ClixSense Logo
Sign In
Username
Password
Sign Up For Free!
Sign UpGamesClixAddonHelpdeskFAQAnnouncementsMy TicketsSubmit a TicketClixResearch
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
ClixSenseNews and UpdatesMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsFeature RequestsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkSupport CenterGeneral SupportPayment Processor SupportBug reportsInternationalSpanishPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies

Most Creative Ads Contest » Post #10

Today, 19:14 in General Talk

Oh thank you thank you thank you.....

I couldn't have done it without my remarkable online family of friends,
my loving dog Bo, my extreme intelligence, and my free samples of
laxative based energy tablets! :P

Funday Sunday! » Post #2

Today, 14:22 in General Talk

The Bangles - Manic Monday - YouTube

PS. they say Prince wrote it

Question on answering surveys » Post #5

Today, 07:06 in General Talk

sprite1950 wrote: I am 65 years old but have legal custody of my 9 year old granddaughter. Some surveys ask if we are the parent of children of a certain age but if I put yes it looks like I am being dishonest as someone of my age is unlikely to have a young child. I am in effect her parent as I am bringing her up. Some surveys ask if we have children in the household of a certain age so I can answer that easily. What would you say to being a parent?

You say yes. It doesn't matter how old you are. If you are the legal guardian, you
are the parent.

My grandparents adopted me. They were my legal parents. I can't even get a copy
of my original birth certificate. It has my grandparents as my mother and father on
my birth certificate.

Quoias and sick Australia » Post #5

Yesterday, 19:40 in General Talk

I think I'd be doing google searches for free guidance in learning electronics repair.

paymet » Post #2

Yesterday, 08:46 in Payment Processor Support

You have to wait til it is processed.

Target stock plunges as 1 million boycott » Post #6

Fri Apr 29, 2016 20:53 in General Talk

I don't know about that because in reality, Target isn't the greatest cookie on the block.

Amazon sure chose a good name years ago because they are rising above everything in
the online shopping arena.

Offline, Target really isn't as good or as low price as Walmart. Probably more importantly
is that Target isn't any where near as wide spread as Walmart and I really don't have any
idea of real stats. I just know that they won't open a Target store any where unless it is
a considerably large city.

So, who knows.

Free Coffee for the Entire Year! » Post #15

Fri Apr 29, 2016 19:55 in General Talk

jjohnson777 wrote: It not a lie you could earn enough on this site (in USA) to pay for your coffee for entire year.

By doing:
100 clicks a day on ptc (in USA could do 500 a day easily)
20 clixgrids a day
2 offers a day or 10 tasks a day (you could do much more) I made $5 yesterday on surveys at another site never had luck here waste few hours get disqualified on bulk. At that other site I usually get disqualified instant or in first minute. At this site it towards the end. I in 4-5 sites offer surveys find which like best stick to it. It easy in USA on offers usually few videos can watch. On tasks side every $50 worth do get $5 bonus one my downline does this few times a year.
visit forum daily

You can easily make $20-40 yearly just off checklist bonus.

My friend has full time job yet he manages earn $5 daily here and at a bux site. I could too but I only do the sites few hours daily while first waking up than late at night when trying to get tired enough to sleep I run my main income makers rest of day. This way instead of wasting hours on games or Netflix I making money can use to advertise. Both waste of time but one I use to productive means.

I might try this idea. free coffee for year, free donuts for year, free pizza for year, free chocolate for year, etc, etc. Get nice graphics made and advertise in non paid to sites. Key is explain how step by step.

Yep, you got the hint.

Prince AIDS Shocker » Post #9

Fri Apr 29, 2016 13:03 in General Talk

@Micshad yeah all those old enquirer papers and the like, have always made tons
of money selling the papers by printing bazaar and mostly untruthful content. I've
known people that love reading those. Had an aunt and I remember she use to buy
every issue and I think she even subscribed to several of them. Perhaps some of
the bazaar made up stories about ghosts or martians is fun to read but when they
make such outlandish remarks about people and made up stories in which especially
there is no truth, in my book that is known as slander. It can really hurt people in
more ways than one.

Prince AIDS Shocker » Post #8

Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:59 in General Talk

Micshad wrote:
valerie wrote:
CatMonster wrote: Kind of depressing when you hear all those famous people that you grew up knowing as a kid are all slowly passing away in one way or another like Michael jackson, prince, david bowie, john candy, james Gandolfini and many others. :(

Yeah, kind of reminds me of a long line. Only when you get to the end,
you are not at a water fountain.

I can remember my grandparents always reading the obituaries in the news paper.
It seemed they knew everyone that had died. Their conversation would go something
like this : you know jessie fay died....jessie fay, you don't mean it.....yep, says funeral
is monday....who's officiating....rev dave.....is burial at golden pond.....yep...do you
remember when jessie rode that pet cow and fell off and broke a leg....yep...


Now I look at the obits. :?

When you get to a certain age, you DO know almost everybody that dies! It's horrible. There have been at least 15 of my classmates dying in the past couple years. i lost my best friend 5 years ago and another one just last year. I don't even want to read the obits in paper anymore!

Yep. Well I do read the obit's in more than one online newspaper because if I didn't,
I would never know. In fact, I do that almost every night online. I started doing that
a few years ago because one day I was browsing google, decided to type in some names
of old friends, and sure enough, there was an obit of a fellow I knew for many years. IF
I had known, I would have sent condolences or perhaps even attended the wake. He
had been deceased for several years. Similar thing happen with an uncle that I rarely
saw in my life but he was still my dads brother and I didn't know he had died until I
happen upon it in a search.

tagtuyot sa task :-( » Post #11

Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:49 in Filipino

Hmmmm is that your last name underhill06 underhill?

Maybe we're related. :P

Pending Cashout » Post #8

Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:32 in Payment Processor Support

@businessbug yes because when members post incorrect information, other members get
confused, especially new members. You posted incorrect information.

Again, there has never been a difference between premium and standard members in
regards to receiving payments.

As a norm, payouts are made within 3 to 5 business days. Usually what we are seeing
is closer to 7 business days. A business day means Monday, Tuesday, Wed, Thursday,
and Friday EXCLUDING holidays, death in family, emergencies that may fall on any of
those business days. Sat and Sun is not a business day period. Therefore as an example,
if a member requests cash out on Monday to their paypal account, he/she will most likely
receive it the next Monday. Monday to Monday is 5 business days.....excluding holidays
and weekends.

Just for the record, I cannot pay you because I am a member just like you are a member.

My payout still pending... » Post #2

Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:21 in Payment Processor Support

So you are saying you cashed out yesterday?

Laughing is good for the soul. » Post #2

Fri Apr 29, 2016 08:22 in General Talk

I like pink. :mrgreen:

Free Coffee for the Entire Year! » Post #12

Fri Apr 29, 2016 08:19 in General Talk

blindsniper11 wrote: So wait, lying to people and expecting them to sign up via your referral code is a successful marketing strategy?

I never knew.

Might as well go one step further and tell people they can get a free coffee and put your phone # in a survey link.

I don't get where you see a lie.

However, it is an example so I wouldn't get too tore up about it if I were you.

I am a heavy coffee drinker and if I was say, a member of a safe list and I saw that title,
I would open it and read it. If I chose to join ClixSense I could in fact use the money I
earned for coffee without ever spending money out of pocket.

Pending $1.50 since 22nd April » Post #2

Fri Apr 29, 2016 08:08 in General Support

If it isn't applied in minutes, usually pending means approximately 30 days.

Pending Cashout » Post #6

Fri Apr 29, 2016 08:05 in Payment Processor Support

businessbug wrote: i have been member many years.. and it was a norm before that upgrade members could cash out twice there was mondays and fridays.. and then there was once a week but it was always same day.. premium member use to have more perks.. it has changed while it goes up each year

You stand to be corrected.

First of all, there has never been any difference between premium and standard
members in regards to receiving payment. Since you have been a member for
years, I would think you would have known that.

Secondly, the optional upgrade fee does not go up every year. In fact, over the
course of almost ten years, it has only gone up a few times.

Thirdly, cash out was only by check and I think only once per month many years
ago at the start of ClixSense. In more recent years members could request
payment weekly and payment was sent on Wednesdays. Even more recently
with the growth of ClixSense did they go with a twice a week payment plan but
that did not work out well for them due to the continued growth so that is when
they decided to try this 30% a day q system.

Tops 1,130,000 + Pledge to Boycott Target » Post #83

Fri Apr 29, 2016 00:51 in General Talk

You know things have gotten bad when all people can do is argue about bathrooms. :lol:

Prince AIDS Shocker » Post #4

Fri Apr 29, 2016 00:46 in General Talk

CatMonster wrote: Kind of depressing when you hear all those famous people that you grew up knowing as a kid are all slowly passing away in one way or another like Michael jackson, prince, david bowie, john candy, james Gandolfini and many others. :(

Yeah, kind of reminds me of a long line. Only when you get to the end,
you are not at a water fountain.

I can remember my grandparents always reading the obituaries in the news paper.
It seemed they knew everyone that had died. Their conversation would go something
like this : you know jessie fay died....jessie fay, you don't mean it.....yep, says funeral
is monday....who's officiating....rev dave.....is burial at golden pond.....yep...do you
remember when jessie rode that pet cow and fell off and broke a leg....yep...


Now I look at the obits. :?

Free Coffee for the Entire Year! » Post #9

Thu Apr 28, 2016 23:21 in General Talk

Many years ago I decided to do some marketing tests on eBay. In fact, I owned some
safelist programs at that time I recall relaying the results to members of at least one of
them. What I did was purchase an old black Coach handbag. It was very old. Leather.
Totally scratched up. I don't think anyone in their right mind would buy it....so guess
who bought it? Yep, me. I gave a few dollars for it. When I received it, it was even
worse in person. So I took several photos of it and put it on eBay for sale....and I said
something like this....

UGLY UGLY UGLY this IS IT.....THE Ugliest Coach Handbag Ever! This the gem of the
gems. Old old old.

Well I went on and on about how horrible it was and how it was the worse I had ever
seen. I made a very large profit from it. I'd be lying if I told you how much because
I honestly don't remember. Seems like I made about $50 or so in profit.

---------So back to referrals....

I thought someone would come along and get it. You can see that the subject certainly
attracted attention. If I wasn't a coffee drinker, I probably wouldn't even bother to hit
on this topic. However, If I was a coffee drinker, I'd feel mighty dumb if I didn't hit on
the topic.

FREE COFFEE FOR A YEAR!

Coffee has become so expensive but I have discovered a way to pay for all my coffee
needs including k-cups, pods, and even coffee brewers with $0 out of pocket expense.
I'm saving hundreds of dollars ever year on my coffee habit. If you're an addict like I
am, do this:

-Go Here
-Sign up free
-Activate your account and complete the profile
-Send me an email and I'll tell you how to make the extra cash that more than covers
your coffee needs ____@____

Cheers!

Valerie


Ya got to give people what they want.

What do you think about Cat money » Post #4

Thu Apr 28, 2016 15:03 in General Talk

I like Grumpy Cat better than the $19.99 Prince 20.

:lol:

Plus, Grumpy is worth more!
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: May 1, 2016 23:38:20 EST