ClixSense Logo
Sign In
Username
Password
Sign Up For Free!
Sign UpGamesClixAddonHelpdeskFAQAnnouncementsMy TicketsSubmit a TicketClixResearchAffiliatesProgram Details
My StatsMy ReferralsMy Campaigns
BannersSplash Pages
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
ClixSenseNews and UpdatesMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsFeature RequestsMember IntroductionTasksGeneral TalkSupport CenterGeneral SupportPayment Processor SupportBug reportsInternationalSpanishPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies

Earning Money From Games » Post #15

Mon Sep 03, 2012 20:56 in Feature Requests

I think the topic starter has a legitimate request.

There are programs OR at least there was in the past, in which you could play games and
when you played, you would earn 1 cent. Some times you can earn a few cents more.

The way those games worked was or is, legitimate. Because all it was, was an ad source.
While you are playing games, ads might be flashing to the side or above or below the game.
That's how they are able to pay the game players.

There was no gambling to it. No bids. No payments. Nothing of that sort so it can't be
construed as gambling. All it was, was you got paid a cent or two for playing.

I'm not knowledgable in it. Therefore, I don't really know more than what I already said.
I can say, I don't really see it as beneficial but I guess a lot of people like to play the games.

Offers Contest » Post #2

Mon Sep 03, 2012 16:45 in Feature Requests

I don't know as they have not said anything about this.

Less Expenses. Retire at age 35 » Post #4

Mon Sep 03, 2012 16:42 in General Talk

How old are you Darkstar2 and what ya doing over there in Canada? Have you always lived there?

Less Expenses. Retire at age 35 » Post #2

Sun Sep 02, 2012 21:35 in General Talk

Ya think?

Zeek Rewards and Zeekler » Post #4

Sun Sep 02, 2012 03:44 in General Support

That's what always happens with pyramid schemes. It's not the first and it won't be the last.
People that involve themselves with those types of programs, are always at very high risk, more ways than one.

Back to the point however, the point is advertisers can stop their ad. Obviously, for whatever reason, they don't bother to do so.

Advertising... » Post #2

Sat Sep 01, 2012 22:03 in General Talk

It just depends on what you are advertising, how well the site is laid out, who you are targeting, what type of ad you purchased (how long of an ad it is) etc etc etc

I know often we may think that 2,000 ad credits is a lot but in reality, it's not.

I can tell you the longer timer is on the ad, the greater the results as a norm. Of course, a whole lot comes more into play than just the timer.

making more money » Post #2

Sat Sep 01, 2012 20:29 in General Talk

Everyone you sponsor, is on your first level.
Everyone your first level sponsors, is on your second level.
Everyone your second level sponsors, is on your third level.
This continues thru 8 levels.

You cannot force people to be active. Sending those you sponsor, a welcome message, explaining the various ways they can earn at ClixSense, is a good idea which may generate your referrals to participate. Just keep in mind, not everyone is going to take action. Some will. Some won't.

There are various tips posted in the forums in regards to how to advertise your ClixSense, various resources that are available out there to use to advertise your ClixSense, etc.

Zeek Rewards and Zeekler » Post #2

Sat Sep 01, 2012 20:23 in General Support

You're pointing out a specific program. However, this does happen some times with various programs and various products/services that an advertiser advertises. It is not up to you or me or even ClixSense to stop something that
someone has paid for, unless of course it is something against policy and in that case, a refund would be in order.

Advertisers can stop the ad, change it, and this is stated. Why those particular advertisers have not stopped the
ads of a program/product/service, that is no longer viable or available, I can only guess.

However, keep in mind, advertisers do pay to advertiser. So what you are referring to, one or more advertisers
paid their money to advertise it. Now it's up to no one but that advertiser to stop that ad. If the advertiser does
not want to stop it, that is his/her choice.

If I want to pay to advertise a pair of shoes, and I sell those shoes, and I don't contact ClixSense to stop my ad,
the ad is going to continue to run until I get my moneys worth.

FYI regarding no tasks » Post #89

Sat Sep 01, 2012 18:18 in Tasks

Well listen, I did not bother to comment on that because I couldn't make heads or tails out of it.

Firstly - 'she posts like she thinks she's a staff member'
Ok, no I don't think I am a staff member. I know I am not a staff member. However, moderators, altho volunteer moderators, are staff in a way. Because moderators have a job to do. Although we don't get paid for the job we do, we are in fact volunteer moderators that give of our time, to help members and members referrals. I post like I would post if you were standing in front of me and we were talking. This is me, period. It is who I am. How I am, has nothing to do with ClixSense. I will add that, since I do own businesses offline, and I have own businesses online, perhaps I do talk in a business way, some times. I've also worked online for over 15 years, owning and managing my own businesses and programs.

Secondly - 'and posts in a bad a rude way, which makes Clixsense look bad.'
I read back thru all of my posts in this topic and I can't see anything bad that I posted. Neither do I see anything rude that I posted. The saying is, if you don't understand something, just ask and someone will answer. Of course, everyone reads their own emotions into what someone types. It is my understanding that only people 16 years of age or older, can join ClixSense. I would think that everyone here, can understand what I am posting if they do speak English and they really are 16 years of age, or older. It is also my understanding that makes them either adults or on the verge of being an adult and should be able to read as an adult. Therefore if someone construes my post mean or rude, as an adult, they should be able to handle that without getting bent out of shape. It's not like I beat someone up, for heaven sakes!

I don't have to post anything.
Moderators here, don't have to post anything.

You can't please everyone and neither do I try. I'm not out to win a personality contest so if someone thinks I am bad and mean and rude, that's their problem, not mine.

Thank you very much.

A little trivia for you » Post #1

Sat Sep 01, 2012 03:10 in Hungarian

One of my favorite actors of all time is 'Peter Lorre'. For you younger generation that may not know, Peter Lorre was born in Hungary.

Watch the old 1931 movie some time 'M'. That is the name of the movie 'M'.

I especially liked him in the movie 'Arsenic and Old Lace'.

Peter Lorre was born in Rózsahegy, Hungary.

I'd have to say, he was one of the best actors of all time.

not credit card » Post #2

Fri Aug 31, 2012 18:02 in General Support

Membership is free.

There is various options to choose for payouts.

Won Twice on CLixgrid!!!! » Post #20

Fri Aug 31, 2012 16:30 in Your Stats

lenrique1979 wrote: :lol: I liked that because I think the same way. It's a shame we can't make quadruple twins out of ourselves!



Quote:You never know Valerie, maybe there's someone just like you on Australia or Sweden. :lol:

thank you for posting on this topic, is nice to talk to people like you and SathishMagleena. You give so much knowledge to all of us who just started on Clixsense, thanks again both of you.


:thumbup:

Maybe there is someone like us in Mexico. Wait! There is, it's YOU! :mrgreen:

Keep promoting and you'll get some good team members. Takes some time.

Won Twice on CLixgrid!!!! » Post #17

Fri Aug 31, 2012 15:41 in Your Stats

lenrique1979 wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote: Your welcome lenrique1979 . since you have a blog then try some Free Classified Advertising Portals . sure you may get some referrals there . i know some of the top 50 sponsors have only a website or a blog and they use these Free Classified Advertising Portals to gain referrals . you may want to try them too ;)



Thanks Friend, thanks a lot!!!


Feels like i just found gold!!!! :thumbup:


i will start working on the free ads again, i tried on local ads and it does work, but but, the really hard part of this is convincing the people to keep working. Like i say to my self, i just need to find 5 people like me, or better to make money, cause the chain of this is endless, 5 people get 5, know you have 30 people working, and so on, you do the math. Hope one day i can achieve this.


Thanks again, :thumbup: SathishMagleena :thumbup:

:lol: I liked that because I think the same way. It's a shame we can't make quadruple twins out of ourselves!

Anyone downloaded Mountain Lion? » Post #68

Fri Aug 31, 2012 13:58 in General Talk

Ok I've opened an eversave account and will see if I see the plus sign now....I do see an arrow sign on the right.

Ok now I see what you are talking about.....the plus sign.

Here is where you have me confused....you say you want 'that ftp'.

You need to have your server FTP in order to upload to your server/hosting.
Otherwise, you can upload to something else, such as flkr, etc.

Anyone downloaded Mountain Lion? » Post #67

Fri Aug 31, 2012 13:53 in General Talk

I don't have a plus sign at the bottom of either corner.

I did find these sites:

atariboy | skitch.com

and

Saving and Sharing Images in Skitch for Mac

Anyone downloaded Mountain Lion? » Post #65

Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:42 in General Talk

ptcscrutiny wrote:
valerie wrote: Yes I use it but I have never tried the 'share' as I usually upload images to my server.

Can you provide me the settings for the FTP upload?
I can't seem to get the FTP one to work.

I don't have any of that. I don't see the image you displayed above. I do see that I can sign up for 'evernote' which must be what you have done in order to use 'share'.

I always place images on my desktop and if I need the image online, I upload it to my own server.

Anyone downloaded Mountain Lion? » Post #63

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:15 in General Talk

Yes I use it but I have never tried the 'share' as I usually upload images to my server.

8 levels » Post #2

Thu Aug 30, 2012 15:57 in General Talk

Yes.

Have a Safe Labor Day Weekend! » Post #1

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:41 in General Talk

I hope those of you in the states will have a safe and enjoyable Labor Day weekend.

No matter what you do, stay safe!

I'm not going any where and hoping we get the remnants of Isaac because we are in dire need of rain.

Planning to go overseas, can i still access acct.? » Post #2

Thu Aug 30, 2012 02:20 in General Support

You'd need to submit a support ticket.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 1, 2014 17:02:04 EST