ClixSense Logo
Sign In
Username
Password
Sign Up For Free!
Sign UpGamesClixAddonHelpdeskFAQAnnouncementsMy TicketsSubmit a TicketClixResearch
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
ClixSenseNews and UpdatesMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsFeature RequestsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkSupport CenterGeneral SupportPayment Processor SupportBug reportsInternationalSpanishPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies

View PTC Ads » Post #5

Fri Apr 05, 2013 00:47 in General Talk

The answer is yes because I have. Its been a long time ago.

Happy spring! » Post #5

Thu Apr 04, 2013 17:56 in General Talk

Happy Spring!

It's mainly still cool here and rainy. :thumbdown:

View PTC Ads » Post #2

Thu Apr 04, 2013 17:52 in General Talk

Are you asking if anyone has made over a dollar in a day clicking ads or what exactly?

Proof of How Much You Can Make, Viewing ads » Post #34

Thu Apr 04, 2013 17:49 in General Talk

chefkang wrote: Thank you ptcscrutiny for basically confirming that it doesn't worth to upgrade as a solo clicker. Coincidentally this is the exactly opposite than what the first post says. By the way affiliate commissions are great only if you can get some referrals (and many cannot). The daily checklist bonus cannot be completed many times especially for members who are not from a tier 1 country, plus the pay rate for the tasks and the matomy / supersonic / tokenads offers (both part of the daily checklist bonus) is not generous at the very least since the same tasks and offers pay more in other sites combined with higher affiliate commissions for offers and tasks than what :clixsense: gives and even without the need of a paid membership. And because I like to talk with real facts if you wish I can easily bring screenshots showing the same tasks and the same offers pay more in another site than what :clixsense: pays 8-)

This is what valerie said in the first post exactly in her own words:
'if you want to make money at clixsense and make very good profit, you really should upgrade.
Upgrading does not mean doing nothing. It means upgrading every year, clicking the ads every day as your
time allows, you will in fact make good profits even with 0 referrals.
"

Until now the only one who talks with specific data about upgrading as a solo clicker it's me and it seems that her conclusion is actually a false one. So please don't try to tell me what valerie is trying to say because I know what I read 8-)

It's somewhat funny how valerie doesn't reply to specific questions. As anyone can see there are many specific questions in my previous posts related directly with what she wrote in the first post without a reply. The title and the first post are both misleading in my opinion and it's strange because it was created by a moderator so my expectations were high. Maybe it shouldn't :?:

All in all, I like :clixsense: but I don't like seeing posts supporting unrealistic expectations especially when it comes from a moderator ;)

I gave you a 'like' on this post simply because you go a little deeper in stating not everyone can earn much simply by clicking ads. And this would absolutely be true, no matter what country you are from, unless you are a very active member. Very active in that you consistently check for ads to click.

In regards to answering questions, I try to answer questions to the best of my ability.
Unfortunately, I don't have time to write a book or answer every question in every post.
I read very quickly and type even quicker.
Moderators are not staff nor admins.
Moderators are affiliates that simply have offered to help out in the forums.

In regards to unrealistic expectations, I don't think my post is unrealistic. However, much more can come into play depending on how active or non-active you are. My post is speaking of my own proof and my own experience and I didn't just join last year.

How many videos » Post #2

Wed Apr 03, 2013 15:02 in General Talk

As many as there are. It varies as to what will be there, if any, from day to day.

Referral Commissions referral signups » Post #2

Wed Apr 03, 2013 13:12 in General Talk

I'm sorry but I am not exactly sure what you are asking. I only see $1.50 with two arrows pointing towards it and then to the far right what appears to be a balance of $1.6040.

Earnings already listed would be earnings already credited. The exception might be the check list bonus for the day because that actually credits to your balance at the very end of the day.

@valerie/mods » Post #3

Wed Apr 03, 2013 13:04 in General Talk

I'll check it out. Thanks.

RadioRoyality Incentive - Per Ten » Post #12

Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:43 in Feature Requests

It was only listed there twice in my PL. I did it two times, each time running it for 30 minutes and received 4 cents each time plus it counted as an offer in the checklist each time. That was all there was tho, just the two.

I take that back. Just now there is another one in PL. So I guess they come and go. :mrgreen:

Proof of How Much You Can Make, Viewing ads » Post #32

Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:34 in General Talk

ptcscrutiny wrote: What Valerie is trying to say is that do not ignore the PTC ads. Many members think its not worth it to click those $0.001 ads. Some don't even click the guaranteed $0.01 ads despite being online and checking their ClixSense account.
While it may not be worth a lot individually, it does add up over time as Valerie points out in her stats. The number will obviously vary according the user's demographic location, like for instance I have so far earned $59.84 from my personal PTC clicks.
Its just a suggestion and no one is forcing you click those ads.

chefkang wrote:
ptcscrutiny wrote: For a $17 upgrade you are getting $14.60 worth guaranteed ads in the entire year along with 1000 welcome ad credits worth $2.40
$14.60 is misleading because $3.65 you have as standard members anyway. You only get 3 more guaranteed ads with the upgrade ;)

Plus the welcome ad credits while it's a good bonus, it has zero value for those who have nothing to advertise :idea:
ptcscrutiny wrote: So that $17 is paying for itself eventually.
So you are wrong.

Now you are just ripping it apart :lol:
Like I said, its better to upgrade only if you are looking for higher affiliate commissions or for the higer Daily Checklist Bonus. Don't upgrade just to click 3 extra $0.01 ads daily.

Thanks. Because that is exactly what I mean.
Of course members will make much more by doing surveys, doing tasks, referring others that are active, etc.

I'm not saying that if you upgrade a slew of money is going to fall into every member's lap here simply by
clicking ads. Of course it depends on where you are, how often you log in daily to click ads, who the advertiser
targets, etc.

I will tell you what I do generally. After the cron runs at CS (the time changes to the next day), ads come in.
I click all the ads that come in. I also try to click at least 15 ads in the ClixGrid. I then go to the forum and
check posts. What's happen is that within a few minutes of the time change, I have completed most of my
checklist bonus and I have as stated, clicked all the ads that were there for me to click. I do all that within
just minutes of ClixSense beginning it's day. The actual time of day is midnight where I sit. It's usually not
too long after that I go to bed. When I wake up, (keep in mind it is still the same day), I log into CS and there
is most always more ads there to click and I click those. I keep CS open 24/7 and thru-out my day I click
ads from time to time when I see them. This varies of course since I am not always home or busy else where.

Just for the record, I don't care who upgrades or who doesn't. I truly do not give a rats. That's up to the
individual and their own situation. Most active members are going to make a lot more viewing ads as a
premium member than a standard member. That almost goes without saying because advertisers do tend
to target premium members with their paid offers over free members. Hence, more ads to view.

purchasing ads » Post #2

Tue Apr 02, 2013 21:21 in General Support

You have posted twice and I have previously replied in your other post.

Bought ad from clixsense » Post #2

Tue Apr 02, 2013 21:20 in General Support

Well, I don't know what to say because I have not figured out yet what you are asking.

Are you saying you have placed advertising to reach everyone in the world?

Still, I don't know what you are asking as you have not stated much either.

I mean, advertising is a lot more than just purchasing an ad. It's about advertising what people want and or need.
It's about eye grabbing pages and design. It's about targeting to those countries and people that would be interested
in your offer. It's about getting your ad out there consistently and every where you can over and over.

So if you are not getting any sign ups from your offer, you may want to go back to the drawing board.
What is the length of time you are allowing members to view your ad?
Is your page eye grabbing?
Are you advertising something new or old?
Are you using a capture page?
Are you targeting your ad?

There's a lot that goes into ad placement.

Not sure if this has anything to do with your question or not.

GMO Foods. Cancer For Profit. What you didn't know » Post #2

Tue Apr 02, 2013 21:13 in General Talk

I didn't take the time to view any of that but I will say that I do not like Monsanto.

Proof of How Much You Can Make, Viewing ads » Post #25

Tue Apr 02, 2013 20:58 in General Talk

chefkang wrote: 100/12=$8.33 per month indeed, but I'm still waiting to see some examples of those who made $100 per year only by clicking ads after the expenses (if any) have been deducted because I keep looking for them at the forum but I cannot find anyone and I start believing that it's not possible. Actually the examples should be users who are not from a tier 1 country to represent fairly an average user 8-)

Because this topic is about the solo clickers, let’s do some math :)

Upgraded members get 4 guaranteed ads per day instead of 1 that standard members get and this means 3 more guaranteed ads per day for $0.01 each one. Therefore $0.03*365=$10.95 more per year than standard members but they have to pay $17 per year for the upgrade so they will end up with (minus) -$6.05 at the end of the year if they click only all their guaranteed ads. The click values are the same in both cases and so the only way for the solo clicker premium member to cover the $6.05 difference is by clicking premium filtered ads.

Because I really doubt that an upgraded member will be lucky enough to catch about 605 or more premium filtered ads per year it seems for the solo clicker like the upgrade doesn’t really help and actually it will probably lead to a loss.

My topic is not about convincing anyone or having anyone step forward with proof of what they do.
This topic is in relation to how much I have earned clicking ads over the years and how much I would have earned if I had continuously clicked ads over the years. This topic is also about how members in general can earn much more, simply clicking ads, if they click actively.

This topic is not about how many guaranteed ads one gets whether standard or premium.

Tier 1 countries may get more ads to view in general. However, I don't believe that is always true.
It seems most of what is advertised in CS, is free and international. So not sure how much targeting is going on in that arena.

Why are all men dogs? » Post #5

Tue Apr 02, 2013 16:09 in General Talk

It may seem that all men are dogs when you are around all men that are dogs.

There are very good men out there. Try to surround yourself with good and the bad will disappear.

Why do I have to do the same thing over and over » Post #2

Tue Apr 02, 2013 15:57 in General Talk

A good idea for you, may be to turn off pop ups. This can help in regards to blocking pop ups.

In regards to 'scams', ClixSense really isn't a legal authority on scams. They do however, block
some sites but overall, it is always up to the individual to read/research and make his/her own decisions.

You may want to review the user policy page.......


6. THIRD PARTY WEB SITES
ClixSense may now, or hereafter from time to time, contain links to third-party web sites. We do not control, investigate, monitor or check such web sites, we are not responsible for the computer programs available from, content in or opinions expressed at such web sites, and we do not investigate, monitor or check. We provide such third-party links only as a convenience to visitors of the site, and the inclusion of a link does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked site by us. If you decide to leave the site and access any third-party web site, you do so at your own risk.


Here is also another section of it that you may want to review:

11. ADVERTISER REQUIREMENTS
Any advertisement submitted for consideration to ClixSense will first be approved by our staff before being activated. Websites containing malicious script or code, excessive pop-ups, or viruses are prohibited. No site (url) that is approved shall materially be changed after approval such that the content of the site after the original approval is thereafter in violation of the terms of ClixSense. All members making a payment from one of our Payment Processors may be required to verify their transaction email before any purchases will be approved. This is mandatory to help prevent fraud. In summary, and without being exhaustive, no sites promoting the follow shall be submitted to ClixSense:
Adult Content or Sexually Themed Material
Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia
Tobacco Sales
Discriminatory Practices
Hate / Violence Sites
Weapons Sales
Pharmaceutical Sales
Illegal Downloads including movies, MP3, software etc.
Gambling
HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs)

ClixGrid - Ads that are submitted to ClixGrid will be valid for a period of 30 days from the date the ad is accepted. In the event that the advertised website goes offline or there is a problem with the ad, the Advertiser may request to have their link changed. ClixSense will allow one change per 30 day advertising period. If an advertiser requests to cancel the ad while it is still active, ClixSense will pro-rate the refund based on an average of $0.50 (fifty cents) per day. No more than 1 change per 30 day period will be permitted.

ClixSense reserves the right to reject advertisements at our sole discretion.

How do I get Likes » Post #2

Tue Apr 02, 2013 15:47 in Member Introduction

Some times when a member or admin posts something on the forums, a member will like what was posted
and clicked that he/she liked it. That's how likes are accumulated. However, keep in mind that accumulating
likes does not earn you anything. It's just an appreciation feature.

Proof of How Much You Can Make, Viewing ads » Post #23

Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:56 in General Talk

chefkang wrote: Since you are sure that a serious member can make $100 per year only by clicking ads, I assume that there should be some members who did that. Just give us some examples from this forum to verify what you say and to motivate us because I couldn’t find any.

What I see as a standard member is that I can earn in average around 0.022 (2.2 cents) per day and this is around $8 per year and no I’m not from a tier 1 country :(

But you are from a tier 1 country and therefore most of the members have fewer ads than you and we all know that the geo-targeted ads pay more than the others. So, it would be interesting to know your earnings after you deduct the cost of the membership and after you deduct your earnings from the demographically filtered ads ;)

And no doubt there is absolutely no way to earn $600 yearly from clicking ads here as someone stated before and personally I seriously doubt that a member who is not from a tier 1 country can earn more than $20 per year from clicking ads after we deduct the yearly cost of the membership if he has upgraded :roll:

$100 per year divided by 12 months = $8.33 per month.

If you are in a country that never gets any ads, then of course, you would not make anything at all.
There is guaranteed ads and as a premium member, I think you are guaranteed a few more per day than a standard member.

However, for most members, it's going to make a huge difference in their decision to click ads or not click ads.

Also, a lot really does depend on how much you use ClixSense in regards to viewing ads.
I'm sure a lot of members only log on, once per day whereas other members log on multiple times per day.
It does make a difference in regards to how active you are each day.

RadioRoyality Incentive - Per Ten » Post #9

Mon Apr 01, 2013 22:07 in Feature Requests

Nope, it's only going to apply the credit one time per offer listed in PL.

I did it the second time without closing out, and it did not credit anything.

RadioRoyality Incentive - Per Ten » Post #8

Mon Apr 01, 2013 21:34 in Feature Requests

ColonialPie wrote: Hey Everyone, just found out something that Im assuming some people dont know about. From peanut labs, there are 1 or 2 Radio offers that pay out 4 cents for 30 minutes each. Its a little better then the CS offer but its nothing like the incentive mentioned by Valerie. Just thought I should let you all know.
Thanks-
Pie

I just tried it, for 30 minutes thru the PL offer. It did credit the 4 cents plus, it approved as an offer in the checklist bonus. To top that off, it jumped my checklist bonus up 1 cent. In essence, I got 5 cents for 30 minutes.

Only thing is, not too sure if that is a continuing offer. In my PL, it lists that offer twice.
Therefore, twice might be all we get.


Complete Peanut Labs Surveys (RadioLoyalty Internet Radio for Listeners Advertisers Broadcasters and Partners) $0.0400

ClixSense Toolbar » Post #4

Mon Apr 01, 2013 20:53 in General Support

You're welcome.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 25, 2015 10:26:05 EST