Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkOur bitcoin baby is back
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Our bitcoin baby is back

Post Reply

#1 by sweetpie3000 » Wed May 15, 2019 17:22

The sleeping giant bitcoin is back :lol: :D :lol: :kitty:
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,462
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit19 May 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received400/273

#2 by dutch1898 » Wed May 15, 2019 19:34

Are Bitcoins backed by real assets?
dutch1898
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,112
Member Since2 Nov 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given870
Likes Received1,469/694
Balance$28.72
Earned$1,627.55
Referrals0
Tasks203
Offers7,509

#3 by jjohnson777 » Wed May 15, 2019 19:35

And just like that DB is back after 5 month break. I missed you to be honest. Never thought I ever say that.
jjohnson777
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,515
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given300
Likes Received748/454
Balance$0.01
Earned$8,497.34
Referrals111
Tasks0
Offers6,105

#4 by sweetpie3000 » Wed May 15, 2019 23:48

jjohnson777 wrote: And just like that DB is back after 5 month break. I missed you to be honest. Never thought I ever say that.


I am too busy collecting bitcoin and take online surveys
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,462
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit19 May 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received400/273

#5 by sweetpie3000 » Wed May 15, 2019 23:50

dutch1898 wrote: Are Bitcoins backed by real assets?


You should put some money on bitcoin a couple months ago. It was 3500. Now it is over 8200


Remember invest you can afford to lose.
sweetpie3000
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,462
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit19 May 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received400/273

#6 by Arvind9 » Thu May 16, 2019 07:59

One bitcoin making site has got contest to win Lamborghini by christmas give it a try
Arvind9
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,417
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given712
Likes Received733/517

#7 by jjohnson777 » Thu May 16, 2019 08:27

Arvind9 wrote: One bitcoin making site has got contest to win Lamborghini by christmas give it a try

Or can ask for $200,000 cash instead of the Lamborghini.

The lucky winner will win a Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2 with delivery to the USA. If the winner wants the car in any other country, they will need to pay the excess shipping costs and any applicable taxes or fees. The winner can also opt to receive US$200,000 in lieu of the car, paid in bitcoins using the exchange rate after the lottery drawing has been done.
jjohnson777
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,515
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given300
Likes Received748/454
Balance$0.01
Earned$8,497.34
Referrals111
Tasks0
Offers6,105

#8 by Emrankhn » Thu May 16, 2019 11:26

jjohnson777 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: One bitcoin making site has got contest to win Lamborghini by christmas give it a try

Or can ask for $200,000 cash instead of the Lamborghini.

The lucky winner will win a Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2 with delivery to the USA. If the winner wants the car in any other country, they will need to pay the excess shipping costs and any applicable taxes or fees. The winner can also opt to receive US$200,000 in lieu of the car, paid in bitcoins using the exchange rate after the lottery drawing has been done.[/quote

Is it bitcoins legal in india...?
Emrankhn
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
12
Member Since23 Apr 2019
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3
Likes Received5/3
Balance$8.62
Earned$8.62
Referrals1
Tasks2
Offers21

#9 by tasman1 » Thu May 16, 2019 23:05

Yes , back down to hell


$ 7,253.01......................down over 1000.00 in 60 min
Just now
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,783
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given8,953
Likes Received9,634/4,721
Balance$23.10
Earned$4,030.10
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,535

#10 by tasman1 » Thu May 16, 2019 23:07

just another min latter , down another200.00 buck


$ 7,066.92
Just now
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,783
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given8,953
Likes Received9,634/4,721
Balance$23.10
Earned$4,030.10
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,535

#11 by tasman1 » Thu May 16, 2019 23:09

65 second latter , down another 120.00


$ 6,949.45
Just now
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,783
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given8,953
Likes Received9,634/4,721
Balance$23.10
Earned$4,030.10
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,535

#12 by tasman1 » Thu May 16, 2019 23:12

70 second latter, loss another 300.00


$ 6,679.96
Just now



ok ,,,, once it cost 1cent maybe I will buy 1 bitcoin
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,783
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given8,953
Likes Received9,634/4,721
Balance$23.10
Earned$4,030.10
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,535

#13 by Darkstar2 » Thu May 16, 2019 23:49

tasman1 wrote: 70 second latter, loss another 300.00


$ 6,679.96
Just now



ok ,,,, once it cost 1cent maybe I will buy 1 bitcoin

I came very close to being rich / wealthy - Back in the years where bitcoin was at $8, I came very close to buying a couple of thousands worth - INSTEAD I was lured to invest in an HYIP (GeniusFunds) :/ I did not know much about HYIP scams in those years and lost it. Had I put that money on Bitcoin as originally intended, I would have been 7 figure richer today.

Bitcoin is extremely volatile now, not worth it, people still do not learn their lesson - BTC is headed for another big crash before going back up - you are safer with the actual market which is volatile but is on a growing trend, where BTC is not backed, not regulated, and basically that, VIRTUAL currency, so yeah have fun gambling with your money, had I made the fortune in BTC in those days I would have withdrawn my principal + maybe 75%-80%.
Darkstar2
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
10,094
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,129
Likes Received8,769/4,090
Balance$83.52
Earned$13,209.11
Referrals1
Tasks40,144
Offers4,444

#14 by tasman1 » Fri May 17, 2019 00:04

Yep , bitcoin is very volatile , to much for me , here is what happen today




Bitcoin sheds more than $1,500 in less than 2 hours; Longs worth $207 million liquidated on BitMEX



Bitcoin’s rally had everyone surprised but also pushed all the bulls out of the closet. The rally was a sharp parabolic rise and too good to be true, hence a lot of the traders waited for a healthy correction. Bitcoin dropped by more than $1,500 in less than 2 hours.

The correction phase, at the time of writing, was still underway and the prices have dipped as low as $6,192. The market cap of Bitcoin, as seen on CoinMarketCap was at $128 billion.
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,783
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given8,953
Likes Received9,634/4,721
Balance$23.10
Earned$4,030.10
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,535

#15 by jjohnson777 » Fri May 17, 2019 03:34

The smart people do like me sell bitcoin every few days. When goes up I just earn few extra dollars weekly. Yes I lose out on making more but it better for my health the way I do it. I make more off the few bitcoin sites I promoted than I make here. I happy now I promoted the bitcoin sites now. I used to make more here back when this site had ptc ads.
jjohnson777
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,515
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given300
Likes Received748/454
Balance$0.01
Earned$8,497.34
Referrals111
Tasks0
Offers6,105

#16 by Nikorj » Fri May 17, 2019 03:58

I'm personally dissapointed about what bitcoin has become.

Had hoped it might could be a method of avoiding expensive transfer fees (Especially banks's and other money sharks), And what did it turn out to be??

Nothing but a pump and dump scheme, Why does greed have to destroy everything??.


A currency that volatile can't be taken seriously, So now it's just an investment scheme where a few get's rich and others have to sell their house and everything they own when they lose.

No thank's ('m out).
Nikorj
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,355
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,071
Likes Received1,160/730
Balance$392.24
Earned$1,449.32
Tasks116
Offers1,826

#17 by jjohnson777 » Fri May 17, 2019 04:13

I only get free bitcoin from bitcoin faucet sites promoted over past 4 or 5 years. Happy now promoted them they make me more than ptc and gpt sites promoted. That was not true at time started promoting them.
jjohnson777
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,515
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given300
Likes Received748/454
Balance$0.01
Earned$8,497.34
Referrals111
Tasks0
Offers6,105

#18 by tasman1 » Fri May 17, 2019 04:19

Nikorj wrote: I'm personally dissapointed about what bitcoin has become.

Had hoped it might could be a method of avoiding expensive transfer fees (Especially banks's and other money sharks), And what did it turn out to be??

Nothing but a pump and dump scheme, Why does greed have to destroy everything??.


A currency that volatile can't be taken seriously, So now it's just an investment scheme where a few get's rich and others have to sell their house and everything they own when they lose.

No thank's ('m out).



Yes you are right , it is just pump and dump

I invested in bitcoin 250.00 , 2 month ago at 4400.00 and no plan to sell it . It was above 8200.00 last few day , 7200.00 now, still in profit , still not selling , profit is big in % but not in dollar investment , to small so I let it stay , maybe in future bitcoin will go higher , to 20 or 30k if not no drama , can afford 250.00 loss [ that is only 500 surveys here :mrgreen: ]
tasman1
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
8,783
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given8,953
Likes Received9,634/4,721
Balance$23.10
Earned$4,030.10
Referrals0
Tasks11,891
Offers18,535

#19 by Arvind9 » Fri May 17, 2019 04:40

You dont want Lamborghini :lol:
Arvind9
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,417
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given712
Likes Received733/517

#20 by Nikorj » Fri May 17, 2019 04:41

tasman1 wrote:
Nikorj wrote: I'm personally dissapointed about what bitcoin has become.

Had hoped it might could be a method of avoiding expensive transfer fees (Especially banks's and other money sharks), And what did it turn out to be??

Nothing but a pump and dump scheme, Why does greed have to destroy everything??.


A currency that volatile can't be taken seriously, So now it's just an investment scheme where a few get's rich and others have to sell their house and everything they own when they lose.

No thank's ('m out).



Yes you are right , it is just pump and dump

I invested in bitcoin 250.00 , 2 month ago at 4400.00 and no plan to sell it . It was above 8200.00 last few day , 7200.00 now, still in profit , still not selling , profit is big in % but not in dollar investment , to small so I let it stay , maybe in future bitcoin will go higher , to 20 or 30k if not no drama , can afford 250.00 loss [ that is only 500 surveys here :mrgreen: ]


:thumbup: Good to hear Tasman!!!. Just be careful, OK!!

Made a few K on it myself, But are not interested in participating in it anymore.
Nikorj
Posts
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies
1,355
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,071
Likes Received1,160/730
Balance$392.24
Earned$1,449.32
Tasks116
Offers1,826
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: May 23, 2019 22:18:03 EST