying ClixSense is not "A FREE way to earn money".

Like many,
It cost me almost $600 in one way or another, from all GPT's last year just to get the money I can actually use.

Some of which is still tied up until a dominant payment processor comes up...
Last edited by DannyChiarelli » Mon Feb 11, 2019 17:41 » edited 1 time in total
DannyChiarelli
Member Since4 Aug 2016
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3
Likes Received539/377
Balance$39.19
Earned$1,395.00
Referrals0
Tasks181
Offers26,628

#9 by tasman1 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 18:08

DannyChiarelli wrote: :shock:

I got a forum warning for saying ClixSense is not "A FREE way to earn money".

Like many,
It cost me almost $600 in one way or another, from all GPT's last year just to get the money I can actually use.

Some of which is still tied up until a dominant payment processor comes up...

I did never have a problem with CS, but many time did have a prob with payment processor , but that is a different story

Hi Danny
tasman1
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,104
Balance$51.76
Earned$4,141.19
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,705

#10 by valerie » Tue Feb 12, 2019 09:11

ClixSense IS absolutely a free way to earn. I don't know how anyone could think
otherwise.

Many programs online cost money to join and often a monthly fee. Even many
GPT's have levels in which it cost money at each level and/or monthly/yearly fees.

ClixSense does not have a fee. It cost nothing. In addition, no one is charged
to work here and there is not a time clock to punch.

Members can leave any time, not forced to do anything. The only possible way
to lose earnings here is to become inactive for 90 days whilst leaving a balance.

ClixSense is a free to earn program in which members can try to earn some
extra money if they want to.
valerie
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,985
Likes Received15,509/5,787

#11 by rajukurup » Tue Feb 12, 2019 09:42

valerie wrote: ClixSense IS absolutely a free way to earn. I don't know how anyone could think
otherwise.

Many programs online cost money to join and often a monthly fee. Even many
GPT's have levels in which it cost money at each level and/or monthly/yearly fees.

ClixSense does not have a fee. It cost nothing. In addition, no one is charged
to work here and there is not a time clock to punch.

Members can leave any time, not forced to do anything. The only possible way
to lose earnings here is to become inactive for 90 days whilst leaving a balance.

ClixSense is a free to earn program in which members can try to earn some
extra money if they want to.

This is a wise statement from an experienced wise person .Members should value this reply and never hate clicksense during low earnings.
rajukurup
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,000
Tasks3,145
Offers4,901

#12 by Arvind9 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 13:03

Everyday you put up data of your earnings and also encourage others to try harder,and why not it's good to feel proud of your achievements but it even surprises me what is changed so much that you fell so down,you know the beginning of the year is a bit slow but it becomes better,I like your spirit don't let it go down
Arvind9
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given762
Likes Received782/554

#13 by tasman1 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 15:53

Free money is not same as free way to earn ,,,, I talk about free money , some here talk free way to earn
tasman1
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,104
Balance$51.76
Earned$4,141.19
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,705

#14 by tasman1 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 16:05

Arvind9 wrote:

Everyday you put up data of your earnings and also encourage others to try harder,and why not it's good to feel proud of your achievements but it even surprises me what is changed so much that you fell so down,you know the beginning of the year is a bit slow but it becomes better,I like your spirit don't let it go down

Why do you think that I feel down ?????? , it is just a talk what one person have right and what is FREE MONEY and what is FREE WAY TO EARN

Again , I do not feel down and did not have any problem with CS ever ,,,,,,, with some payment processors yes , with CS no

But it looks people do not understand my english so I will stop posting now , this is LAST poost
tasman1
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,104
Balance$51.76
Earned$4,141.19
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,705

#15 by Arvind9 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 16:18

So then what makes a person more frustrated and angry
Arvind9
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given762
Likes Received782/554

#16 by suraraj » Tue Feb 12, 2019 22:37

tasman1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote:

Why do you think that I feel down ?????? , it is just a talk what one person have right and what is FREE MONEY and what is FREE WAY TO EARN

Again , I do not feel down and did not have any problem with CS ever ,,,,,,, with some payment processors yes , with CS no

But it looks people do not understand my english so I will stop posting now , this is LAST poost

There are people who never understand others. But we have to accept it as a fact and move on. we have to adjust.
suraraj
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4
Likes Received107/77

#17 by rpdesign » Wed Feb 13, 2019 07:08

oh come on ! DHL to this drunkard old man a free blonde and he will cheer up easily ... plus a carton of Moet Chandon :thumbup:
rpdesign
Member Since20 Jul 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given341
Likes Received941/527
Earned$3,321.81

#18 by Nikorj » Wed Feb 13, 2019 07:31

What can i say!!

If you spend time earning your money, I wouldn't call it free.

Our pay might very well be lower than one who works for Amazon!, But it's still work (below soupmachine-repairman :D )

Just get it out of the system Tas!!, I'm biting my own tongue for not making an angry rant about (my nightmare February earnings)

Give me your address, And i will promptly send you Danish blonde (high value) :mrgreen:
Nikorj
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,096
Likes Received1,182/745
Balance$422.70
Earned$1,479.78
Tasks116
Offers1,863

#19 by Krish2100 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 08:02

Can get very frustrating at times...i agree with OP's sentiment
Krish2100
Member Since20 Feb 2018
Last Visit12 Jun 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received5/4
Balance$19.12
Earned$59.94
Referrals0
Tasks0
Offers67

#20 by rajukurup » Wed Feb 13, 2019 09:24

tasman1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote:

Why Tasman you are speaking in a childish manner ? Aravind9 has given a positive comment but you responded negatively . You are here for long 7 years and know clicksense very well. During my begining years I have seen you criticizing people who had negative attitude to clicksense. But it is not fair to change attitude when earnings change.That means you have no trust in clicksense. With your hardwork and dedication you have earned decently here.your work is an inspiration here but only thing is that you do not take criticism positively.Be positive and should post inspiring others. Members like Suraraj are new here and do not know how you were towards clicksense in the begining. Had he been earlier he would not support your attitude and would have corrected you.
A year back also you said bye to all folks here and said you will never return to clicksense but came back.In same way you'll post again bcoz you cannot deny the enormous benefits clicksense has provided.You are a nice member and you'll earn huge amount here. Be always positive.Here no one has hurt you.Just as you criticized others you'll also have to face them. No man is completely perfect. In the early years I too had negative attitude towrds clicksense but some members including you corrected me and I earned an awesome amount here. Be posutive, be happy and make others happy,
Last edited by rajukurup » Wed Feb 13, 2019 09:27 » edited 1 time in total
rajukurup
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,000
Tasks3,145
Offers4,901
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jun 24, 2019 13:14:08 EST