You clearly can have your own opinion, but when someone replies to you and takes the time out of their day, then why jump all over them? But that is my opinion...(or did I misunderstand your reply)?
Here is what I think..
When I have free time out of my day, I jump online to make a little free money for myself. Yep I call it free money. But that is just me and that is how I see it. It does not mean others will not see it the same way and that is ok as well.
If I have a problem with an offer..
I post it in the forum
I then contact the vendor (80% of the time I got paid) the other 20% could have just been my fault. I don't know.
I had to contact CS I think 2 times and I was helped asap.
I have no clue why you would not get paid for a video, but I do know I had to turn my pop up blocker off to view the videos I watched correctly and get paid. Some videos I had to click on their FB page.
Post your offers that are not paying, maybe, just maybe someone else is having the same issue.
What is the offer and who is it thru?
No one is forcing you to do CS, offers, task, anything, so what contract? I am sorry I don't understand that part of your post.
Because I said the word FREE in my post, this does not mean I do not support CS members. I try to help members when ever I do have a FREE moment here and there, when I can!
You said that to Val and she is always posting something to help out members of CS. She spends alot of time typing out tips on what to do and not to do. Val is VERY SUPPORTIVE MEMBER OF CLIXSENSE..
Under Val's name you will see her number amount of post, click on that and go thru her post when you have time and you can see what she does for this forum and for CS members..