Those of you not in the USA and those of you not taking holiday vacation, may not realize
this is Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
You see, every year in the USA, Thanksgiving is celebrated on the last Thursday in November.
Many people take a long weekend.....Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.....as a vacation
In regards to deposits and that sort of thing, it could easily be Monday and Tuesday for those
to process from their bank to the online payment processors.
If you take a look closely at what admin stated and in the payment proofs sub forum, you'll
know the following:
1. This is a trial period to see if this cash out system will work better than previous cash out systems
2. Members may submit for payment every day but will only be paid once per week
3. Members that submit for payment may go ahead and add present earnings to their cash out request
4. Members are paid by way of placement in a line (q) such as lining up to a water fountain
5. Approximately 30% (could be more) will be paid each day from the q placement
6. Members are being paid because even tho few post their payments, some do and you can see this
if you look in the 'payment proof' sub forum
Those of you worrying, concerned, don't be. ClixSense isn't broke. ClixSense is not shutting down.
In fact, ClixSense is going to increase affiliate commissions and have some extra fun at Christmas
I certainly won't say I am proud of them implementing this at the big shopping time of year but I
am not admin and I don't know what they have to deal with. When things arise, you do have to
deal with it no matter what time of year it is.
Thats my take on it and I wasn't born yesterday on here.