I really enjoy hearing about others life style. No matter how much money you have,
life is too short to enjoy all the world and all the people within it.
What did you do this week?
This is what I did:
1. One day I had a doctors appointment. It was the first time my going to my new primary
care physician. This is because I moved from one State to another State. Some new prescriptions.
Several other doctor appointments made.
2. Washed and waxed my suv. No, I don't take it to auto car washes. I wash it myself and it had not
been washed in many months. It's sparkling now. haha!
3. Went to Walmart a couple of times this past week. I had to take a gallon of paint back that I
did not need.
4. Mowed the yard. I use a reel mower. It's a good work out but not difficult. The weather is
hot now and I start sweating within 5 minutes of mowing. I try to mow early in the morning before
it gets so extremely hot.
5. I painted my deck. It was red and I painted it gray. It took me all day and I do mean all day.
It sure looks a lot nicer tho.
6. Bo was 6 yesterday. I bought him a little stuffed lion. He chewed it's eyeballs out and some
of the lions mane is all over the living room floor. Bo is a Maltese that weighs about 7 or 8 pounds.
7. Bought some squash from a man selling veggies. I bought some zucchini to make zucchini
bread. I could have bought it cheaper in the store.
8. Watched tv as usual at night. Work on jigsaw puzzles while I watch tv. Watched some old
episodes of Little House On The Prairie. Watched some stupid movies. Wanting to watch the
movie 'The Professor and The Madman' that is listed for rent on Amazon. That might be something
for this coming week.
9. Tuesday is trash pick up day. Every Tuesday I open the door so Bo can stand at the full
length glass storm door and bark at the Trash Truck and the men that pick it up.